LEARN - Helpful Lin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] LEARN - Helpful Links for New Members

Aneros Team
(@aneros-team)
Topic starter  

Welcome to the Aneros Forums, your best source of information for learning about the multiple benefits and joys of using the Aneros prostate massagers. There is a wealth of information to be obtained on this website. By taking advantage of these resources you will accelerate your learning process, ("journey" as it is frequently referred to on this site), reduce disappointments, gain confidence and minimize frustrations. Most new users questions have already been addressed in these Forums, but finding the answers can sometimes seem challenging. We've compiled this Index with links to help you navigate to those resources so you may more easily find your answers.

When you click on the EXPLORE tab on the Main Menu Bar you will see it list seven pages under the LEARNING CENTER banner, these are Overview, The Design, How to Use, PC Toning for Stronger Orgasms, Solo or Partnered, Sexual Health, Pleasure and Wellness with Aneros and Care and Cleaning

The Learning Center gives a broad overview of the Aneros product usage for Men, Women & Unisex products. There is an abundance of interesting information to be gleaned from reading all of the topics provided therein. Please take some time to edify yourself with this information, it will enhance your appreciation and understanding of these marvelous little devices.

When you click on the COMMUNITY tab on the Main Menu Bar you will see it list three icon buttons which will take you to the  FORUMS, the BLOGS or the Aneros WIKI

Every new user is encouraged to first read the Learning Center pages and the Aneros WIKI before posting subsequent questions to the General Discussion Forum, your questions may already have been answered in the FAQ section in the Aneros WIKI. Basic instructions (actually introductory guidelines, definitely NOT RULES) may be found in the Aneros Learning Center pages. The instructions are a suggested list of beginner's guidelines for starting the learning process or "rewiring" as it is frequently referred to here on the Forum. 

FORUMS

There are currently sseven sub forums on this website, General Discussion - Community Polls - Newbie's Nook - Aneros Women and Couples Corner - Testimonials, Suggestions to Aneros & The Archives. You can access any one of them by clicking the desired Forum button from those listed on the main Forums page. This page is accessed through the Aneros Official Site Main Menu page COMMUNITY tab, then on the FORUM icon/tab. You may find it helpful for future quick access to simply 'bookmark' this page.

The most important of these forums is the General Discussion Forum - The main Forum for discussions about all things related to Aneros usage. This is the raw data from which most of our knowledge has evolved. This is likely to be your launch platform for most of your explorations. At the top of this page on this Forum you will see the 'Sticky:'threads. If you haven't already done so, we recommend you read these sticky threads. These are threads of ongoing relevance containing posts from many users with interesting ideas or experiences relating to Aneros use. You can access these anchored discussions on the upper portion of the General Discussion Forum Main Page.

Most new user's questions have been previously discussed on the Forum, taking some time to read through some of those threads will be very helpful to you, opening up new avenues of thought and practice options for you. We strongly encourage you to make use of this expanding knowledge base as a resource.

As you progress along your path and gain some familiarity with the Forum, you may choose to comment or post questions yourself. You may post comments in any of the existing threads in the forum that are open. Questions/comments may posed in one of two ways:
1.) By posting in an existing thread. Simply type your text in the 'Leave a reply' edit box at the bottom of the page and click on the Add reply button on the bottom of the page. When posting to an existing thread, please make certain to keep your comments or questions on-topic, so for example don't post a question about types of contractions in a thread that is discussing lubrication.
2.) By creating a thread of your own. On creating your own thread, as has been stated several times now, many new user questions have been previously answered in the forum. Please search the forum first, using a topic, keyword(s) or tag(s) prior to generating a new thread. If you do not find a thread that answers your question, you may consider generating your own. To create a new thread simply click on the Add Topic button, type in the topic title, type in your text, then click on the Add topic button at the bottom of the page.

*Tips on creating your own thread, A properly authored thread will invariably get quicker, more specific responses (and more of them) from forum members. Here are a couple of pointers to guide you. First, provide a brief background about yourself and your level of experience with the device thus far. Background might include your age, level of experience with anal play prior to the Aneros and state of health (if you are on any medication or have a health condition that is pertinent). With respect to level of experience with the Aneros, include all information that describes your path with the device thus far. For example, which model you are using, how long you've been using it, how many sessions per week you have and their average duration, the type of lube that you use, etc. Next, describe your responses (if any), i.e. what have you been feeling? This may seem like a lot information to put out there, but bear in mind that it's important for people to get a sense of who you are and where you're at to enable them to offer worthwhile advice. With this out of the way, move on to your question(s). While it's fine to include several areas of inquiry, try to limit it to 3 or 4 per post. Doing so gives more focus to your thread and allows for more detailed responses. As your questions are answered you may always add new ones as well. Regarding the questions themselves, be specific! Vague questions like "...this is not working for me, what am I doing wrong?", may be ignored by forum members and if you do receive responses, they may not be helpful to you. Just remember vague questions get vague answers. Lastly, going along with being specific, formulate questions that show some understanding of the Forum's resources. For example,the question "...what kind of lube should I use?" will likely get little response from forum members, the reason being that there are literally hundreds of posts on this topic already. A post like this clearly indicates that you've done no research on your own. On the other hand one like this "...I've read lots of comments on lube and I'm still trying to figure out which one is the best. I'm looking for a gel type that doesn't contain glycerin, any suggestions?" will get more responses with a much higher degree of specificity. 

Creating a more focused thread will save you and your respondents time and will facilitate your progress down the path to the Super O. The questions you pose in the Forum may be answered by others who have shared your experience and can offer helpful advice to advance your learning. Especially note the responses by the Forum's veteran and very knowledgeable users. If you find a particular post to be abusive, harassing or otherwise in violation of the spirit of the membership agreement, you are encouraged to report it by contacting Aneros Support.

BLOGS

The Aneros Blogs are the written accounts of individual's thoughts, techniques and experiences related to their ongoing journey of learning. New users are encouraged to establish a personal Blog so you can record and chart your progress in this journey, not just for yourself but for the benefit of others to follow. Reading about the history of other users may spark ideas to help your own journey or let you know about techniques which proved helpful or counterproductive for others. You can access the Blogs by clicking on the COMMUNITY tab and then clicking on the "BLOGS" icon. In order to use the Aneros "BLOGS" you must be a registered member and logged in. You may find it helpful for future quick access to simply 'bookmark' this page. If you do not already have a named BLOG, you will need to be Logged in and Registered, then when you click on the "BLOGS" button. use the MANAGE MY BLOG to access your existing Blog entries for editing/deletion or ADD NEW ENTRY button to create a new entry. If you already have a Blog you can easily use the 'ADD NEW ENTRY' button to add to your blog.

The Community Polls - The central repository for the most significant and interesting user generated polls covering a range of Aneros related topics. This is a good place to find out how you relate statistically to many of your fellow users in your practice. Go ahead and add your vote to a Poll and help us establish a good data base, add any comments you feel are appropriate and relevant.

The latest sub-foum is Newbie's Nook. If you're totally new to the world of Aneros and have a question, this is the place to ask it. There are four sticky threads that will help get you started here. LEARN - Helpful Links for New Members, Introductory Message to New Members, B's Keys & B's Best & Aneros WIKI, a key repository of Aneros use information. Of particular importance to the 'newbie' user is @B Mayfield 's thread B's Keys and B's Best , this thread contains many valuable tips, techniques and insights from an acknowledged expert on Aneros practice.

Aneros Women and Couples Corner - This is where women get to tell of their experiences with Aneros products or their male partners use with their participation. This is also where couples can discuss their interactions in relation to or as a consequence of their Aneros device usage.

Testimonials - Members comments about their experiences with the various Aneros product offerings.

The Archives - A compilation of old threads carried over from earlier incarnations of the Aneros Forum, material which has been superseded by more recent features and posts which have been relocated due to inappropriate posting.

Suggestions to Aneros - This is where the membership can make their suggestions to the Aneros ownership about future products, services, information and forum improvements.

The Aneros WIKI is the core reference here, it contains knowledge and information distilled from diverse sources and extracted from the posts of veteran users and experts. The Aneros WIKI may be accessed through the LEARN tab, then clicking on the WIKI button. The Aneros WIKI is an information resource written and compiled by real Aneros users, not the Aneros company. You may find it helpful for future quick access to simply 'bookmark' this page. You can access the Aneros WIKI by clicking on the WIKI button shown after clicking on the LEARN tab on the Main Menu bar.

There are thirteen sections :

1.) Aneros Main Page
2.) Aneros Basics
3.) Getting Started
4.) Understanding Your Body
5.) The Super-O
6.) Advanced Skills
7.) Misconceptions
8.) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
9.) Glossary
10.) Women Too
11.) Health Issues
12.) Aneros History
13.) Related Products

New users are encouraged to read the "Aneros Basics", "Getting Started" & "The Super-O" sections in particular.

Miscellaneous Information :

Private Messages

This Forum has enabled the use of Private Messages - Registered users can send and receive Private Messages to each other. To receive a Private Message, mouse over the My Profile tab on the second tier menu bar, then click on the Messages tab, the sent message will appear in its own window, you can respond in the text edit box below and then click on the Send button. To create a Private Message, mouse over the My Profile tab located on second level menu bar near the top of the page, click on the Messages tab. This will open your Message Center, the repository for all your current messages.

Aneros & Your Body :

Please read the CLINICAL ANATOMY journal article Prostate-induced orgasms: A concise review illustrated with a highly relevant case study for an overview of the complexities of prostate based orgasms.

This image accurately depicts the proper insertion location of your Aneros massager. The tip of the Aneros (while inside the rectum) pushes against the prostate gland. The walls of the rectum are very flexible and elastic, they will easily stretch to accommodate the shape of the Aneros. When the anal sphincter muscles are contracted, the Aneros with its P-tab arm is pushed up into the prostate and thus massages it. The P-tab also acts as an anchor/fulcrum/pivot point. When the contraction takes place the Aneros will rotate slightly about the center point of the P-tab thus pushing the tip of the Aneros forward into the prostate for added massage action. With both the Helix & Eupho models it is not necessary (nor really practical) to attempt to insert all the way to the "T" junction. Upon insertion of your Aneros the proper orientation occurs automatically and naturally. The Aneros are already designed with a forward canted shape to be directed at the prostate, the P-tab assures correct orientation and alignment. Pinpoint accuracy of prostate engagement is NOT necessary. It does NOT require much force or pressure to stimulate the prostate sufficiently to generate the P-Wave phenomenon. As you become more experienced with your massager you will find it requires less and less pressure to generate P-waves, to the point you will be able to generate them without the Aneros present at all.

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Aneros Team
This topic was modified 3 years ago 4 times by Aneros Team
This topic was modified 2 years ago 3 times by Aneros Team

(@eagerbeaver)
Member Adventurer

I've been searching for some recommendations on best ways to prep/clean out for training sessions/play, but haven't found anything here, yet. I guess I could just search the web, but the advice I've seen here already about Aneros play has been so helpful. Any feedback or advice, please?

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

Posted by: @eagerbeaver

I've been searching for some recommendations on best ways to prep/clean out for training sessions/play, but haven't found anything here, yet.

I guess you haven't read the Aneros WIKI, yet. A lot of your questions will be resolved if you thoroughly read the WIKI. Please see the Preparation paragraphs in the Getting Started section of the WIKI.

Good Vibes to You!

ReplyQuote
(@eagerbeaver)
Member Adventurer

Ahhhhh, thank you! I have not read that. My apologies.

ReplyQuote
(@eagerbeaver)
Member Adventurer

@rumel Previous comment was intended for you, but I forgot to hit "reply." Thank you for your help.

ReplyQuote
(@eagerbeaver)
Member Adventurer

@rumel Thank you again for your advice. I was able to easily find a bulb type rectal syringe at my local CVS.

ReplyQuote
(@darragh)
New Member Customer

@eagerbeaver I have found that if i have regular bowel movements my rectum is clean and I do not need to do any prep.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar