Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros + Fleshlight
  • FleshJoe
    OK so I updated my Aneros page with a video about using it together with Fleshlight. Now I know that if you're trying to achieve a super-O this is not the way to go, etc etc. But still, it demonstrates using the Aneros together with Fleshlight, so could be of interest to people here.
  • PolecatPolecat
    Ughhh, this is one grotty little video!

Paul
  • gravel
    I just recently ordered a fleshlight, which I am still waiting for it to arrive. I usually finish up an aneros session with traditional masturbation, regardless of what I acheive during the session. I can't wait to use the fleshlight for this purpose.
  • darwindarwin
    gravel-

i'd be interested in hearing your experiences.

many guys seem to like the fleshlight (including some aneros luminaries).

i got one, and, sadly, after using it three times i am not sure i'll be bothering much with it again. perhaps i haven't given it enough of a chance, or perhaps it is because i just don't find penis based pleasure alluring anymore.

but at this point i see it as just a fancy way to wack off with more cleaning involved and nothing like the kind of pleasure i get with non-ejaculatory orgasm.

(i got the STU model)

(obviously just because i don't respond to it doesn't mean you won't, and i hope to hear great reports from you about it...)

best and enjoy,
    darwin
  • gravel
    Well, as much as I enjoy the aneros, It's hard for me to imagine giving up traditional masturbation. Maybe it's just because I haven't reached super-o yet. So far, my favorite part of aneros use is that it's enhanced my normal orgasms, whether or not it's inserted. I ordered the original style of fleshlight without any bumps or ridges, because I wanted to get the basic experience first. It should come by fed ex either today or tomorrow. I'll let you know.
  • Onthepath
    Hey Darwin,

Glad you got the Fleshlight. The STU is a great model. Don't give up on it yet. If you normally masturbate using only your hand, then your penis may be desensitized and/or is used to the grip of your hand.

It took several sessions with the Fleshlight before I could have a complete session without using my hand at some point. It just wasn't providing enough stimulation for me.

A good lube can also make or break a session. I use either ID Glide or Astroglide with a preference toward ID Glide. Using too much or not enough lube can affect the session as well. Keep a spray bottle filled with water nearby so you can re-wet the canal and/or your penis if the lube starts to dry.

I have several Fleshlight models and I enjoy the different sensations that I get from each one. I do still enjoy using my hand because I can vary the pressure and stroke. I find though that if I use my hand more than the Fleshlight, I'll start becoming densitized again. A few more Fleshlight-only sessions solves that problem.

In regards to you possibly not enjoying penis based pleasure anymore, I'm sure a Super O is more intense and long lasting than an ejaculatory orgasm, but it is a different type of orgasm. Hopefully you can find a place for both in your life.

Onthepath
  • poimm
    So I just got my aneros in the mail, along with the fleshlight. I was very excited to use them. I followed all the instructions for use. I had never had anything in my ass before, and was suprised at how easy it was to insert with the proper amount of lube. I layed on my bed for awhile (maybe 5 minutes), and then tried some contractions. I could feel it, but not much seemed to be really happening. Though a 'hands free' device, I found that when I manually pushed down (or up) on the handle, that I got a pretty good sensation. It was semi-orgasmic and accompanied by a little bit of pre-cum.

That was as far as I could get as far as pleasure went. There was no erection during this, but it was easy to get one. When I inserted into to fleshlight, it was great. I've used alot of masturbators, but the fleshlight is by far the closest to making love that I've found. I'm not sure if it was the fleshlight or the aneros, but my ejaculation was fairly large and powerful.

This has been repeated a few times since, basically the same. Is there a danger of overusing it? How long should I wait between sessions? any tother tips!?
  • gravel
    I received my fleshlight in the mail a few days ago (the original lady), and I'm remarkably impressed. I have not used it with the aneros yet, since I just wanted to get used to the fleshlight by itself first. here are some thoughts.

Pros--
    1. I'm a virgin, but the fleshlight feels almost exactly like what I always imagined vaginal sex to feel like. It feels very natural.
    2. I was afraid the original insert would be too big for me (I'm pretty average--6" long, 5" circumference), but it's absolutely a perfect fit.
    3. The case is what really makes the thing work. If you just use the insert, it just feels like another cheap masturbation sleeve. The case makes it so you can't have a death-grip your penis, and provides constant pressure.

Cons--
    1. It uses a lot of lube, most of which ends up at the far end, away from your penis. If you lie on your back, it's not so bad because you have gravity on your side, but I'd definitely recomend keeping a small spray bottle of water next to the bed to re-hydrate the lube with, so you don't waste half a bottle of astroglide.
    2. The case is not textured enough, so it's hard to hold onto when your hands get covered with lube (which is pretty much inevitable). Keeping a rag on hand to wipe things off with helps.
    3. Same problem with the adjustable end cap. absolutely no grip.
    4. This is a very high maintenance toy. It MUST be thoroughly washed, dried, and powdered after every use, and kept well ventilated.

I know my list has more cons than pros, but the fleshlight really is amazing. I absolutely love it, and feel that it was completely worth the $70 (ouch) that I paid for it. Darwin, you said you got the STU? Maybe starting with the original would be a better idea.
  • Onthepath
    Hey Gravel,

Glad you are enjoying your Fleshlight. I wanted to addresss some of the points you brought up and offer some tips.

Since the original lady has a completely smooth texture your penis acts like a squeegee and pushes the lube to the far end of the canal as you've noticed. When using it vertically, you may want to try pulling out just to the head or completely and waiting a moment or two to let the lube run back down. Then you can go at it again. The textured inserts are much better with lube since the lube tends to gather on either side of the rib or bump giving you a smooth ride up and down.

When I use mine, I keep the hand that I'm gripping the Fleshlight with dry by not allowing it to touch any lube. That hand holds the lube bottle as well while I use the other hand to spread the lube on my penis and make sure the Fleshlight entrance is lubed along with the canal.

In regards to maintenance, you do need to rinse it thoroughly with water but that's about it. I let mine air dry out in the open away from direct sunlight and never powder them unless they become really sticky. I've had mine for over a year and they are doing great.

Hope this helps.

Onthepath