Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Fleshlight for a virgin?
  • gravel
    I know this isn't an aneros question, but this seemed like a good place to ask anyway.
    I'm a virgin (I decided to save myself for marriage). I'm considering getting a fleshlight, but I'm worried that such a realistic toy will cause me to develop unrealistic expectations from a real partner. I don't want to develop bad habits that I'll have to unlearn when I get married. I would appreciate some advice on this issue.
  • Pegasus
    Hi Gravel,

I have a Fleshlight. It is a sensational, mechanical toy. It comes nowhere near replacing the real thing. Mechanical stimulation vs emotional copulation with the one you love, naked and beautifully exposed to each other, is like no other experience, IMHO.

So, go for it!!

Pegasus
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hi Gravel,

A Fleshlite may be doing your future wife a favor, actually???

You can use this device to, not only, relieve your sexual frustrations to some degree, but to practice screwing a "somewhat" lifelike device to increase your staying power for your new bride! (make a game out of trying to see how long you can go without cuming...use a timer!) Also, you can practice your thrusting techniques, etc.???

Trust me! there is "nothing" like the real thing! When I was married, I only had the problem of getting enough of that sweet stuff to keep me satisfied! The only time I can see you needing the Fleshlite for a traditional orgasm, is when the significant other has a headache, or whatever???...

Hope this helps!

Later, Hlaser
  • gravel
    Thanks for the tips. I have since seen several reviews on the net which said the fleshlight is good for practice, but is still not as good as the real thing. I guess it seems silly to worry about something like this. I just hope I will someday meet a woman who will be open minded about my sexual desires. Even though I'm a virgin, I still see myself as a very sexual person.
    This of course brings up the next question: Which type should I get? I would get mocha lady or nondescript (something about a vagina in a can gives me the creeps :shock: , but what about the inside? Which kind is good for a guy who's 'about average' in terms of size?
  • Pegasus
    Hi Gravel,
    Don't get the ribbed/super ribbed one, like I did. I can't last two minutes inside that thing! I would get one of the smooth interior ones.

Pegasus
  • NEW GUY
    I just got the Fleshlight and the Progasm and in no way could either replace the joy of sex with your wife. However they may enhance your experiences.