Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Accessory suggestion - Travel case and/or Pouch
  • ScorchScorch
    I believe there is a demand for a nice travel case or pouch to protect and transport the prostate stimulator's.

I personally would prefer a soft sided pouch and a tobacco pouch would probably work well but I imagine a hard sided case would offer more protection and would also have space to also carry some lube and/or cleaning solution.

It should be compact and maybe two different sizes to accommodate the different sized models.

Scorch.
  • Old WolfOld Wolf
    Hi Scorch, I use a soft drawstring sunglasses case for each of mine, I have a ready supply as I sell sunglasses through the summer here in the UK. You might also like to check out hard sunglasses cases, with the larger styles being popular again you might find one to fit, though checking before purchase might present a problem - lol!

O W
  • bcrafter
    Scorch said:

I believe there is a demand for a nice travel case or pouch to protect and transport the prostate stimulator's.

I personally would prefer a soft sided pouch and a tobacco pouch would probably work well but I imagine a hard sided case would offer more protection and would also have space to also carry some lube and/or cleaning solution.

It should be compact and maybe two different sizes to accommodate the different sized models.

Scorch.

The case I use is a zippered black nylon note-pad case.One side has an open-top pouch and the other side has a velcroed flap.The case is reasonably firm and big enough to carry my Eupho in one pouch and my MGX in the other plus two small snap lid pill boxes for albolene(lube).This case came from an office depot store....Hope this helps someone