Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Economical alternatives to the wedge and fleshlight
  • ScorchScorch
    The wedge looks nice but a search at Amazon.com for 'wedge pillow' will produce many different results for under $40.00.

And as far as stimulation sleeves: I have tried many and have always gone back to the old reliable and feels great: "Hand job stroker" for under $10.

And, with the help of the Aneros, I don't even use external lubricants anymore.

Also, unlike the fleshlight, I can lay on my stomach or wear tight pants and us it hands free. Or store it in a tiny pocket when not in use.

The hand job stroker is the predecessor to the sililcone buddy and silicone buddy2.

But it's my experience that simpler is better and, in my opinion, they should stop trying to improve what is already a perfect, easy to use, easy to clean and economical design.

And, it is also my opinion, Aneros should offer these other products in their expanding catalog.

Scorch.
  • darwindarwin
    scortch-

thanks for the tip.

do you have the fleshlight and silicone buddy?

in other words is your preference for the hand job stroker based on experience?

i just want to know which one to buy.

darwin
  • ScorchScorch
    In answer to your question:

Yes, I have many years of experience and have tried many other products like the fleshlight and I definitely prefer the hand job stroker (hereinafter known as: "HJS").

Each has it's pros and cons.

In addition to the expense; the fleshlight is larger and not really practical for hands free operation such as laying on my belly in bed or use under my pants. These things can be done with the fleshlight but not as comfortable/practical as the HJS.

But it also has a different 'feel' to it and offers a 'tighter' fit resulting in more stimulation. But this could actually be considered a con.

I personally prefer less stimulation of the glans for a prolonged experience. And, of course, the whole idea of super-O's is very little, if any, stimulation of the glans.

The HJS does offer PLENTY of stimulation, when used skillfully, especially with your own body's lubricant. Unlike something that has a really tight fit; even the slightest movement including the simple expansion and contraction of the penis results in pleasure.

The only con of the HJS I can think of is the fact it's open on both ends therefore it can be more messy BUT this also means it's allot easier to clean. *shrugs*

This is a personal preference and I cannot specifically tell you which one to buy.

Since each is unique; I suggest testing both if you can spare the extra $10 Or start with the HJS if you are considering economics which is what this topic is about.

Scorch.

}:>

darwin said:

scortch-

thanks for the tip.

do you have the fleshlight and silicone buddy?

in other words is your preference for the hand job stroker based on experience?

i just want to know which one to buy.

darwin

• anonymous
    Well I'll say this, I liked using the fleshlight for a little while, then I got bored with it. To me the best way is still by hand, but using the following lubricant, designed for masturbation. It's way better feeling than ID glide, Astoglide, and any other water based lubricant. And it's better than vasoline as an oil based one. It is oil based, but cleanup isn't that bad. I recommend everyone get it once and decide for themselves.

The top of the jar says "intensifies masturbation," and I'd completely agree. Also, just want everyone to know, this is not spam, I have no affiliation with this product. I am just a happy customer. It almost feels as good as a blowjob. Actually the sensation might be better than one, but obviously it way more exciting for it to be a mouth.

• ScorchScorch
    Well, under a topic about economical alternatives, I suggest Boy Butter at approximately $1.05/OZ versus ID cream at approximately $1.60/OZ. (Based on Amazon.com pricing)

Scorch.

}:>