Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Interesting experience
  • d_fault
    Ok, I'm curious to see if anyone else experiences the same sensations if they do this. The other night (over the weekend)I was "preparing" for a session, and was borderline on whether or not I needed to have a bm or not, so I sit down on the throne, having to pee badly. When I began to pee, I purposely (just started to go)stopped the urine flow, then let it go again, try to do this in a rapid-fire fashion, then bear down just enough to end up on the threshold of open / closed, and the involuntaries and fluttering begin. I got almost instant waves of pleasure, feeling very similar to when I had my close call recently almost making it to a S.O.
    Works good if you have a full bladder, and I've only tried this while seated. Besides the fact that it feels really good for me, you will get an erection that beats all erections, I had to lean forward and slide back to get off the seat.

I'm curious if this brings about the same for other's on here.

-continue exploring

-art
  • darwindarwin
    art-

i'm no doctor. but, doing that puts back pressure on the bladder, which in general is not a good thing to do. in general back pressure can lead to urinary problems, eg, reflux into the kidney. again, i'm not at all sure what you're doing is a problem. but, you might want to look into it.

darwin
  • d_fault

Originally Posted By: darwin
    art-

i'm no doctor. but, doing that puts back pressure on the bladder, which in general is not a good thing to do. in general back pressure can lead to urinary problems, eg, reflux into the kidney. again, i'm not at all sure what you're doing is a problem. but, you might want to look into it.
    darwin

Darwin, I can see your point of concern, what I mean maybe to clarify it is that while sitting, when you relax or push ever so slightly to urinate just using the natural muscle that stops the flow. But stop the flow, then carefully loosen up until you are about to start again but teeter it on that edge. No hands invovled, plugging a hole.. nothing along those lines.

You could be entirely right, and this is a bad thing to do, I'm not a doctor so I can't say, but I'll do some reading up on it.

thanks,
    -art
  • darwindarwin
    i understood you to be using internal muscles to do it, not your hand.

the problem comes if you doing two contradictory things at once: your detruser muscle (bladder) is squeezing to make you pee; your PC muscles are clamping to stop. think of it like a balloon. if you have one hand squeezing the balloon (detruser) and one pinching the neck (PC) then the air in the balloon is under increased pressure.

darwin