Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

HIH PS2 vs Mxg
  • bcrafter
    (this post was edited 2007-04-04 14:35:38)

I just got my second prostate massager in the mail from an E-Bay merchant who listed it as "New Aneros Medical Male Prostate Massager".It turns out to be HiH's PS2.The perineum tab is centered over #6 rib on the stem as I read here is the MGX default setting and looks similar to the MGX.The only difference is in the material (very slight)Will this material stand up to oil based lubes...P.P.S..Took a chance and PS2 working rather well and am enjoying the trip,this is my break from using it and relaxed,had a smoke and edited this post.Will get back to PS2 in about 15 minutes..Money Well Spent...........

• Originally Posted By: bcrafter

I just got my second prostate massager in the mail from an E-Bay merchant who listed it as "New Aneros Medical Male Prostate Massager".It turns out to be HiH's PS2.The perineum tab is centered over #6 rib on the stem as I read here is the MGX default setting and looks similar to the MGX.The only difference is in the material (very slight)Will this material stand up to oil based lubes...P.P.S..Took a chance and PS2 working rather well and am enjoying the trip,this is my break from using it and relaxed,had a smoke and edited this post.Will get back to PS2 in about 15 minutes..Money Well Spent...........

No offense, but how do you know it wasn't used? I looked at the picture and there's no case. Good luck, though -
  • bcrafter

Originally Posted By: Dr. Feelgood

Originally Posted By: bcrafter

No offense, but how do you know it wasn't used? I looked at the picture and there's no case. Good luck, though -

It did arive in a similar type case as Aneros types and the cardboard insert looked like something you would expect a sex toy packaging to look like.I went on line and the graphics on the back were identical to the HIH Pro-State graphics.I always triple disinfect(even new toy's)firstly with hot H2o disenfecting soap & water,then hydrogen peroxide soak & H2o rinse,then isoproyply alchohol soak hot H2o rinse.I always wash these before,if removed(& before re-insertion) & after my play-time.