Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Got My Progasm. My review
  • I got my progasm yesterday. The excitement was extreme from the moment I realised what the package contained.
    All through the day I had to concentrate on work and not the toy I had waiting for me at home.
    I wont bore you with the size/dimensions of it as everyone else who has reviewed it have told you it that it is large.
    Setting the scene is easy. Usual stuff, shower, clean etc etc insert lube as usual and covered the Progasm in KY jelly. Now were as other users have stated that they have had trouble inserting. I didn't. I am no stranger to anal play so the size did not bother me at all. In fact it sloted in lovely.
    I laid on the bed in the usual position and just relaxed. I did my breathing as normal. Deep inhalation through the nose, exhale through the mouth. Continued to do this making sure I was deep breathing and before you know it I have tinkling and involuntaries.All this from breathing, no contractions.
    I kept in this position for 15 mins or so. The feelings were very pleasurable and better than I have felt with other models but again nothing really really special.
    I then laid on the floor.Pillow under my body and pillow for my head and a chair infront of me for me to rest the lower section of my legs on. Once comfortable carried on with the breathing. OMG what a feeling. The progasm is huge compared to the other models but it felt like it was dancing about inside of me, and all this without contractions.
    This is by far the best feelings I have had to date. I decided to add some contractions, and like B Mayfield stated, you hardly need any at all for the feelings to build up. I also noticed that for once I was able to control how the Progasm touched my prostate. Due to the new design the with a tab at the front and back I was able to alternate the feelings purely by adding slight pressure at either end.
    As I continued with this I could feel the prostate swelling. I had an erection that felt like it was going to explode and for the first time I was not in control of the involuntaires. It was like it had a mind of its own, pushing itself into me to get the best feelings.
    With all the feelings I had last night I am positive I did not have a Super O but I now know I am on the right track. In a previous post OHMY06 stated that he felt his prostate release and upon this had waves of Super O's. Now this is were again I have failed to relax. Last night my prostate was swollen, I mean like rock hard. All I needed to do was drift over the edge for the release to happen,but I failed. However,the difference this time is I now know I can get back to the same state each time.
    Here's to the next session and who knows?

VS
  • TripperTripper
    Virginsoldier,

Congratulations on receipt of your new Progasm! It sounds like you are very close to the "O" and, of course, I am just a little bit envious. I look forward to hearing about you going over the edge soon and receiving my bottle of Champagne from Europe as a small consolation.

All the best,

Trip
  • darwindarwin
    congrats VS!

great description.

you've had a long haul. so glad to hear of the excellent progress. all you need do now is turn off brain and enjoy.

keep us posted.

you're next Tripper.

darwin
  • daddeo
    VirginSoldier,
    What a story!
    They should put you on the Aneros payroll.
    I haven't ordered mine yet - still using my MGX, but have experienced nothing close to what you've described.
    Keep the reading public informed.

• Originally Posted By: daddeo
    VirginSoldier,
    What a story!
    They should put you on the Aneros payroll.
    I haven't ordered mine yet - still using my MGX, but have experienced nothing close to what you've described.
    Keep the reading public informed.

Daddeo

I have been using The Aneros since October 05. Me and Tripper have a little bet on who gets the Super O first.
    Unfortunately it doesn't happen for everyone straight away

VS