Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Coming soon... the PROGASM
  • support
    Hello everyone,

As the esteemed B. Mayfield recently hinted to... there will be a new addition to the Aneros family arriving very soon. We wanted to let you all know first before we announce anything on the main part of the website.

It's called the PROGASM and it has several new design features which we hope you all will enjoy. First, it has a round perineum tab for more dispersed perineal pressure. Second, it is our largest model. As you know all know, mobility is the key to enjoying pleasures with the Aneros. The PROGASM gives the benefits of great size while maintaining the mobility needed to effectively stimulate the prostate. Finally, the PROGASM has a new "K-Tab" in place of the traditional handle which provides an accupressure massage.

More details, and of course, pictures to come in the upcoming weeks!

The Aneros Staff
  • cet
    Sounds great!

I don't suppose you'd be interested in a beta-tester? Someone who just can't quite get there with the Helix ... believing it to be a physical issue of distance -- not quite hitting the majority of the prostate.

In my exchanges with B.F., I've documented good results up to a point, but again, it just seems that I'm barely "scratching the surface" (pardon the pun).

Please let me know ... I haven't given up on the Helix, and do enjoy it for what it gives me, but I'd certainly appreciate the opportunity to try a longer, larger device that would provide better reach and hopefully full contact with the prostate.

Congratulations on your continued development of these fine products!

Best Regards,

Cet.
  • Tony

First, it has a round perineum tab for more dispersed pernieal pressure.

I hope this means round as in the shape of a ball, instead of the dime shaped tabs we have now.
  • BusterBuster
    I'll take mine in white. You have my information on file.

Looking forward to it.

Buster
  • Billdo

Originally Posted By: support
    Hello everyone,

As the esteemed B. Mayfield recently hinted to... there will be a new addition to the Aneros family arriving very soon. We wanted to let you all know first before we announce anything on the main part of the website.

It's called the PROGASM and it has several new design features which we hope you all will enjoy. First, it has a round perineum tab for more dispersed pernieal pressure. Second, it is our largest model. As you know all know, mobility is the key to enjoying pleasures with the Aneros. The PROGASM gives the benefits of great size while maintaining the mobility needed to effectively stimulate the prostate. Finally, the PROGASM as a new "K-Tab" in place of the traditional handle which provides an accupressure massage.

More details, and of course, pictures to come in the upcoming weeks!

The Aneros Staff

I sure hope it isn't this:

[KNOCK-OFF REFERENCE]

They refer to it as the pro-gasm with the "-" in there, but the names are SO similar.

As far as I can tell, that's the same as a [KNOCK-OFF] which fits the description frighteningly well: Much larger, perineum tab is ball-shaped.

Please tell me it isn't so. The [KNOCK-OFF], while interesting in its own right, just isn't the same as an Aneros. I get more from my Maximus and my MGX than the [KNOCK-OFF].

Again, please tell me it isn't so. I'd like the aggressive nature of the [KNOCK-OFF], combined with the small stem and ribbed (for traction) stem of the MGX. THAT would be a winner for me.

Ultimately, like many other things in this category, I just may have to build my own. I still have my electric powered pneumatic masturbation device, but haven't used it more than once or twice since getting the Aneros more than a year ago now. But that same attitude...

If I ever get around to whipping out the rat-tail files, sandpaper, and polishing equipment, I'll let you know what I end up with and find a place to put some pics.

But the Aneros guys could preclude all of that with a new design, as long as it isn't the [KNOCK-OFF] repackaged.

• support
    Greetings Billdo, Tony and Everyone,

Thanks for your inquiries into the PROGASM!

Tony, to answer your question, "round" does indeed mean a ball.

And Billdo, the PROGASM is an entirely new design from Aneros. We are currently in litigation with the maker of the knock-offs that you mention. (Because we are in litigation we've removed the link that you posted) Rest assured, the PROGASM is not a copy of that imitation product - that's not our style. All of our devices, including the PROGASM, are uniquely designed in strict adherence to our medical patents, ensuring products that are both safe and effective.

"PROGASM" is in fact trademarked by Aneros and is also a term used in a newly released educational video (by OSK productions) about prostate massage featuring the Aneros.

Self-propelled, patented agility and mobility are the hallmarks of our products. The PROGASM is large, aggressive, yet moves and pivots like the other Aneros massagers. The same can't be said about our knock-offs or any other prostate massage device on the market today.

Thanks!
    The Aneros Staff
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2007-02-04 22:11:25)

Billdo and All,

The Progasm is a device that is consistent with all Aneros products; anatomically designed and artfully executed.

As promised I will be posting a full review on this product, but I am still, shall we say, exploring it at this time. Here's a little prelim for you though....
    ..... it's a MIGHTY wild ride!

BF Mayfield
  • support
    One more thing to add:

Due to the serious nature of the litigation we are in, we will be changing all direct references to the offending copycats to "(KNOCK-OFF)." The forum is heavily trafficked and we don't want to give these unsavory characters any free publicity.
  • Virg
    Do I dare ask the projected pricing for this new version?

By the way...

Do you take trade-ins?
  • Billdo

Originally Posted By: support
    Greetings Billdo, Tony and Everyone,

Thanks for your inquiries into the PROGASM!

Tony, to answer your question, "round" does indeed mean a ball.

And Billdo, the PROGASM is an entirely new design from Aneros. We are currently in litigation with the maker of the knock-offs that you mention. (Because we are in litigation we've removed the link that you posted) Rest assured, the PROGASM is not a copy of that imitation product - that's not our style. All of our devices, including the PROGASM, are uniquely designed in strict adherence to our medical patents, ensuring products that are both safe and effective.

"PROGASM" is in fact trademarked by Aneros and is also a term used in a newly released educational video (by OSK productions) about prostate massage featuring the Aneros.

Self-propelled, patented agility and mobility are the hallmarks of our products. The PROGASM is large, aggressive, yet moves and pivots like the other Aneros massagers. The same can't be said about our knock-offs or any other prostate massage device on the market today.

Thanks!
    The Aneros Staff

Thank you! That's good news.

I'm ready. As I've said before, I own Maximus, Helix, Eupho, MGX. I'll probably add SGX and the Progasm to my inventory at the same time.

Too bad I couldn't part of your master Beta testers. :) Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Cet,

The Prograsm does indeed provide more prostate contact and seems to have a bit longer reach as well. This may be something for you to look into. Keep an eye out for my thread Aneros the Next Generation- Reviewed, I should be posting my review on the Progasm in the next week or so.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Cet,

The Prograsm does indeed provide more prostate contact and seems to have a bit longer reach as well. This may be something for you to look into. Keep an eye out for my thread Aneros the Next Generation- Reviewed, I should be posting my review on the Progasm in the next week or so.

BF Mayfield

Could you post a picture of it, if you are inclined?
  • Tony
    WOW! This is great news. I can hardly wait.
  • I logged on to see what guidance existed to help me choose a successor to my trusty SGX.

I've been using my Aneros almost daily for six months now and find the only problem is that the perineum tab sometimes digs in enough to be uncomfortable. Since I like to insert it when I go to bed and wear it all night, the spherical tab should be a great improvement.

The other incentive for change is the feeling that there is even more to come than I have experienced - orgasm without erection, single and double ended orgasm with erection, aftershock ( not as frequent as I would like) and a sensation of swelling and contraction when my wife and I fuck (which is a lot more frequently than ever before) which gets ever stronger as we thrust harder.

But I suspect there may be much more: does anyone find that their anal sphincter goes into spasm making the device work without conscious effort which seems possible but is always just out of reach? I was wondering if a fatter model such as the Maximus could do the trick and then, wham - the Progasm.

I would be very interested in peoples opinion about my hopes and cant wait to read user trials

Dynamic Dave
  • Edit
    Would you rec. this for a highly experienced MGX classic over the Helix or Eupho?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Machiavelli,

That's a tough one. The truth is they're all terrific devices in their own right, each with their own special "gifts" so to speak. Check out the review that I just posted on the Progasm. Currently it's located in B's Keys to the Backdoor... on account of the fact that I've experiencing a formatting problem with the Next Generation (where I had originally intended it to go).

BF Mayfield
  • Edit

Machiavelli,

That's a tough one. The truth is they're all terrific devices in their own right, each with their own special "gifts" so to speak. Check out the review that I just posted on the Progasm. Currently it's located in B's Keys to the Backdoor... on account of the fact that I've experiencing a formatting problem with the Next Generation (where I had originally intended it to go).

BF Mayfield

2 questions: Do you know when it will be available to purchase, and do you have any pictures of it?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    At this point I don't have a release date. Yes I do have some pics of it, but I have to clear it with the manufacturer first. I'll try to have an answer for you within the next several days.

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    Dear Forum Brothers,

I have had the pleasure of taking the Progasm out for some test drives for the last couple of weeks. It is an unbelievable model. Unlike any of the other ones. They are all very different in my opinion.

I wanted to put some miles on it before I said too much. I will be posting my impressions in the "Next Generation Reviewed" sticky thread when I have some more time this weekend.

Have a great Friday guys.

Buster
  • Enemagra
    my fingers are crossed that it wont cost $140 like the eupho (here in canada)
  • Hey guys,

Make sure you read B. Mayfield's review of the Progasm above in the Next Generation Reviewed section.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey All!

I too was honored with the chance of test driving the new Aneros addition!

I have enjoyed the totally new design (both the tabs, the massive size and the "Head" that tilts forward! (also "heavy-duty" and it floats???)

So far I am lovin' it, but as with Buster, I want to get a few more miles on this "Monster" before I write my piece for the "Next Generation Reviewed" section.

See you later in the Sticky!

Hlaser
  • charliecharlie
    Hello Forum Members,

I too was honored with the opportunity to take the Progasm for a test drive.

All I can say is WOW! I was blown away by the intensity of the full body non-ejaculatory orgasms. The larger size and extra tab generate a totally new kind anal and prostate stimulation.

Like my buddy Buster, I am going to take my time and experiment with different positions and contractions before posting my two cents regarding the Progasm. If my first time out was any indication of the Progasm's potential, I'm sure that this unit will take anal and prostate stimulation into a whole new realm of pleasure.

Peace!
    Charlie
  • Edit
    Man, the suspense is killing me. I want one now. Stop teasing me and get this thing available for purchase!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
    Man, the suspense is killing me. I want one now. Stop teasing me and get this thing available for purchase!

i totally agree... stop the suspense and make it available for purchase ASAP
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    To All,

The word I got from the manufacturer is that is should be available within the next several weeks....I know that they are working hard to make it so.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit

To All,

The word I got from the manufacturer is that is should be available within the next several weeks....I know that they are working hard to make it so.

BF Mayfield

Thank you for the update. Can you post a picture of it?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Since the Progasm is not yet in general release, I have to make sure that it is okay with the manufacturer to display images of it at this time. Be back with you later this week.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    Yea, or at least pick a few of us who have had spotty success to be testers as well, I own all except the SGX (Thought I used to have one) and have off and on success, but no Super-o.

I would think it would be nice to have both people who get super o's and those who have been close with no cookie to do some testing.

Just a thought.
  • Virg
    I called for a few details...

The Progasm should be out and widely available by mid-March. They are currently in the process of being distributed to retailers and websites. Some MAY have it available before mid-March...

The price should be around $67.

The shape is described as a "larger Helix".

The main reason behind the production of the Progasm was due to requests by users for a "larger" model...

Final thought, from a personal perspective...

"Why do drugs, when you have Aneros"?
  • cet
    Skeptic,

You make a good point, but it would have been better if you had written it from a real account, rather than as a guest.

As B.F. knows, I'm a dedicated Helix user, who just can't get enough reach (from a distance standpoint) for good prostate stimulation to achieve a Super-O. The ride is still very enjoyable, but ideally, I long for the total experience.

Naturally, I offered my services as a volunteer to test the new product and provide detailed comments from this perspective.

Perhaps the staff here already has a dedicated team of testers that cover all necessary points of view, or perhaps I just don't write often enough on the forum to "stand out" as a viable beta tester.

Whatever the case, it would be nice to hear from someone that seems to be just "out of reach" for success with one or more of the other Aneros products.

And of course, to the Aneros staff, my offer is ALWAYS open should you require a frank, honest opinion of my experiences with your new product.

Best Regards,

Cet.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Cet & Skeptic,,

According to the manufacturer one of the main criteria that they used in choosing testers was participation in the forum. The feeling was that they wanted to reward users who had been involved and participating here over a period of time. Understandably, some of those individuals would be the more experienced users simply because they tend to post with more consistency. I am aware of some of those who were chosen but not all. It's probably a good idea to wait and see how things develop, with user comments, before jumping to any conclusions. I should also add that I know that this has been a gradual process with users being contacted and receiving the product at different times.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    Oh man, I finally get to see a picture on the main page. Looks fascinating. 4 more days, $67 plus a few for shipping and it's on it's way. Sweet.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
    Oh man, I finally get to see a picture on the main page. Looks fascinating. 4 more days, $67 plus a few for shipping and it's on it's way. Sweet.

OH HELL YEAH!!!