Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What to expect from Aneros?
  • When I was around 11 or 12 years old I had the experience of “wet dreams” during early puberty. The first couple of times this happened, my body was not ready to produce the proper constituents for ejaculation, so there was no liquid after the event. As months passed these “wet dreams” did eventually produce liquid.

The earlier “wet dreams” were so intense and long in duration that it caused soreness in the Perineum muscle and anus, but not the penis. Also, the soreness was the only thing that stopped the involuntary contractions from repeating over and over again in waves. The waves might have been caused by voluntary contraction of my pc muscle, but I can not be sure because it was a long time ago and I was half asleep when these events took place. During these episodes my Perineum muscle seemed to pulse over and over again up to a point where there was a dull soreness in both my anus and perineum. The soreness caused by the repeated contractions seemed to be the only reason the contractions stopped, and after the contractions stopped the soreness then disappeared almost immediately.
    I am 25 now and have never since experienced an orgasm as intense and pleasurable as the ones that occurred during those “wet dreams” back then.

The thing I would like to know from you guys is whether or not the “Super Os” you experience with Aneros is anything like what I have described, and if there is anyone else who has experienced the same event I did growing up. Hopefully a few more sessions with the MGX I recently purchased will give me a throw back to the intense feeling of pleasure my "wet dreams" brought me back then.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Donatello,

Wow, you experienced that when you were 11 or 12? That is pretty early for that kind of "extended, continual" orgasm! It sounds as though it was very similar to a Super O if not right on. I think that you are on the right track, probably more so than others because of your previous experiences.

Good luck to you.

Buster
  • charliecharlie
    Hello Donatello,
    No, I never experienced wet dreams like you described. However, the sensations you described sound like the kind you will enjoy with your MGX. Keep an open mind and stay relaxed. Good luck on your journey,
    Charlie