Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Congratulations Enemagra!
  • BusterBuster
    I thought I would offer my congratulations. I just read your post under the "My First Super O" thread. Great going! One thing that I took from there was that you felt safe and cozy. Charlie had mentioned that to me not too long ago and I tried to incorporate that feeling into a session. It was an incredible session. I guess if you have things on your mind that would stop you from being completely open, it can lower the intensity of the session.

So, you are 21 and Super Orgasmic? Count your lucky stars my friend and have some serious fun.

Buster
  • Pan
    Hey Enemagra,

I also just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!

Your post was awesome. I think anyone who's been having trouble should take the time to read it. It really shows how emotions, relaxation, and arousal can set the stage for the Super-O. I loved your description of "drifting" into the Super-O. Very cool!

:-)

BTW, just for the record, would you tell us which Tantra mediation Cd you were listening to?

Pan

• charliecharlie
    Conrats Enemegra,
    I third that sentiment! Great post.It only gets better from here. Good luck,
    Charlie
  • Enemagra
    cheers guys! if someone would have told me 7 months ago that in the near future id be getting congradulated on having huge orgasms i would have thought they were crazy to say the least. it took me several attempts to write a satisfactory post and i still think i could have described it better. i was thinking today as i walked my dog that the super-o i experienced felt similiar to being on a rollercoaster, at that last split second before you go flying down; a huge ongoing rush but rather than being scary it feeds you with feelings i only would have thought possible in dreams (not to mention magnified about a million times).

the file i listened to is called Meditation - Reiki - Llewellyn - Tantric Sexuality - Album Complete. its about an hour long. i found it on limewire, i imagine it should be easy to find. its actually a little embarrasing giving that out as it will sound super cheesy if youre not in the right mood. i dont think the album has any 'magic powers' but rather gives you something to focus on so you dont get distracted; kind of like a pacifier for your brain.

anyways, through this experience, the best advice i can offer to others is to find your own path. id often be making progress doing things one way, then read a post where someone else describes how they had a super-o using a different approach and id think 'oh no, im doing it all wrong!'. not the case! follow your own instincts! ive also noticed that the way people describe their super-os varies enormously from person to person. i remember reading pan say that his super-os feel like a continuous ejaculatory orgasm, whereas what i experienced was nothing like this; mine was most powerfull in my torso area, and felt more like a continuous sexual adrenaline rush, only stronger.

thanks again for the encouragment guys and ill make an effort to offer advice when ever i think i can help... best of luck!

• Enemagra
    well, i decided to let a few days go by before i tried again and regret to inform that tonight there was no super-o. i could tell from the beginning that it wasnt going to happen. im not discourged, although ive realised that i still have a long way to go before being fully rewired. i think that the other night i was in an exceptional state of mind and that allowed it to happen but tonight i wasnt quite there. i still felt some 'memories' of the other night and that was enough of a treat to keep me happy... just remembering what the super-o i experienced was like is keeping a smile on my face in anticipation of the next one... even if its weeks away ; ). i keep thinking about what it would be like if i could eventually get to the point where i could conjure up super-os on a nightly basis; its seems like a dream world. and judging by other peoples progress, i have no reason to believe i wont one day be there... lifes great!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Congratulations!

Replicating a breakthrough can be daunting. Often times such efforts are filled with second guessing about what led you to that place....in the first place! You have a great attitude going into this. My suggestion is to be less concerned about technique at this point. Rather, use your "sense memory" to get you there. Visualize how it felt...focus on that (but don't stress on it), let it guide you. And don't be surprised if you begin to percieve "echoes" of the event. Echoes like this may be utilized to kick-start yourself into another experience.

Enjoy!

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey Enemagra!

Way to go, Dude!

I think the fear of loosing this wonderful, new relationship with your inner-self, is what we all go thru??? I recommend that you just relax, breath and don't try to replicate this life-changing experience...just "notice" the good feelings when they come and smile at them, and open yourself to them. (just don't chase them!)

Even when you ARE fully re-wired, you will experience "dry-spells," where you go for days or weeks without a big orgasm. You may only have base-line pleasure-waves or a few tiny orgasms for a while??? (your body is taking this time to re-adjust itself to all this new information and feelings)

I just came out of a 4 week dry spell, but my base-line responses always seem to increase in power and grow with time. (So, the minimum limit of your pleasure continues to grow, even if you have a dry-spell along the path) I also have found that a dry-spell is usually followed by a new and higher "normal" level of pleasure for your practice!

A very Good thing!!!

Later, Hlaser
  • Enemagra
    (this post was edited 2007-01-21 13:05:11)

hey, thanks for all the advice guys. i basically concluded the same thing; that 'sense memory' would be my most important tool from now on. anyways, i am happy to anounce that two nights ago i had another great evening of super-os (actually, more like thrilled to anounce). the crazy thing is that i had just returned home from work at 11pm after working 12 hours on only a few hours of sleep (busy time of year). this seems completely contrary to my last experience when a great workout-buzz fueled my session. this time i was completely worn out and sleep deprived, but for some reason felt compelled to have a go at a helix session. i relaxed and 'go t in the mood' for about 45 minutes then moved to my bed and listened to the same tantric meditation album. i quickly realised i was too tired put any more effort into the session so i decided to just fall asleep listening to the album. as other users have reported, as i started to drift off, the aneros seemed to 'turn on', so i decided a change of plans was in order and put a movie on my laptop and the super-o pretty much hit instantly (right after i had decided to end the session, if thats any idicater of what sparks super-os). however, this one was much different than the one i experienced last week. rather than engaging my central nervous system, this one was concentrated around the prostate/pelvic area; much less powerfull but still definately did the trick!

so- two important things ive learned: (this will be difficult to explain but ill do my best)

1. there is a distinct difference between 'arousal' and, lets say, 'hornyness'. (maybe not according to websters, but lets say there is for our purposes).in my experience, the kind of arousal necessary to achieve, or make progress towards super-os is much different and 'wholesome' feeling than what one might feel, say, trying to pick up easy girls at a club. this kind of arousal feels more like a romantic first date with a girl who really captivates you and you have no expectations for later on in the evening. (excuse the analogies, i dont know how else describe it!). so what i always aim for is 'low-pitched', patient, energy... remember that what youre chasing is an ancient, sacred, tantric experience! if you just feel reved up and anxious to get it on, youre only going get frustrated. i hope this makes sense!

2. after experiencing the super-o for myself, the 'no expectations' rule has taken on new meaning. its much more than just saying it to yourself before a session... for me, all my breakthroughs have occured after about a week of basically forgetting about how great sessions can get. i find that if i can still remember
    how my breakthroughs felt, im not going to duplicate it that night. then, when i do have a session, the process of remembering what it feels like is so exciting it seems to trigger some great sexual adrenaline, and lead to a great session. so, in my experience, it is necessary to have an abstinant period beforehand, but more of a mental one than a physical one. i need to really clear my head of all things aneros before i can have a super charged session. again, these things are difficult to explain so i hope this makes sense and is helpfull in some way.

the last thing ill add, to quote Pan, is always remember to smile every now again during your sessions... this may sound silly but this advice may very well be what did it for me! best of luck to everyone
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2007-01-21 23:27:02)

Enemagra,

I know precisely what you're speaking of when you refer to that "first date" arousal sensation. I believe that I used the term first sexual encounter arousal at one time, but first date arousal works too. You're right this kind of arousal is distinctly different from other forms. It's like the difference between High Octane and Diesel Fuel. It has a great deal more power....and it feels almost electric! Pulse more solid, perhaps even elevated somewhat, skin sensitivity elevated....your body seems to know that something is imminent.

As you discovered sense memory can be used to charge this kind of arousal, and in this way these things become almost self-stimulating, with sense memory generating first date arousal and first date arousal generating a greater sense memory. It's great stuff!

I'm sure that you understand when I say that this kind of arousal cannot be forced. It can only induced so that it emerges naturally.

Congratulations on your breakthrough and your continued progress!

BF Mayfield

• Congratulations,

This is a great post. I just read your first Super-O post. It was great to see your efforts rewarded. Maybe some men new to aneros will read these posts and use them for motivation. It makes me happy when other men have success with the aneros. I have not tried any kind of tantra meditation or music but after reading your post I think I will give it a try. The first Super-O you have is so amazing. You learn the true potential of your bodies sexuality. Have fun with all your Super-O's

la