Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

new at this, need help
  • newguy
    Sorry but I don't understand. Are you supposed to hold the contraction or hold and release the contraction quickly to have the big O? Thanks
  • Scooby
    Hey new guy, I too am new at this and have had some difficulties with the use of this device. I am confident we can both overcome these difficulties and reach the euphoric state of the Super O. To derive some pleasure from the device, I like walking around the house with it in place. I put clothes on and go get the mail and everything. This is rather interesting and if your relax, there can be some pleasure derived from it. I have had the most success with the contractions after I do these little trots around the house. See if it doesn't help you out a little. It gets the pre-cum flowing a little which in and of itself is very erotic for me and I would imagine others as well.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Newguy,

Check out my post to Scooby but also make sure to read through my threads above Keys to the Backdoor and ...Revisited. These will give an overview

Mayfield