Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Feeling, Any thoughts please?
  • (this post was edited 2007-01-08 05:22:49)

As a large number of you will know by my previous threads that I know have been trying for over a year for a super O. Last night I had a completely different feeling and wonder if anyone can add their thoughts about this.

Usual scenerio, clean, shower ,lube up etc etc. Except this time I decided to use the Eupho.

Lay on side,1 leg straight, 1 leg bent etc etc. Nice deep breathing with no contractions. Can feel tinkling on my prostate. Nice feelings that continued all the time. After 15 mins or so changed position to laying on my back. Pillow under arch of back.

Now while doing my breathing with gentle contractions I got the strangest feeling. I'm holding my breath and contraction for about 10 seconds then release and push out as far as I can. Once their I then breath in with a slight contraction. This time i don't need to hold as I feel like the Eupho is being held in place on its own. It felt like a swelling inside. Not only that but for a brief few seconds felt completely at ease with the world. Strangest feeling. Only lasted a few seconds as it spooked me a little.

Now I couldn't get that feeling back. Whether i was trying to hard or because it spooked me I don't know.

Is this my mind playing tricks with me as I would really like to get back there. Any suggestions to what I felt or just a one off from a crazy guy

cheers

VS
  • charliecharlie
    Hey VS,
    Sounds like you were on the edge of bliss! I understand when you say you were spooked a bit. That has happened to me before when I danced around the edges of something out of the ordinary. When you reach a new place like you did, you have got to "let go," ride the wave, and just let it take you to wherever it may be. Maybe your body reacted instinctively to the new experience and your guard went up short circuiting the wave.
    One caveat, however, don't become frustrated if you cannot replicate that experience. I know from frustrating experiences that you cannot make breakthroughs happen at will.
    Here's another suggestion: Analyze the situation you were in when it happened. I bet you were totally relaxed, comfortable, and felt warm and safe. I also bet that you had no anxiety or anything pressing you for time. If you are like me, those situations don't happen that often.
    Good luck with your journey.
    Charlie
  • hlaser99hlaser99

Hey Virginsoldier!

Yes, I have watched you progress in your posts for a while and you have the protocol down solid!

Basically, you do the same exact things I do and have done since the beginning to prepare foe a session! (Oh, I shower afterwards?)

Although I don't need the pillow, your positions are identical to mine! (and I even seem to have more Dry MO's with the Eupho...don't understand why, all are very good!)

I basically set the scene as above, relax and breathe! (occasionally gentle contractions to get something going if there is a lull) That's it! (Oh, I don't attempt a session unless I am turned-on in such a way that I feel my body is demanding an Aneros session and right now!)

Then I wait for the feelings to start! (even the tiniest whisper is your new lover)

"This time i don't need to hold as I feel like the Eupho is being held in place on its own."

Yea! Now your getting a nibble...don't scare her off? I have had this to then start going in-and-out by itself!!! Freaked me out too! Yes, "the swelling feeling"! (I always though of this as your prostate getting an erection??? LOL!

As for the feeling that you are "as-one" with the Universe or "One-Ness", as I have heard it called, you will be ready for it next time and for your Aneros to be doing you on its own, as well! (IMHO, I think you have had a glimpse at a new and higher plateau or looking "thru the gate" as it is called in KSMO! When your mind/body/spirit are ready, you will pass through the first of many gates and into the garden of pleasure! You will never be the same, it is awesome!

Aside from the spiritual mumbo-jumbo, you are on the edge and looking over! I think, you will soon be walking thru the gate and into the Garden! Don't scare-off the "fawn" (as said in KSMO), when you approach the new experience, by freaking-out or trying to force it...embrace it and open yourself to this feeling (you must be "submissive" ...hard for us Guys to do!)and submit to everything you discover and you DO deserve to have this! (Oh, and SMILE often, while you're in-session, gives you the proper frame of mind and helps to put the hastles of the day behind you!)

Also, if you have a glimpse of something wonderful, remember that you WILL have it again and it will be in increasing numbers and duration! When I feel something good, I usually think: "Man, I'd like to have about 50 of those in-a-row! (You will, eventually!!!) These are previews of cuming attractions... "at a bedroom near you!"

Sorry if I rambled, but your post reminded me of my journey, early-on!

Hope this helps!

Later, Hlaser

• TripperTripper
    I think virginsoldier is going to owe me a bottle of champagne pretty soon.

Trip
  • BusterBuster
    Hi VS,

I do think that you are going to owe Tripper his champagne. Although it would be funny if Tripper pops over and would owe it to you. Why not have a tie?

The part of it "spooking" you was what stopped it in my opinion. Every major hurdle I crossed spooked me. Anything foreign will do that to you. I will never forget the first time that my heart just started to race. I thought I was having some kind of attack because I was not having a Super O, it was just my heart racing. Wierd. It happens all the time now and it is a welcome occurance because it means that things are happening.

That Eupho is quite a unit! It moves more freely than any model and that is good in many cases. Sometimes though, I prefer more pressure that I get from the other models.

Keep going!

Buster
  • WOOHOO

I am on the right path. Thats guys.

Ok I wont get carried away. Now I know what that feeling is like at least now I know when I get it again.

I will keep you posted

Tripper, what is your email. Perhaps I can tell you in more detail what I felt and in turn help you along.

VS
  • TripperTripper

Originally Posted By: virginsoldier
    WOOHOO

I am on the right path. Thats guys.

Ok I wont get carried away. Now I know what that feeling is like at least now I know when I get it again.

I will keep you posted

Tripper, what is your email. Perhaps I can tell you in more detail what I felt and in turn help you along.

VS

Hey WOOHOO!

[email]alacrityathome@yahoo.com[/email]

Trip