Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

first time user
  • I bought an MGX after looking at it many times.

Today I used it for the first time.

At first I thought nothing was going to happen; then my sphinter started to "twitch". That felt good; it would only happen if I relaxed completely and breathed deeply.

I'm still getting "shivers" up my spine thinking about it...can't wait to use it some more.
  • Edit
    This is the greatest invention. I used it for the first time yesterday and have gone back to it three times since. I'm addicted to it. Who needs the real thing?
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Mark
    This is the greatest invention. I used it for the first time yesterday and have gone back to it three times since. I'm addicted to it. Who needs the real thing?

Hi Guys, Yes this Toy is the best thing since sliced Bread. I've had a Ball and many orgasms too, including many Super O's. I now have regular sessions every week, and have dry orgasms, I masturbate about every 6 weeks. Its fantastic. Jason.
  • I bought the Helix; wow what a difference.

I cannot recommend the Helix enough; much more aggressive than the MPX.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: tonyboloni
    I bought the Helix; wow what a difference.

I cannot recommend the Helix enough; much more aggressive than the MPX.

Tony, just wanted to know your experiences with the Helix, have you reached the Super "o" with it.
  • I can feel myself moving towards a super O. I get series of waves when I let myself relax into the experience and breathe; they start to happen then I try to "grab" onto the sensation and it disappears.

I had done kegels for years so the contractions in my pelvis floor are strong; my problems seems to be too much tension in the muscles.

Based on the reactions I have had so far I wholeheartedly recommend the Helix.

Also, I found something at the health food store called Unpetroleum Jelly that I use for lube. I've found the whole syringe thing (injecting lube into my rectum) unnecessary with the Unpetroleum Jelly. Grease it up, ease it in...once the jelly liqifies to my body temperature I can feel the Helix starting to do the job.

It is a little more difficult keeping the abutment tab dry.
  • Edit
    I am a woman interested in driving my man wild, and kicking things up a notch. I was just about sold on buying one of these products for him, until I read about the "addiction" and "better than the real thing". Hey,I want to rock his world, but I don't want to be replaced! Any ladies out there with advice or opinions?
  • charliecharlie
    Hey Ginny,
    From a male perspective, us guys love it when a woman surprises us in bed. Don't worry about any addiction, just have fun. Your man will thank you profusely for expanding his sexual horizons.
    Charlie