Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Which One To Buy ?
  • New buyer here asking the obvious question...which is suited for me. Do I go with the more advanced model spending more money up front or do I go with the beginner at less money. I want the model that will give me the O unlike others I did try ( not the Aneros ) which were really jokes! Those companies ran with my money all the way to the bank! Thks for your suggestions.
  • TripperTripper
    Doug,

Welcome to the Aneros forum. Usually in the threads, the recommendation is to hold off on either the Maximus or Eupho and to go with either the MGX or Helix to start.

There are many threads describing the differences and preferences of users.

Many end up getting both. Which one does it for you depends a lot on your own body's response and makeup.

But, have fun,

Tripper

• Originally Posted By: Tripper
    Doug,

Welcome to the Aneros forum. Usually in the threads, the recommendation is to hold off on either the Maximus or Eupho and to go with either the MGX or Helix to start.

There are many threads describing the differences and preferences of users.

Many end up getting both. Which one does it for you depends a lot on your own body's response and makeup.

But, have fun,

Tripper

Tuesday Tripper Thks 4 ur reply...I sorta thought going with both was the way to go...butt ( no pun ) I just needed affirmation....as "I'm a doubting Thomas." Ok. Let's do it!
  • dado
    Hi,

Just to share with you my experiences on this.

I bought my first aneros about 2 months ago --- and because of the limited range that the store had, I bought a eupho straight off the bat.

Boy, has that thing changed the way I view pleasure! :)

I can only talk about this with hindsite -- so I hope it makes sense to those considering what to buy.

I was able to get super O's after the first 2-3 attempts, but (comparitively) it was relatively hard (but fun) work; because of the shape, and because of my inexperience (and lack of muscle control), the thing would slide all over the place, and would hit the right spots mainly by chance. Mind you, I would almost always end up in a blissful, groaning mess most of the time, so its not all bad :)

Anyway, about one month ago, I decided to make a second purchase -- the MGX; and that helped make all the difference. Because its a different shape, it has a different grip (for me, anyway), and the way it touches and rubs is a lot stronger.

Because of this, I learned how to control it a lot better -- find out which ways work best for me, which ones aren't quite so good. (Personally, I find lying on my stomach with a bolster pillow under me gives the best control and movement).

So now, what I tend to do is use the MGX at the start of a session, and find new movements and positions, and as I get more worked up I eventually decide to switch to the eupho most of the time and really let things fly! I can now control the Eupho much better, and its much more agile, but the MGX is great for getting things started

I guess the point of this is: if you only make one choice, make it the MGX;
    but I guarantee that given time, you'll be going to get another :)

Cheers,
    Dado

• nood1963

You said "it all". Good advise! Nood