Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

If you could have only one?

• I am just about to order an aneros, and have a choice of the MGX and Helix (have discounted the maximus as if it warns its very big, its probably too big for me :) ).

There seem to be mixed results on scanning the forum for the helix. So the question is:

If you could order only one of MXG or Helix which would you buy?

Thanks
  • BusterBuster
    MGX.

Buster
  • Virg
    MGX
  • nino
    MGX
  • Ward
    MGX.

Then get a Eupho for warming up.
  • charliecharlie
    Get the MGX

• MGX... With out a doubt! Was my first and still my most favorite.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    (this post was edited 2006-12-21 10:22:45)

I guess I'm the voice of dissent. To be sure, the MGX is a good choice as well, but I would have to give the edge to the Helix. For me the contact is more intense and the unit is more mobile. That said, I don't think that you could go wrong in purchasing an MGX.

BF Mayfield

• hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey whitedragon101!

I would hate to have to choose just one, but I would have to go with the MGX as well... (I like the big, aggresive abutment tab and it seems to be better built, even???

Later, Hlaser
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Whitedragon101,

I just posted comments entitled NEW YEAR....NEW GEAR in my Sticky thread B's Keys regarding new Aneros product that is coming down the pike. If you do happen to read it, I must add that I would strongly dissaude any newbie from holding off of making a purchase pending a release of this new product line. The main reason is that the success of both the MGX and Helix is fairly well founded at this point. Secondly, it is is almost certain that one of the new products is a more esoteric model while the other hasn't been adequately tested to provide a strong recommendation as a new users choice at this time. Although I will be posting my reviews in coming weeks that will give some guidance...it is ultimately the peer review by the members of this forum that will tell the tale, and that process takes a matter of many months.

Your journey awaits...

Check it out!

BF Mayfield
  • Thanks guys, an MGX it is then :)
  • Edit
    Why MGX?