Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

In the shower
  • Anyone have any experience using your Aneros in the shower. The shower is my most private and relaxing place and time and I was wondering if anyone had had any success using their device standing in the hot, steamy shower.
  • daddeo
    In the shower is a great place to experience many sexual satisfactions -- aneros is one of them
  • Virg
    I agree that the shower is a great private place but good sessions are not short and there is just so much (hot) water in the world...
  • Ward
    Oh heck yeah,
    I've been doing a little experimenting in the show and stumpbled on to some amazing sensations. I posted some details about my session in "What was that?" thread.
    Ward
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    See www.noritz.com

Unlimited hot water.....unlimited O's

Lol

BF Mayfield

P.S. In all seriousness, I have several friends who swear by this.....unlimited hot water on demand.
  • Ward
    I think my wife is getting a little suspisious.... 60 minute shower... all the hot water is gone.... hmmmmmm... I suspect I will soon get the toilet flush singnal flair (the blast of really hot water when the toilet gets flushed) followed by "Honey, havent you been in the shower long enough?" "aaah be right out..."
    Ward
  • darwindarwin
    Please pardon my need to insert a minor political point here.

Only in America do we have the misperception that natural resources like heat and water are so without cost that we would expend them both for an hour of masturbation.

Some third or so of the people alive have to scrounge and labor for a mere gallon that will have to satisfy a day's needs (how many family's worth of water went down that drain?).

And, do you really want to use oil from oppressive dictatorships that export terror, and disrupt the climate of our future, while you feel that pleasure?

Just a reminder that our acts, particularly as gluttonous Americans, have consequences.

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled program....
  • daddeo
    I have yet to experience a Super O,
    but my prostate is still much happier because I purchased the Aneros.

Sometimes I use it while in the shower just to have a quiet, private place to benefit from it.

And before the shower is over, perhaps a more intense orgasm will be experienced from a few minutes of jerking off.

I have a large family.
    We have a large water heater.

Our sexuality is such a wonderful gift from our Creator.
  • Virg
    Darwin is right on target...Americans account for 4% of the world's population but use 25% of it's resources. Very irresponsible. Just because "we can", does make it right or a smart way to live.

To the point at hand, I would suggest that working toward, and achieving the Big "O", in the shower environment is counter-productive if it makes you dependent on a shower environment to enjoy yourself and get to the Big "O"...

Take the time to learn to relax, to concentrate, to learn the muscle control and tone to manipulate the Aneros to success. Then, anywhere is your "shower"...

Personally, I have the absolute best sessions when I am totally quiet and relaxed, with all my senses "off" so the only thing I am aware of is the Aneros and the sensations it is creating. An shower is one of the last places I would want to be...water running over my skin, sounds, varying temperatures, worrying about the wife popping in, etc., etc. Very distracting.

Hope this is helpful.
  • Ward
    Hey Darwin,
    I've read many of your blogs and you seem to be a pretty cool guy. That being said...
    First of all I highly doubt anyone here is actually taking a 60 minute shower.
    And second of all if you are so concerned about saving the world then why did you spend $60 for something you shove up your rear end. In fact, according to Feed The World, "a $30 donation will provide $240 worth of life-saving food to people in need around the world". That means that your Aneros is roughly worth $480 in food relief. Also, 3 billion poor people earn less than $2 a day, and another 3 billion people are likely to be added to the population of developing countries by 2050. This means your aneros would pay 30 people a day’s wages in many third world countries. And that's if you only own 1 which I find highly unlikely.
    Just a reminder that our acts, particularly as gluttonous Americans, have consequences.
    Sorry for the rant. It's just that I'm sick and tired of always have to watch what I say or do because there is always someone out there playing the PC police. It's called levity. I think some of us need to chill out a little bit.

Cheers
    Ward
  • Virg
    Point well said...
  • Edit
    Ward is correct - I am sick and tired of people wanting us Americans to fell ashamed and guilty about "using" too many resources - that's why i moved to this country - to accumulate, use and control more resources.

I also am glad that some fine enterpreneur invented the Ameros!

I have just ordered the Eupho model - can't wait to see what it holds. I will probably have one of each soon - oh but maybe I am being a "greedy ass" for doing that !
  • Ward
    Yeah! LOL!