Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    @AneRico Your post makes me wonder if you have identified what a Super O actually is.
    I am not saying you are wrong for sure its just my intuition tells me there is something not right.
    You know what I mean by that statement as you have used it yourself in another post.

If you are super Oing that easily then I feel sorry for you, as you are now missing out on all the beautiful little sensations that occur along the way to a full blown super O over a extended session.

I mean no disrespect and hope you dont take offence by what I have said.
    I have had to say what I think as any newbies reading your post will get the wrong idea.

There was a story on the news a few years back Of a woman that had hundreds of orgasms a day.
    Her body just did it she could not help it. She hated it and went through surgery to stop it.
    Point being that too  much of a good thing is no fun at all.

Having the peak of pleasure all the time would grow old real quick.
    I hope this is not the case for you and that you have just misidentified what a super O truly is.

• inhopeinhope
    Agreed with braveneworld, though I want a dry or super o badly, having them all the time would be bad.
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Anetico, thank you for describing what you are experiencing. There's so little information about this side of aneros use. And kundalini awakening is serious stuff I hear. There's so much we don't know about this. I've been through so many subtle energy changes since I started and they've all been interesting if unexpected. I was just interested in the orgasms when I started. But I hear the energies can be confusing or harmful too. It's powerful stuff! I'm glad you are preparing for the next thing whatever that is. I haven't had the full spiritual experiences yet that you, Chuck and Art have, just a glimpse. I like to think my soul will know when I am ready for them but I don't know. Hope you continue this discussion.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
    Comments removed by me as I obviously I am wrong and upset AneRico. My apologies 
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
    Sorry for wasting your time. No need to be so blunt.
  • isvaraisvara
    @AneRico, thank you for exploring the breadth and depth of the orgasmic journey. I needed the meditation experience in your parallel thread today. It all helps see that the journey has many permutations. We need explorers and adventurers to bring life and vision to the Aneros experience.

"There are many paths on the orgasmic mountain but the view from the top will be the same"
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • CanacanCanacan
    @AneRico It won't be long I am sure.
  • rumelrumel
    AneRico,

OK, OK, you asked for it, not from 5 years ago but from 9 years ago there was an excellent thread started by 'zaneblue' called Automatic tantra? which touched upon these issues. In the old Forum and inspired by @artform 's thread Knowledge of the Possible Range of Super-Os and Beyond, I had started a 'Group' called "SOS Sojourners" which was dedicated to discussions about the energetic and spiritual ramifications Aneros use was inducing in some members lives. It would be nice if those threads/posts were once again made available to the readership.

It is tricky to start discussing these topics with newbies who may have had no introduction whatsoever to esoteric energy manipulation philosophies. Concepts such as "kundalini rising", Chakra systems, energy meridians, Taoist teachings and various other belief systems. These knowledge sources may be completely unfathomable to the new Aneros practioner who arrives here just trying to learn how to get to a Super-O. Even worse, they may get scared away by the thought their usage of these marvelous little devices may trigger life altering shifts in their thought processes or that they have foundered into some crazy carnal cult.

For the men who have definitively experienced the Super-O, they will have at least an inclination of the altered states possible and most likely they will wish to experience these states again. For those who are on the journey and do already have an understanding of energy manipulation, the path forward will seem clearer but for the naive and inexperienced newbie this may all seem like mumbo-jumbo, new age, clap trap insanity and not anything they are interested in experiencing, they are not yet ready.

I am pleased to hear of your amazing progress in association with Aneros use, you have joined the ranks of many other men who have found their Aneros devices acting as a catalyst for change in their life, congratulations.Clap
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Armon-neatArmon-neat
    This thread and AneRico's other revived thread from 2009 are testimony to the fact that what many of us have experienced is extremely powerful and should be approached with respect, irrespective of its pleasureable aspects.  Those of you who have experienced and written about these deep and powerful energies that can be released and sometimes cannot be entirely  controlled are courageous and helpful in sharing your journey.  The "edge" that is detectable in some of the posts only reinforces the intensity of what you have experienced, and I, for one, respect you and your intensity of feeling as expressed, even if it sometimes gets "edgy". I would wish all of you a safe and pleasureable continuation of that journey.  
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Crossover effects? Hatd to tell where they cross over from the rewiring effects. I first noticed a change in sensation in my skin, more silky and the hairs more sensitive all the time. Chuckjo showed me what the body energy, chi, prana, whatever feels like by moving my hand and attention over my skin, and how to use that energy. I figured out some things on my own by experimenting. I couldn't believe this tangible manifestation of my energy. but asked around and started studying what it is. Then I started working on my breathing, developing my breathing meditation that I describe in my blog, which I later learned is the micocosmic orbit breathing or cool draw. By then I started to have the sensation of aless sessions any time I thought of it. I was doing that kind of breathing unconsciously most of the tiime. I noted that I felt different things when I moved my attention to different areas or chakras. When I passed through my chest, I consistently felt a warmth. I noticed that I could feel a palpable emotional connection to some people and could send them energy too. I learned when it was safe to do that and when to be careful. My tai chi teacher helped me with that and the breathing exercises. He also showed me how to use my chi with some chigung practice. Recently I noticed warm waves emanating from my chest whenever I feel an emotion or when I'm aroused. it's different from the aless sessions as it happens without my attention, just as a autonomous consequence or manefestation of my natural emotions. I learned that this was my heart chakra opening. I've learned that this can leave me vulnerable to other's feelings. Meanwhile I've been exchanging sexual energy with some guys remotely for the first time, and noticed that sometimes I got other emotions from them besides sexual. This is still confusing and I'm not sure exactly what is going on, whether it's just my educated guess or intuition or what. I've begun reading Mantak Chia's book and others. This is all unknown territory for me. I'm glad that some others have gone through this before me and you can help. But in a real sense I'm in this by myself. I'm exploring the moral consequences of these changes now, previously humility, currently my angry thoughts. I'm discovering that how I conduct myself affects everything. There's so much to this.

later, I think this all is related to my learning to focus my mind inward and to meditate. I had been doing a kind of transpersonal emotional healing practice for a couple of decades where we took turns focusing on each other's emotions so I knew that piece. But when my prostate woke up from massaging and mental training, I had a whole new world of sensations and subtle energies to explore.