Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

is this for real
  • redfish067redfish067
    im new, and haven't purchased an Aneros yet.. what is a good starter 
  • rumelrumel
    redfish067,
    Welcome to the Forums,
    In regards to choosing a first Aneros model, I recommend that you first read the following : The Best Aneros model is...
    image Good Vibes to You ! image

P.S. I sent you an introductory conversation with some additional hints and tips to get you started here.

• mdadmdad
    Yes, it's for real. I was pretty sure the entire forum couldn't be lying to me when I bought my first one. But I decided to try and find out for myself. Best decision I ever made. Your worst enemy after buying it, however, will be expectations. Your best asset will be relaxation and patience.
  • redfish067redfish067
    thanks, there is just SOOO many  pills,creams, sprays, rings, toys on the market today. and ALL of them claim to help. I have tried some, and have not found the satisfaction I am looking for. The biggest thing is I am very much in love with my wife, and I KNOW I DON'T SATISFY her. But I also know that she will never complain. I am 50 now on Blood Pressure Meds, and things don't work like they did when I was 20. At this point I am getting desperate. I need something that will help me to bring her to a place she hasn't been to in a LONG time.(but of course, I am ready to  enjoy the "test runs" too) so that's my story, and that's what brought me here.
    So I appreciate and "pointers" that you "seasoned vets" have.
    Thanks again. 

• isvaraisvara
    @redfish067, I am a bit older. An Aneros will help in a number of ways. Most folk seek the Super O. Some get very frustrated that it won't come when they want it.
    The choice of model of Aneros is always a challenge. I started off with a Helix then got a SGX which is smaller. I keep going back to the SGX even though I have most models. Aneros use has considerably helped me. Prior to Aneros getting to orgasm nearly killed me through muscle and heart stress.
    I have been using an Aneros regularly for two years. My whole approach to sex has become less stressful and more fun for both of us. Because of the nice feeling I get I am much more relaxed, less stressed more creative, more tolerant and have lost most of those debilitating male 'hangups'. It appears to have improved my prostate health (wife happy) and helped me manage my BPH.
    I would focus more on your experience, growth in understanding and enhanced sexual awareness. Your increased richness will automatically flow into the relationship.
    If this is a new area for your wife, then it is very valid to focus on the health benefit, happiness benefit rather than the specific sex benefit.
    I am sure there will heaps of info from the more experienced members.
  • MattpMattp
    I've been using my SGX for a few months with mixed success. It was several weeks before I felt little waves of pleasure. Then one night it was amplified to a sustained orgasm without ejaculation. A few more tries resulted in nothing. I didn't stop however. I just bought a helix syn and used it once. Let me tell you I felt the difference right after insertion. I went right back to dry orgasms.
  • redfish067redfish067
    thanks for the info.. 
    I think Im going to try the Helix Syn.. have heard MANY good things about it, and i seams to be "ok" for a rookie.. thanks again

• inhopeinhope
    Mattp it's bad to mix your devices whilst your rewiring, I've got all the aneros models but I don't want to change from sgx whilst I'm getting good results, I'm jealous you got dry o's already though, still not there.... I still wonder as to your technique.
  • MattpMattp
    @inhope: The SGX was giving me nothing for many days after getting quite a bit of pleasure. I don't know why it stopped.

Lately, I've tried a new thing. It may sound weird but it seems to work. I looked on YouTube for a few clips of relaxation hypnosis. It puts me in a state of relaxation I would otherwise not be able to achieve. Let me know and I'll send you a few links of what I use
  • inhopeinhope
    Sounds good do share Matt
  • I've been using Aneros since last fall, very successfully, and now I'm trying a change from "smaller is better" with the advanced Peridise and Eupho Syn.  I now have a Progasm Ivory on order, and I'm facing it with a little trepidation.  After the agile little guys that send me howling at the moon, will this be an expensive Butt Plug?  But from the forums, them that likes it really likes it. 
  • PommiePommie
    @WarrenGWonka,
    I don't wish to pour water on your party but I have always found the Progasm, (Ice in my case), too much! 

Clearly, I wish you all success with it and sincerely hope that I will be proven wrong in your case. You might just find that the big fella knocks you for six.

Let's know how you go but don't be too upset if it doesn't work for you.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • Warren - very interesting comment. I have a Vice. Have tried it with and without the battery. I like it most with it but, alas, it is messy even after I douche. Any hints?
  • Sry - that comment shud have been directed to Anerico
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • The new progasm ivory worked like a charm except for wanting to slip out.  Ned a bit more training with it, I guess; the Eupho Syn has stopped doing that.  I posted a video of the test with a running commentary at YuVuTu.com (search for Aneros).  However -- I pulled the plug while I was still on the bed, and with all that lube and sphincter relaxation, was not able to control a really nasty Hershey Squirt.  I'll get onto the pot first next time.  (It was so much fun, there *will* be a next time soon.)
  • redfish067redfish067
    ok....bought the helix syn.. have tried it nothing yet.. ..havent really had ALOT of time yet... but I AM SO READY. I know.... must have patience... but I AM SOO READY...
  • Alex_xxxAlex_xxx

ok....bought the helix syn.. have tried it nothing yet.. ..havent really had ALOT of time yet... but I AM SO READY. I know.... must have patience... but I AM SOO READY...

Know the feeling :) nothing makes me feel like a kid on xmas again like a new aneros :)
  • MattpMattp

Good choice. The Helix syn is awesome
  • redfish067redfish067
    have tried it 4 times, no real excitement. but, i have noticed that when its inserted my prostrates says "oh yea..or hello where have you been. LOL
    i have started to "feel" some "flutters". but i find they come when im not doing any contractions or movement.
    does this sound right?? i have tried the "strong" movement, and its feels good, but no bells and whistles.
    is there something else I should be doing?? other than just "be patient"
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    @redfish067 --- Review the Wiki for techniques and how to get started!

The feelings of "Where've you been" and the fluttering are all very normal and a good sign! It means your prostate is being stimulated and you are starting to feel what it's like to massage your prostate!

Don't be surprised if you get a buzzing sensation in parts of your body at some point! Just enjoy it if it happens!

Follow the wiki guidelines!

Enjoy!

TG
  • redfish067redfish067
    thanks.... cant wait
  • MattpMattp
    I agree with @theme_gasm, it's a sign that your prostate is waking up.
  • ok..... so i went back and read the "wiki" link to read up on if I was doing something wrong. and it said to alternate between anal muscles and pc mucle. and then it said to hold it at 80 % and "ease" off until you feel it start to "shake" . well I did and MAN, all of a sudden.. I felt some LARGE quivers, and I started getting hard.. and then it all went away. 
    and I have tried several times since then, and nothing like that again.... i know ...I must be patient
    I just wanted to share my "journey",, and cant wait for the next WAVE....
    BRING IT ON....
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Excellent...Don't get frustrated...it's your body learning a NEW way to be stimulated! What you describe is quite normal! Cut yourself some slack and just keep at it! Enjoy!

TG
  • thanks...will do 
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    @redfish067 - I've had my best sessions after I'm well rested in the morning, otherwise I'm likely to fall asleep.

Anytime you have your Aneros inserted, your body and mind are learning to accept it as an "alternate" way to be stimulated!

By abstaining from ANY kind of stimulation of your penis, you are refocusing your body to accept a new way to obtain sexual stimulation from your prostate!

You've been used to obtaining orgasmic sensations through those neural pathways involving your penis for over 30+ years, and it can take some time to let your body and mind create new neural paths utilizing the prostate!

I started when I was 52, and I had all the doubt you could imagine! But, persistence and patience, and a willingness to learn how to relax deeply made a big difference!

This is more of an evolutionary, rather than revolutionary, activity because you are actively, and subconsciously, evolving your body and mind to think differently about sexual pleasure!

My best sessions have resulted in such profound, and prolonged, sensations that I've been moved emotionally to where I'm thanking God for giving me this ability!

Be patient, be persistent, and be an explorer with a simple curiosity to just experience each sensation, large and small!

Enjoy!

TG
  • thanks for the encouragement, and wisdom. like you say anything doing with sex,ALWAYS involved my penis. I have never tried anything like this before, but am curious.. no anxious  to experience something less dependent upon the penis. like I have said earlier, I had a "stint" put in my heart about 4 years ago, and am on blood thinners, and blood pressure meds, and "things" don't work like they use too.
    i will say I have noticed that my morning "pee" use to take no kidding 45-60 seconds, and now its no longer than maybe 20-25 seconds. I never realized how there must have been some pressure/restriction from the prostrate keeping the  urine flow down. 
    so yea there is already positive results from using the SYN. 
    and am SO ready for more... I will keep posted on other results.

and by the way, I am always open for more advice/suggestions.
    thanks again
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    @redfish --- I'm very pleased you are already seeing some benefit from your Aneros! That's outstanding!

In case you missed it, there is a disclaimer for the use of Aneros and can be found here...

http://www.highisland.com/pm_instructions.php

I only mention it because you are under a physicians care, and if you have any doubts you should seek their advice while using Aneros! I wouldn't want to see anyone use Aneros if they aren't physically ready.

TG
  • THeme_Gasm
    by the way I just got your name....
    ok...sorry if i gave you the wrong impression of my health. i have no  medical restrictions. I only mentioned it because the Meds have "weird" reactions on the male anatomy. I'm not on Beta-blockers, which REALLY have adverse effects on males.  no im good... and am hoping in the near future to be better than good. 

• ok.... so did a little longer session today, and not really sure what Im suppose to feel... but there was ALOT of feelings.... from the real soft "flutters" to a sensation that I jhave never felt before, It felt different, but was a VERY enjoyable sensation that started from the anus, and move to the penis, so much so that it started to get erect. My lower body started a slight shake, then it started to move to my legs and back.
    it was not  uncontrollable but was VERY good feeling. I never did ejaculate or had an "O" (i dont think) but I REALLY ENJOYED what I did get.
    that was 2 hours ago, and I just went to the store, and i kept feeling those "flutters again. while driving the car ..WOW... what will it be like when I really have a O....cant wait,,,,
    will continue to share my journey...
    thanks for all the advice
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Good to hear your health issues are manageable!

Wow...rejoice, and count yourself fortunate! Those sensations are all good signs you are on a good path to enjoy more!

Not ejaculating is good, as it helps you build upon the arousal plateau's you are creating and feeling!

As you noticed, the feelings can go on and on and on, which is amazing! Keep at it and feel free to try different positions, leg positions...etc, to see what you feel. Go with what works, and have fun!

Very happy for you buddy!

TG
  • thanks for all the support and advice... i am so glad I decided to take this journey
    I looked at various Models of Aneros before I purchased one. and even then wasn't sure that it really worked... but I am QUICKLY learning that IT IS FOR REAL...
    I am so ready for this journey,,,I will keep posting on the success....
    thanks again
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    I can sure relate! I was very surprised to find out that we are even capable of such experiences!

How could something like this exist in near obscurity for the vast majority of men?

Makes me feel lucky to have found out about it, and very fortunate to find such a supportive group of guys!

TG
  • ok, so here is the latest
    I did a (i think long) session, 2 hours long, and OMG
    Im not sure what a "O" feels like, but all i know is after about an hour of little flutters, all of a sudden, my hips started to jerk, and shake. then I found myself thrusting them in the air and shaking all over. I went from on my back with a pillow under me, to kneeling beside the bed, to back on the bed.
    WOW.... and before I knew it... 2 hours had passed...
    never did cum,.. so I started jerking off,,,, and I never knew that much cum could come out at one time...OMG... i know i wasent suppose to touching, but I could not help it...
    so I just could not help it..
    anyway just wanted to keep everyone posted on my journey...
    thanks again
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    You are definitely having fun! Enjoy!

TG
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • I desire to have a full body prostrate orgasm. but I don't have anything yet to "measure" my success or failure to, other than an ejaculatory orgasm. I don't know yet what a prostrate orgasm feel like, as I have yet to have one,
    From reading all of the post, IM SURE I am ready for one.

the key as best I can tell is "patience"
    I have been working on that as well, and get numerous "tremors" but not that earth shaking, mind blowing orgasm YET.... but I KNOW one is on the way.

as far as where I want this journey to go... wherever this "adventure" leads me. I have never done anything like this before, and want to remain open minded, an at the same time excited about what is around the next turn.
    I have lived my life, with the understanding that ONLY penile ejaculations exist. well at least that is what i have always understood... 
    I plan on having a long session tonight. and am excited of the potential for GREAT things to happen.

thanks for the encouragement

• AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • wow sounds like you have been at this awhile.

the session the other night was quite long, and although I did feel much erotosism, I did not have a "orgasm", but I did feel tremors or small waves. they seem to start at the anus, and kind of move around. nothing real big, but it is pleasurable. I know that a "big" one is on the way.
    this is just so weird, as I have NEVER experienced anything like this before.

Its strange but exciting at the same time.
    I have often thought, why have I just found out about this.. I don;t know where I would be, had I found this when I was in my teens or early twenties...WOW... I thought I was wild..

I do appreciate that "seasoned" veterans like yourself, are willing to take the time to share your time and experiences, and wisdom with "rookies" like myself. but I plan on keeping with it, and one day be able to impart into other "rookies"

thanks agin