Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Vids of women using peridise?
  • didymusdidymus
    @inhope I thought you were going to take a 2 week break
  • devajonesdevajones
    Blog post is up guys Emotional Session Experiment
  • feelnmywayfeelnmyway
    @devajones you rock! Your blog post is waaay more valuable than any vid, as it tells us what goes on in your mind.

Just to let you know that your input is highly valued on this forum by me as it provides me with valuable information I can use to include my wife on this amazing Aneros journey.

Thank you
  • devajonesdevajones
    @feelnmyway thank you so much I really appreciate your compliment.  i dont take them lightly.  I'll do more of them.  I have one with Evi coming up. then another session with Evi and Tempo so those should be interesting.  I am so glad you are including your wife, some of the other guys can take some tips from you.  

I also want to take time to welcome you to the forum I see you joined just a few days ago.  Anything you may need help with just let me know...you are also more than welcome.
  • rumelrumel
    @aneros_user86319,

While there is always the erotic titillation factor of watching videos of women in the throes of orgasm I seriously doubt there is much (if any) informational value to be derived from such videos. I think this applies equally to videos of males using their Aneros devices, erotically titillating perhaps, but I have yet to see one that provides useful information to a newbie or even an intermediate Aneros user. Worse yet, some of these videos may mislead the new user into thinking these are the types of experiences s/he may expect in their own journey, which is precisely why I don't encourage people to view those. I have, in my introductory message to new viewers, provided links to two professionally produced videos which are instructional in nature and do have good information for the novice user but they don't provide the same type of erotic action you may find elsewhere.

@devajones, I concur with @Canacan, @Tei, @isvara, @didymus, @mdad, @feelnmyway & @Pommie, unless you have a latent exhibitionist streak that you would love to exercise, I see no particular value in your creating a video. However, with that being said, I do think there there is a niche opporunity for someone to produce an instructional video for women on the usage of the 'EVI', 'Tempo' & 'Peridise' Aneros models, as far as I know, no such video documentary exists and it could be an additional method to encourage women to be participants on this Forum.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • cj187cj187
    That's great deva, look forward to reading it. But most of all have fun.