Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anybody ever tried a nuttsling with Aneros?
  • @xtimedt69 - Do you use them when you ride as well? And if so, any marked improvement? (Finally, what do you actually use, a sling, ring, etc?)
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @isvara I just always use a third part image hosting site for images like www.anonimg.com

I tried the Velcro solution and found the edges rough, I didn't try the felt. But for $20 US the sling has soft rubber rounded  edges. The rubber gives a little so when the nuts want to push up they have some give but still are prevented from moving up. It has an isometric feel to it. To me it feels like it somehow makes the prostate swell and bulge because the Aneros gets tighter
  • xtimedt69
    What is your brand again? Is that 69 in your handle significant?
  • Sorry, i missed that this is pg 2. i see it is Oxballs. Is the sling better than just a ball stretcher?
  • isvaraisvara
    Tantus Cock ring: interesting as it moves the testicles forward and stops them being drawn up. Both the Testicle and the Penis are entrapped when there is an erection.i think the models advertising male (gay) briefs wear theses as it makes the 'package' poke forward in an exaggerated way
    Re my image:
    Oooooo it sort of worked but this is not the best picture as I was testing the process.

http://www.anonimg.com/img/4402a143ac56989e4dc1939cb1585cb5.jpg}
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @isavara if you click the image icon and paste the link in you get the image displayed:

• xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @isvara that is very nicely constructed and I can see now how it could be comfortable!!

@braveneworld check it out

@aneros_user13872 I have the cocksling 2 and the Nuttsling. The cocksling 2 is softer and less dramatic, but sometimes you can have a testicle slip up if things get interesting. The Nuttsling is much more restrictive and powerful. When I first got it, I could only wear it for a few minutes, but it has relaxed a bit and now I can wear it for half hour or so.

If you buy one of the slings, go to free stuff, they have a stacker and trough free.also, if you have sex with a partner, the get the free powerballs cockring! whoa! When you cum, it holds the cum back just enough it causes pressure to build and enhances the orgasm.

I have looked at the bent ballstretcher, may get that!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @aneros_user13872 After thinking about it, If I were to get just one sling today, I think the ballstretcher would be it. The part that goes around the penis isn't that helpful for out purposes
  • cj187cj187
    This sounds great, I think I'm gonna invest in a cocksling in the immediate future. I often tug gently on my balls during sessions so this sounds ideal
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

Given my experience with these. I might consider a ball stretcher over a sling, because they don't have the cockring part. Also, when you take these off, the sack goes back to it's original position pretty fast. 

I also recommend a little bit of hand lotion, because the rubber seems to want to suck the moisture out of the delicate skin.

Hope this helps
  • isvaraisvara
    Two intentions:
    Some guys want to stretch the muscles to get a permanent dangle - like the balls hanging on the back if pick-up trucks.
    Some want to tone the (cremaster) muscles to strengthen them - sort of resistance training. This I think increases the energy build up and need for more stimulation.
    As you get older those muscles may loosen so a bit of mild cuff resistance training (not strangulation or elongation) from time to time may be a benefit? :-\"
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I am 55 and my nuts are tight against my body 99% of the time. I kind of like how it feels when they are pushed down.
  • isvaraisvara
    It's not fair, females have breast enlargements, breast reductions, sports bras, trad bras, pointy bras, upward thrust bras, etc, etc, but when a male wants to enhance his equipment, we're: weird, dysfunctional, perverted, sexually challenged, dirty, etcetera!

@xtimedt69. Enjoy
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @isvara you are right. But my wife likes the cock ring and she liked the sling during sex, but she asked doesn't that hurt, I I said not at all it actually feels good. Problem is that part that goes around the penis is longer than it looks, and gets in the way.
  • Alex_xxxAlex_xxx
    This thing will stretch your vesicules so far that you'll have your kahunas hanging at knee-height in a matter of weeks! Not to mention your blueballs will explode and cause mayhem in the neighbourhood!!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Alex_xxx hasn't yet. I take it off and they go right back where they were tight as before.
  • xtimedt69 said:

@Alex_xxx hasn't yet. I take it off and they go right back where they were tight as before.

I have Varicocele (varicose veins in the balls) and in hot weather they hang down (not quite to the knees!) but when they are cold or aroused they are so high i'm wondering how i'm going to get the cock stretcher i've ordered on.  Also because of their size.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Mine are tight all the time. But the stretcher works. Feels great. Take it off they go right back.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @aneros_user13872 it will go on, they are super stretchy
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Got my Bent stretcher ... yes this is the way to go. The part around the penis is not necessary
  • cj187cj187
    I ended up getting a cocksling, really like it, any advice for use? Thanks in advance
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @cj187 Just put it on and enjoy. If you got the Oxballs, make sure at first to pay attention, they are rather tight at first, but after about 2 weeks of use they kind of find your fit.

If you have a parten try it during sex ... OH MY. My wife loves it.
  • cj187cj187
    Ahhh so that cold tingly feeling will eventually wear off after a few weeks use then? Thanks for the tip I'll def try it very soon
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Yes it does, think of it like wearing in a pair of really kinky shoes ... then soon they are your favorite pair.
  • cj187cj187
    Sweet, I best get breaking it in then
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I guess so. I have the Bent one (wife loves it) at first scary not comfy
  • cj187cj187
    Lasted maybe 10mins before the cold tingles set in
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @cj187 about right at first, then take it off for a while. I asked Oxball support and they said that was normal
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Mine are comfortable now, been about 2 months
  • cj187cj187
    Seems to be getting better, had a couple of sessions. Love the feeling
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @cj187 I figured you would, they just ship them tight so they will fit everyone I guess.