Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Pegging
  • View Poll Results: Pegging? Voters: 152

You may not vote on this poll

Never. No way. Forget it 4 2.63%

Maybe, maybe not 12 7.89%

I would if she asked me to 56 36.84%

We did it - don't anymore 9 5.92%

Yes, we do it regularly 31 20.39%

I've asked, and she won't 16 10.53%

I'm afraid to ask 24 15.79%

• @musicmaker86, i think i see what your saying.  Discovering each other is amazing!  Learning about each other.  Most women are level headed and will understand if you explain something clearly and in a way they can understand.  But communication is key.  Can't stress that enough.  Alot of people, myself included, bitch and moan about wives who will not participate in things they like, but I bet most have not even broached the subject, they are too chicken, again myself included LOL.  Me and my wife have lost our intimacy after having children, its both our faults, but we can get it back, it will just take time, effort, and communication.  I also wanted to say I think its cool your waiting for marriage, nothing wrong with, nothing at all.  Stick to your guns if its what you believe in.  Good Luck buddy!

Thanks man. I appreciate you sharing your experiences and advice. And thanks for the encouragement.
  • brine said:

Hey, I waited and next month is our 30th anniversary. So, I guess it worked for me! :)

brine

That's wonderful to hear man! Your experience is an encouragement to myself and others i'm sure!
  • brinebrine
    musicmaker86,

Thank you. The best to you, my friend.

brine
  • devajonesdevajones
    Since I try to stay on topic....I didnt vote because they didnt have a HELL YES I WANT TO PEG HIM!!! option....oh well...so is the world.  I find this topic to be one of my favorites..and I see I am not in the minority as far as that.

@Pspotsquirter...are you speaking of him saving himself for marriage??? Or are you speaking of not making sure they are compatible.

@musicmaker86 there is nothing wrong with learning your mate.  My advice is make sure she is OPEN minded.  If she is and loves you as deeply as she can...then she will try what you want at least once.  Now whether she will like it or not I have no clue.  Be ready if she doesnt like the main things you do...thats something that may be a hurdle.  However being incompatible sexually does not mean you will have other signs....however if you are willing to live with a horrible sex life, which lots of men do, then thats you. Think of it this way their were men I had GREAT sex with and we had nothing else going for us...it can be the opposite as well....its called friendship.  However make sure you NEVER complain about it because thats what you signed up for.  Take @ten_s_nut advice it is golden....i tell all people get it out there first that way there are no problems down the line with well...i didnt know...or i didnt sign on for this or that....if you told them they know.

I wanted to throw in I'm not telling you not to wait for marriage to have sex. I admire that immensely, if I had to do it over again I would have waited as all the other guys were pointless fucks....live and learn i guess.
  • @devajones

I would not recommend anyone saving themselves for marriage. And he should definitely make sure they are compatible sexually, as well as in other areas.
  • @devajones Thanks for your thoughts on the matter. I think some people may call me optimistic but I don't concern myself with whether or not my future wife and I will be "sexually compatible". Personally I believe that its not a state that we exist within and we're merely hoping that we're two puzzle pieces that will fit together, but rather I think its a journey that two people start out on and travel together; learning about what each other likes and dislikes. For instance I've heard many a story wherein one spouse wants to do something new in bed and the other is completely opposed to it, but eventually the opposing one consents and discovers not only that its not what they thought it was but that they enjoy it a lot. Upon first glance one might have assumed they were sexually incompatible, but time proved differently. 

For me its also got a lot to do with mutual enjoyment; if I wanted to try something new but she didn't enjoy it or get any pleasure from it, it would severely diminish the pleasure in it for me. I don't think discussing things beforehand would be a problem, but I think that it may prematurely lead you to believe something that may, and most likely will, change in the future. Just because she says she's not interested in something at the time doesn't mean she won't change her mind later. 

@Pspotsquirter Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but mine definitely disagrees with yours. I think sexual discovery, when it involves two people, should be done between two people and two people alone. If I were to engage in sexual activity with numerous partners before marriage I would be discovering things that I liked, sure, but not with my wife. So then I discover that i like something with a partner that also enjoys it, only to find that my wife later on does not enjoy it. So then I am resentful towards my wife because I had another partner who WAS willing. Then I am comparing my sexual experience with her to my wife. Then my wife feels inferior to a prior partner. I do not think this breeds healthy relations for a good marriage. Again, just my thoughts and opinions. 

Cheers!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    musicmaker;

There's nothing at all wrong about your approaches to matrimony, premarital sex, etc. I didn't mean to imply by my post that there was. Some of us took a different path, and there's nothing wrong with that either. Once again, I wish you the best of luck in finding "The One."

Cheers,

Dave

• devajonesdevajones
    @Pspotsquirter...how did that approach work for you???
  • Marriage doesn't survive on sex alone nor can it really survive without it. Pegging shouldn't be  a deal breaker but communication can yield so wild times. Many women in college have been pegged by another female
  • ten_s_nut said:

musicmaker;

There's nothing at all wrong about your approaches to matrimony, premarital sex, etc. I didn't mean to imply by my post that there was. Some of us took a different path, and there's nothing wrong with that either. Once again, I wish you the best of luck in finding "The One."

Cheers,

Dave

No problem man, I didn't assume you were implying anything. Thanks for the great advice and encouragement. 
    Cheers!
  • @devajones
    The marriage did not work. We were not sexually compatible anyway. I believed all of the rubbish, regarding love will save the day. I won't buy a car without test driving it.
  • CanacanCanacan
    @Pspotsquirter
    I totally get what you mean (and experienced it too).

Maybe love can save the day when both are truly in love with the other.
    Because if it just love of some fantasized image or not that much of love or love that goes only one way, I don't see any chance for it to save anything... And it probably is the case for most couples.

Now if one well knows the other and truly loves this other and it goes the same both ways... Well probably shouldn't be that much problem to begin with and "saving" shouldn't be much of an issue, don't you think?
  • @Canacan
    Does one truly know their significant other? A person only reveals about themselves, what they want known. Can one truly love another, as they love themselves? If this were true, why would they accept certain behaviours, from the other person, that they would not accept from themselves?
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    Late to the party but I have been following the conversation.
    "Marriage doesn't survive on sex alone nor can it really survive without it. Pegging shouldn't be  a deal breaker but communication can yield so wild times. Many women in college have been pegged by another female"

Pegging sometimes IS a deal breaker for men and for women, too - and that is what it is. We are all different and get to choose what we require in a sexual relationship. 

Technical FYI - the word pegging applies only to heterosexual strap-on sex. Two women using a strap-on are two women using a strap-on, not pegging.
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    (Just going to go with the off-topic, here)

@musicmaker86
    "Just because she says she's not interested in something at the time doesn't mean she won't change her mind later."

Be careful here. That's like marrying someone and hoping they will change. Dangerous proposition and often less than fruitful.

Interesting conversation. Of course one can find examples and reasons to justify either end of the spectrum here, evidenced by the differing opinions expressed. Having married 2 sexually incompatible husbands (not because I did not have sex with them before marriage, but because I hoped they would change their minds later) I now am quite open about my love of pegging. It truly is a deal breaker for me. 

The most common incompatibility I read about on the reddit/sex forums (amongst people who marry before having sex) is differing libidos. When one partner wants sex twice a month and the other wants it every day, it isn't just a matter of what they will or won't do, it's that one person is never getting enough and gets tired of hearing no plus feeling undesired, and the other person feels pressured and gets tired of having to say no. It's a tough situation for both.

Thanks for the thought provoking conversation. I hope you get pegged someday soon!
    Ruby
  • devajonesdevajones
    @Pspotsquirter this is the point I'm making.  You have your views, you are entitled to them.  However I'm willing to bet my life you werent a virgin when you married.  Even if you were....sex didnt ruin your VERY short marriage...I bet there was a host of other reasons, sex was just the cherry on top.  For those guys who were whores for 3 quarters of their life, and have probably slept with half of the country paid and unpaid whether they were attracted to the woman or not didnt matter only busting a nut did I dont think they should weigh in on whether waiting for marriage is viable or not.  You have not tested that theory.  There are several guys on this site who did wait for marriage.  They are the only ones who have been married for 30 plus years, their wives participate in their journeys, and you can tell from their posts that they are happy beyond belief.  Those are the ones who are really qualified to say yes/no on that topic.  For the record test driving a car says nothing for that cars reliability....you make it through the test drive fine....then two years down the line when you are still paying for it, the motor blows....how did your test drive go??? 

@Ruby Ryder I will edit this post as I agree this thread should return to its original topic.  However I was in no way judging. If you read my previous response you would see that I'm saying that really nobody is qualified to put @musicmaker86 down for waiting nor can they really tell him whether to wait or not to wait unless they too have been in those shoes.  Nor are they qualified to make it seem like his life is going to be hell if he makes his own choices.  If you read my previous post you will see that I did not condemn him like @Pspotsquirter did not once but twice, because i did not wait for marriage either.  However you said nothing about judging when he did that...once again @Pommie has proved my point...yes two days before...but that is the same to me as being married...the wedding plans were most likely done at that point.  Now if one wants to weigh in on the other aspects of what he said...great! I did...but I dont appreciate being the ONLY person who you attempted to put in line when I did not start the negativity.  Also you are not in on the conversations that @Pspotsquirter and I have had...we are a little closer that you know...so he got what I meant.
  • @RubyRyder - You are correct with your point. To elaborate on that point I suppose I should say that while I prefer to remain optimistic about future sexual prospects, I always try to maintain a good grounding in reality. That's to say, I realize that while change is possible it is never guaranteed. But I think if you bring up a desired topic and it is rejected initially, its probably a bit hasty to immediately toss it out the window and never return to it. 

I believe it is possible for a spouse to change their mind on an idea, but equally possible that they will not. Good communication is the key, as mentioned by many people here. I think two people who understand each other well have a better chance of having their desires fulfilled than those who do not. 

Thanks for your contribution to the conversation. And thanks for your encouragement that I will be pegged someday, haha. 

Cheers!
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    @devajones
    "this is the point I'm making.  You have your views, you are entitled to them.  However I'm willing to bet my life you werent a virgin when you married.  Even if you were....sex didnt ruin your VERY short marriage...I bet there was a host of other reasons, sex was just the cherry on top.  For those guys who were whores for 3 quarters of their life, and have probably slept with half of the country paid and unpaid whether they were attracted to the woman or not didnt matter only busting a nut did I dont think they should weigh in on whether waiting for marriage is viable or not.  You have not tested that theory.  There are several guys on this site who did wait for marriage.  They are the only ones who have been married for 30 plus years, their wives participate in their journeys, and you can tell from their posts that they are happy beyond belief.  Those are the ones who are really qualified to say yes/no on that topic.  For the record test driving a car says nothing for that cars reliability....you make it through the test drive fine....then two years down the line when you are still paying for it, the motor blows....how did your test drive go???"

Wow - a bit of black and white thinking here, a bit of slut shaming for sexually active men and a fair amount of judgment. You are basically implying that the only people qualified to weigh in have to have been married for 30 years. How long does someone have to stay in a sexually incompatible marriage to "qualify" for having really tried to make it work and satisfy your requirements for having a viable opinion? 30 years? Each situation is different and it is inappropriate for any of us to judge another person's situation. So please don't.

Keep it civil
    Listen up, everyone - Please try and speak only from the "I" perspective. Tell your story or ask questions about another person's story but don't judge people's stories. You weren't there, you can't possibly know what it was like for the person telling the story. You don't know what their life was like or their relationship was like or what their motivations were.

And let's get back to the topic of this thread - Pegging. Thanks for the post, @muscleman65
    Nice to see visual evidence of a hands-free orgasm.
  • PommiePommie
    Off topic I know, but I couldn't resist throwing in my two penneth!

My wife and I had sex for the first time just two days before we were married. We had only known each other for about seven months and we have had our rough patches sex-wise.

That said, we have just a couple of months ago, celebrated our fiftieth wedding anniversary and have never been happier!

BTW, we are not into pegging! Bit late for that lol!
  • @Pommie
    Congratulations young sir! Aren't you glad you didn't wait? =D>
  • devajonesdevajones
    @Pommie thanks for proving my point....as far as I'm concerned 2 days out is married...

As for those keeping up with this please review my EDITED post above....if you havent already done so.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Ruby.

Thanks for bringing the voice of reason into the off-topic part of this thread.

Now, getting back on the topic, pegging is a great sexual experience, but certainly not everyone's cup of tea. It's so fringe I bet you still have a real name and a day job :).

For anyone here who hasn't already been there, I highly recommend Ruby's website and stories, here...

Cheers,

Dave

• CanacanCanacan

So I got this cool tote bag at CatalystCon West that says "Aneros" on it in large print...and I delight in taking it into the grocery store to see who recognizes it. Who knows, maybe this is how I will meet my forever man...!

Hello Ruby !

Always a pleasure to greet girls in here. I think these deep orgasms and (of course) pegging subjects would be even more interesting and influential if treated with both male and female perspective --to had to the already very open minded, sharing and informational spirit of this site. Too many people don't seem to realize how our bodies and different types of orgasms are deeply related. There is a lot to learn from each-other once you pass the many barriers we usualy have. To put it bluntely: as strange as it may seem, advices and insights for one sex are valuable to the other too. Everybody's experience is valuable to couple sex, of course, but for solo exploration too. Men and women just dont bring the same point of view. This is the beauty of it. The added point of view can be a real eye opener sometimes (can also be lots of food for fantasy). All in all, spreading the word and greeting the girls in here seems like for the greater benefit of all... And it is a pleasure too. So, once again and even if joined later than you, my warmest welcome.

I am very much interested in this bag of yours. Could you post a picture?

I probably would try and get one myself... See if I dare... Well I actually could, I already dared a few strange stuff and this seems pretty safe if you consider that 1) few people will know what it is 2) those who know can probably be considered intersested (so if they become embarassing you can make fun of them) 3) if I chicken out I can always say I do marketing for these guys (don't have to be a user). See? Why not?

I walked in the streets in a skirt a few times... This seemed much more intimidating. This is more like a wink and a conversation starter.

P.S. : Love your website by the way.

@devajones Stop the off-topic flame ... pretty please!
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to be here. With my passion for pegging, I often find myself talking with groups of men. Love it!
    imageimageTook a couple of photos of the bag - both sides of it. Though I delight in taking it to the grocery - no action or comments yet! And I think you only get these bags at a convention, but who knows if CT Schenk (CEO) might have a few for the public...
  • CanacanCanacan
    Ahahah, it's great... I wonder what would be on my mind if somebody used it at the grocery... "What are they going to do, eat the food or play with it?"

Thanks for the pics. Yeah, I think I'd get one if I could.

And you are welcome to be welcomed.
  • Canacan said:

Ahahah, it's great... I wonder what would be on mine mind if somebody used it at the grocery... "What are they going to eat the food or play with ir?"

Thanks for the pics. Yeah, I think I'd get one if I could.

And you are welcome to be welcomed.

I'm surprised if nobody has asked, "What's that?"  Great advertisement.
    Paul
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Hmmm ... about a month ago I discussed pegging with the wife ... it came up a couple of more times ... I showed her some toys ... now she is HOT for it. Kind of surprised. 

In addition to the fact that she is thinking about it, she has NEVER had any interest in butt play, but the other night she had me rub on hers. For 20 years, if I got close she would close her ass cheeks like a jail door. 

Very interesting indeed. 
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    xtimedt69 said:

Hmmm ... about a month ago I discussed pegging with the wife ... it came up a couple of more times ... I showed her some toys ... now she is HOT for it. Kind of surprised. 

In addition to the fact that she is thinking about it, she has NEVER had any interest in butt play, but the other night she had me rub on hers. For 20 years, if I got close she would close her ass cheeks like a jail door. 

Very interesting indeed. 

That's great! Sounds like good times are coming for you! I'm hoping to broach the subject with my wife soon!

TG
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @xtimedt69, better late then never!  :)
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @ineverknew yep .... we shall see where it all goes. 
  • CanacanCanacan
    xtimedt69 said:

Very interesting indeed. 

Communication !

Great. Good for you. Should have said it sooner.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Good luck, xtimedt69.

You're smart to discuss pegging with your wife first, instead of just springing it on her like I did.

Cheers,

Dave

• xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Canacan we talk all of the time about different sexual topics. I hadn't even considered this until I read this thread. I originally brought it up as a curiosity and wasn't thinking of trying it. But here we are. 

@ten_s_nut thanks ... I am glad I did too.
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    @xtimedt69 - Love hearing things like this. Discovering an entirely new area of sexual play after 20 years of marriage is so exciting! Her ass is finally out of jail and yours is going to see some action, too...!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Ruby Ryder It appears so!!! I don't know if hers is completely out of jail, but things are heating up. She tried on her harness yesterday morning and got really wet playing with it. I made her wait until later to have the itch scratched and when I finally did she let me rub on hers again.Who knows where it is going, but it is fun. 

I have been reading your blog for info.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    Well, I now know why you guys like it! HOLY MOLY! THat was fun and we had no idea what we were doing. She had a little trouble with the harness
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    But in the "END" it all worked and she hit the spot.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Ruby Ryder Well, the jail door may still be closed! LOL! we were discussing things and I mentioned how much it turned me on she let me rub her Rose Bud, she snapped back "your just not sticking anything in it!"
    It wasn't mean, but firm. It really ain't that big of a deal considering what I get. But the possibility was exciting.

• Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    There are some women who are totally down for pegging but never want to receive anal sex themselves. It does feel good to have the anus stimulated just by itself, without penetration. Feels even better when it's a warm, wet tongue doing the stimulating, in my opinion.
    What harness do you have?
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    And congratulations on your first pegging! It's usually a little awkward in the beginning, but it's fun to practice until you get really good!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Ruby Rider we have this one:

With this attachment:

It was not really long enough for her to get it in where it needs to go with her really straining. Some of it could be she is a woman and doesn't know how to do it, as a man I know how to get in just about any angle. Perhaps more practice

She has me call her Peg now and she calls me Peg-E .... this morning as she was leaving the bed room and I was going into the bathroom, she stopped and said "hey, good morning Peg-E and smiled and walked away.

I had to go to the store and I picked her up a bouquet of flowers and got her a sweet card and toled her thanks for the great adventure, can't wait to try again. Laid them on the table and put "Peg" on the envelope. She put them in a vase. We had company today and she kept finding me alone a kissing me saying Hi Peg-E ....

So who knows what will happen.

• Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    Flowers! How sweet. You two sound like you are really having fun with this and that's awesome. Keeping a sense of fun and lightheartedness when exploring new sexual territory is good. Especially because there will be the awkward moments and you can both laugh. I love the passion i am hearing, too!

The harness you have is great but the dildo is too short in my opinion. I usually recommend people get a dildo that is 6" long and 1.25 in diameter. So the thickness is fine, but the 5" is too short to allow a variety of positions and decent thrusting without falling out. If either or both of you have lovely large bodies, 7" would be good.

Have patience with her learning curve...it just means more practice, right? ;)

Good positions for beginners are cowboy - where she lays flat and you ride her, and the chairman:
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    (Sorry for the incredibly hot picture...)
  • CanacanCanacan
    Sorry for the incredibly hot picture...

Like you were. ;-)

Care to name the gear if you can?
  • Ruby RyderRuby Ryder
    My best guess for that dildo is either the Vixskin Outlaw or Johnny by Vixen Creations.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Ruby Ryder I am very fortunate to have a loving and fun loving wife. But, when I ask about her getting more out of it, she says she only cares about me getting something out of it. It is very puzzling, I know she likes it, because of the way she teases about it, but she won't admit it straight on but will say she does it for me and that it doesn't really maker her horny per se. Just an observation, although I dont think she is being fully truthful about what she gets out of it, because she is clearly enjoying it and enthusiatic.

So what attachment(s) would you recommend that a) are long enough b) are not but busting huge c) are not $100.00? Is there a resource to find a variety of them? When I do a search of "Strap On Dildos" I get a bunch of harnesses and a lot of junk. Plus a great many of the attachments are 5-5.5". 

Personally, I think 7" would work, with the small one she really had to push deep and was at the limit and in an uncomfortable position, so the extra length would allow her more control.

The position above was the one I was going to try next I think it will work nicely. Right now it is important that I am able to see and feel and kiss her.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Ruby Ryder I think I just figured out my own question. Her reaction is like mine when I may not be in the hottest mood, but I go down on her and she gets really into it and then I get hot, so while it is not the pegging, her watching me get into then makes her hot. Is that about right? 
  • CanacanCanacan
    Can anyone read this subject without getting an instant hard on?
    Not me!