Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Penis, NOT!
  • nubi1nubi1
    Yes, thanks for the bump.  As a 1 week veteran I appreciate that outlook very much and will take heed of the advise.

No thunder and lightning yet but certainly some new and exciting feelings; looking forward to a great journey and I'm in no rush.

• Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Welcome and enjoy!

TG
  • CockadoodleCockadoodle
    Hi, guys,

First time I've checked for months, and what do I see...Ha....glad it still offers advice for some. 

I continue to enjoy my Aneros devices, but have really come to rely on my two small Paradise models for consistent, prolonged pleasure.  After you all have tried working with Eupho or Helix or whatever, try smaller...you might be totally amazed what you find.

I don't recommend Paradise (at least not the two advanced models) until you're well into high pleasure with the larger prostate massagers, but if you are, you might give them a try.  I highly discourage sleeping with larger Aneros models in place...puts too much pressure on the prostate as well as your urethra, and can lead to some unpleasant urinary problems.  However, due to their size and shape, you might find sleeping with a Paradise a new ( and might I add exciting) experience.  FWIW

That's about all I have right now.  Hope you're all enjoying the coming of spring...we sure do need it here in the upper midwestern US...man it's been a brutal winter.

Blessings to all.  Enjoy your toy!

Cockadoodle
  • PommiePommie
    @Cockadoodle,

Welcome back Sir!

Nice to know you are still around and enjoying the "small" pleasures!

I agree with you, the two smaller Peridise models are my staples these days, but it is fun to have a session with something larger, such a the Helix or MGX, just occasionally.

Even so, I can only sleep with the smallest Peridise for a couple of hours at a time, after that it always wakes me up, wanting to play! BTW, how often do you use the Peridise?