Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Male Orientation?
  • View Poll Results: So after you have had your mini o & super o what is your sexual orientation now Voters: 39

You may not vote on this poll

gay 7 17.95%

gay - curios 3 7.69%

bi 5 12.82%

still straight 24 61.54%

• EhmEhm
    devajones said:

@ineverknew I would tend to agree with the sensitivity issue with circumsized men as every man i've ever known that was NOT circumcized was very sensitive. I could get them to cum so fast it was unbelievable. Those that were circumsized took longer, but thats just my experience. I guess it is just one of those things thats been being done for so long it will take a while for people to not consider it.

A similar thought and equally egocentric could be  thought by the man whose girl-bride has been likewise 'taken care of' so he can note with satisfaction:"my wives won't be fucking around"
    No it's ok men are desensitized so women can enjoy sex longer. When the fact is that humans have more in common with bonobos than with chimpansees, so it's not that men and women are sexually incompatible but that society makes it so, i.e. human beings aren't monogamous hence it wasn't a problem that men came quicker and it took women longer to 'warm up', coz once they were, they were cockhungry and so their pussies have evolved to know better than the women themselves which seed would provide the child the best immunity. So what happens after women have evolved into perfect spermsponges? Agriculture>property, women become chattle/whores, monogamy/wedding.
    And it says something for the madness of the situation that cutting a chunk off your penis can make sense
  • Armon-neatArmon-neat
    OFF TOPIC ALERT!!  Regarding the bad press that circumcision has taken in the press and among certain groups: Trained circumcisors have been sent to Africa to teach their skills and practice their art because AIDS transmission is drastically reduced by circumcision. As Pspotsquirter noted you can't miss something you never had and I've been missing mine since I was eight days old. But would I do it if it were not such a fundamental part of my tradition? I don't really know...
  • didymusdidymus
  • @didymus
    I was thinking the same thing! If @aneros_user13872 thinks the type of action, in the video, is better than an Aneros Massager; what is his true motive for the posting of the video. He also started a separate thread regarding the video.
  • CanacanCanacan
    I finally figured it... The question was not right. I'll make another thread wich I can answer. Because my answer to this one wouldn't describe at all.
  • artformartform

Interesting question....

My experience has been that bottoming my gay youth co-experimenter's hot cock was great fun, butt never gave me an orgasm at the levels that I had had a few years earlier from my self-fingering and improvised wild variety of dildo/massagers!!! Great video 872!!

And those lovely guys are older there than my gay lover and I when we were active, both age 17 to 19+, yet this vid stirred memories of us topping and bottoming each other, though primarily of me bottoming his beautiful hot rod and being slapped by his delicious balls!! This year is our 50th Anniversary, and because we have been good platonic friends ever since we stopped having sex together, with an ongoing life-time conversation, we celebrated with a long-distance phone call and my wife and I will be hosting him for a visit at our home again soon. Here is my 50th meditations blog post: http://www.aneros.com/blogs/ecstatic-energies-and-the-art-of-living/50th-anniversary-of-gaybi-youth-memories-celebration-sessions/

I found that it took Aneros to get my back to the mind-expanding prostate-centred to crown chakra-centred super super orgasms, both the higher order physical responses, and especially the out-of-this-world Intellectual Orgasms I experienced from age 13 to age 15!!! Hallelujah and much deep gratitude to the Aneros inventor, the refinement team.!. :D , and all the Aneros Support staff!!! Here is the Intellectual Orgasms post in my blog here: http://www.aneros.com/blogs/ecstatic-energies-and-the-art-of-living/early-post-of-youth-experiences/

I think that a skilled focused top or flip-flop partners could refine their glans to rectal prostate contact area sensitivities and motion actions to fully stim the receiver's prostate to at least equal, and perhaps better, a skilled soloist male's Aneros practice results. When in live intercourse, the other partner's needs and responses are very much part of the dance, and that can simply be too much distraction, no matter the good intentions of both partners.

My wife's fingering of my prostate has reached a very high level of skill, and she is now comfortable with me taking an active part and riding her finger while she keeps the contact precisely ecstatic!!!! We are gradually experimenting toward her fully pegging me with our Realdoe Slim, yet fun though that will be, I don't know if we will be able to attain the same levels without the skin to skin contact of skilled fingering. Here is the previous blog post of the second to most recent Wedding Band tantric-like session and near boundless ecstatics: http://www.aneros.com/blogs/ecstatic-energies-and-the-art-of-living/wedding-band-position-astounding-developments/

Post of our most recent astoundings will happen soon!! ;)

all the most ecstatic above and beyond orgasmic energies voyaging solo and/or partnered all

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected

• artformartform
    Thanks very much BigOluver for this Poll question, and the conversation here!! :D :D

I wish that one could click at least two of the buttons. I wanted to vote both "still straight" because that has not changed for me physically, and my Aneros and complementary practices have opened me and my wife's couples practice to un-imagined new heights of deeply loving ecstatics!! And this is the most important advance for me/us!!

I voted "bi" however, since pioneering and spreading the whole orgasmic energies sharing/synching has opened a vast range of male/male remote, at-a-distance, ecstatic experiences and new and deep friendships and male/male bonds with ongoing lifetime conversations, all virtually in weblife.

And with a few, we share so much in common aside form all this, we now share in the real world in our real identities, still remote at-a-distance and so non-physical. Since reaching the spiritual orgasmic levels that include healing abilities and sharing those, both remotely from here, and openly in the real world with both friends and strangers, I am working toward bringing the Tao of Aneros and the related healing energies practices to the whole world!!

all the very best Whole Male Health and Whole Male Being personally and sharing with care with all

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected