Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    Advice? Yea sure...It's f...ing hot...take your load...it's as safe and erotic as it gets!

TG
  • Alex_xxxAlex_xxx
    Never...... N E V E R! You're dick will fall off. It's been proven!
  • isvaraisvara
    Yeh, and hair will grow on the palms of your hands, it's been proven X_X

Seriously: If you kiss her on the mouth then there is no added risk. But she may not want to take you in her mouth without a condom - safe sex and all that.
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    Yes I love to swap cum with a partner. Its very sexy and hot and can be intimate with the right person. 
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • You have never tasted your own cum? What is wrong with you? ;)
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm

You have never tasted your own cum? What is wrong with you? ;)

Exactly! It's some of the best...especially since it comes from your own body!

TG

• You have never tasted your own cum? What is wrong with you? ;)

Exactly! It's some of the best...especially since it comes from your own body!

TG

Yep! I thought everybody try's this at least once, kind of like trying to suck your own dick!
  • devajonesdevajones

OMG....the things I find late at night. I'm so surprised you  hadn't cum swapped before.  One of the most erotic things that I love to do.  Maybe its because guys always want the girl to swallow their seed even when it tastes like battery acid...but they dont even want it on their skin most of the time for more than 3 seconds.  The guys that are into it are beyond sexy to me (but then I have some eccentric tastes...no pun intended). 

@AneRico If your going to do it I say think about what you might find comfortable. Does the idea appeal more to you if you snowball her (cum swap mouth to mouth), or is it more appealing to eat her creampie??? Which now that I think about it might not be possible since more than likely you are wearing a condom.  Never spit...men dont like it (in my experience) neither do I...lol, no really its more erotic if you swallow it. If your loads are sizable split it with her half and half (or as close as you can get).  Anyway have at it, hope you have fun with it!!! 

• BunkBunk
    What @devajones said about eating cream pie. Now the thought of doing this is very arousing to me during sex with my wife but, the will to do it goes as soon as I come, I'm sure she'd get off on this though. Has anyone here done it..?
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    Dont be afraid of the taste, you will get used to it. It is after all yours not some other blokes.
    Do it straight away dont hesitate or you will chicken out. You can practice in private using the wall behind your bed. Swing your legs over your head and braise yourself on the wall with your feet. then cum in your mouth. You can not suck your dick even though it is inches away.:( There is no time to chicken out as you cum it hits your face and mouth. I have heard that if you drink only pure concentrated pineapple juice for a week and nothing else then your cum tastes sweat but i have never managed to be able to keep drinking it past a few days.
  • devajonesdevajones

@Bunk lots of men have that same problem the desire leaving them after they come. I write for another sites blog and the guys over there have so many different takes on this as cum eating is the topic of choice on that site (shameless plug www.cumeatinghusband.com if you havent checked it out, my own stories are posted there as well, they might give some ideas, also the guys there give great advice just like this site). The method I prefer is if you give your wife oral before you penetrate her dont make her come clitorally, make that be on your to do list. Move on to having penetrative sex with her, or whatever you two want to do (no rules here), and after you come in her, make it your mission to finish her off clitorally (regardless of how many gspot orgasms she's had). I will admit it is a mental hump you have to get over, but if you think of how good she will feel, look, taste then that should help get you at least aroused enough to go through with it. If you start at her clit and work your way down to her vaginal opening tasting a little as you go but concentrating more on making her come will probably do it for you. I also agree with @braveneworld sometimes you just have to rip off the bandaid and just do it...if you're more of that kind of guy go that route. The pineapple juice does work, however if your cum is SUPER salty to begin with it may not make it sweet it may just make it palatable lol or taste like nothing.

I can say that I know it is very satisfying for both people...

• varmintvarmint
    I always loved kissing girlfriend or my wife with her juices covering my face, but avoided ever kissing my wife after a BJ until recently.  Just like @AnneRico, Aneros has really opened me up to new experiences!

Can not say I like the taste (do like when it's thinner after long edging), but oh so damn arousing to do and it gets me going again right away!
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • cj187cj187
    if i'm in the mood for this sort of play, i'll usually say to my SO to immediately sit on my face after cumming inside her.  So erotic
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    I love it when my cum is nice and thick!

TG
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • EngorgedEngorged
    My wife is rarely kinky in bed but one night when the full kink hit her I pulled out, ejaculated in her mouth and gave her the longest head pull to my lips. The agony of anticipation was driving us mad and the kiss? The greatest kiss I've ever received. Then she let me creampie afterwards. Damn those are so.e good nights.

Yeah I've done it but to only the women I loved. I don't ask for it and have declined it (probably because I already had fish and didn't feel like eating it again) but it is incredibly sexy to witness the look on their faces when it is performed.

And yes drinking more citric juices gives it a pleasant taste. If you can eat sushi or drink eggs you can stomach the taste. Its very similar to those yummy sunny side up or a poached egg flavor, texture and viscosity.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Watching a sexy woman diving their fingers deep from their honey pot only to thrust them into their mouth is hot. I bet it is a shock for some when we reciprocate the feelings.

No I wouldn't do it every time because some acts should truly be kept sacred and a great magician never gives out all of their secrets.
  • devajonesdevajones
    @Engorged i totally agree with keeping things sacred.  It becomes something that you have between two people that is special, and not just something that one is doing just to be doing at the moment.  It creates those fun memories to think back on.  Best kisses ever true indeed!!!