Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

aneros meets facebook
  • ConvellConvell
    I'm not sure if there is one but I was thinking about making a facebook page . calling it A.S.S (aneos secret society ) it will be members from here of course no outsiders ..lol
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • ConvellConvell
    Ha yea i need an alt also .. ill work on it today see where it goes from here
  • rumelrumel
    Convell,

I used my long neglected Facebook account today to create the Super-O Society Facebook page, though I don't really know how to make good use of it. Perhaps some knowledgeable members can link me to useful information about what can be accomplished through such a page and more importantly how to do it.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • ConvellConvell
     sorry i meant a group :D   im new to this also !  but in order for me to create i group i need add some one to my facebook (  im using my person facebook as i dont really mind you guys seeing it  but  I DO mind my family knowing about my sexual practices :D) im making this group secret  meaning no one in facebook will know about it  only members of the groups ... even the name it self is secret 

• PommiePommie
    Those of us who have been following this forum for a few years will remember that before the famous "hack", there was a segment of the Aneros forum site set aside for 'Special Interest Groups".

I wonder whatever happened to that and whether it might not be time to revisit the idea.