Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Deleted by author
  • AneRico
    Deleted by author
  • darwindarwin
    The problem I have with that kind of thing, and also with "talking dirty" which somebody recommended recently, is that I always feel that somebody real --or imagined-- will overhear me and think it sounds gross.

I have that problem even if I am really alone, because I imagine people being judgmental and have trouble imagining somebody finding it hot and attractive.

Anybody else have those inhibitions?

darwin
  • After stumbling across the "soft palate nursing" thread doing a search for the keyword nurse in conjunction with aneros and prostate massage I became very intrigued by this sort of thing and started doing some research. I wonder if this helps explains the reason behind the phenomena...

http://www.examiner.com/article/orgasm-and-the-vagus-nerve
  • BigGlansDC
    There is erotolalia, erotic speech, which lovers use in sexual intercourse. And certainly talking dirty during sex may be part of erotolalia. However, lovers may shout and rave. This behavior applies also to masturbators and Anerosers.

Of course, I live in apartment building that was built in the 1920's and 30's. The building has wooden floors but rather thick walls between apartments. It is quite easy for me to hear people talking in the apartment beneath mine.

When I have an Aneros session, sometimes I may talk dirty, but only in a low, soft, even whispering voice. I find that erotic whispers fuel my sessions. ;)

Still for us who live in apartment buildings and who live with parents in family homes, discretion and consideration must be exercised when doing something "naughty". :D

Another thing I wanted to add is that @AneRico's using a "humming" sound during his sessions demonstrate that speech, syllables, even mantras can provide "resonance" to Anerosing which may amplify or magnify the experience.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • ineverknewineverknew
    I actually did the same thing once.  It was spontaneous and did fuel my arousal but havent done it since mostly cause of the same reasons @darwin mentioned.  Even if im alone it still just doesnt feel right.  The time I did involve the humming/vocal noises was out of the blue and only cause I kinda felt compelled for some reason, if that makes sense.
  • Alex_xxx

After stumbling across the "soft palate nursing" thread doing a search for the keyword nurse in conjunction with aneros and prostate massage I became very intrigued by this sort of thing and started doing some research. I wonder if this helps explains the reason behind the phenomena...

P.S. Darwin as one of the prestigious and highly successful members of this forum I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't mind sounding off on my recent plea for help. Thanks!

Has the existence of energy centers or chakras even remotely been proven?

And can't orgasmic deep breaths just simply be big belly movement physically stimulating the g-spot or inside parts of the clitoris?
  • Tickle
    Chakras can be seen with Polycontrast Interference Photography.
  • Alex_xxx said:

After stumbling across the "soft palate nursing" thread doing a search for the keyword nurse in conjunction with aneros and prostate massage I became very intrigued by this sort of thing and started doing some research. I wonder if this helps explains the reason behind the phenomena...

P.S. Darwin as one of the prestigious and highly successful members of this forum I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn't mind sounding off on my recent plea for help. Thanks!

Has the existence of energy centers or chakras even remotely been proven?

And can't orgasmic deep breaths just simply be big belly movement physically stimulating the g-spot or inside parts of the clitoris?

I think you missed the point of the article or didn't fully read it...

The vagus nerve passes through the throat and this very nerve has been revealed to be responsible for sexual stimulation even in women with no sensation from the major nerves that run through the spinal cord.  While I haven't done enough research on "chakras" I think it's basically just another way of referencing nerve pressure/excitation points or something of that nature.  Although the article specifically focused on women I don't see why it wouldn't apply to men as well.  The moaning, humming, etc probably stimulates the vagus nerve which runs down to your pelvic area/genitals and voila!

• nerve
    I read that article and found it very interesting...especially the part about using orgasms to help alleviate depression...something I already do
  • Armon-neat
    I've had sessions where I've used both the breathing techniques you describe and either humming or just vocalizing, sometimes finding mysel repeating a word or phrase. As a matTer of fact, I think it was the breathing that gave me my very first P wave and tHen a dry O.. In every case, including the breathing I started doing it spontaneously or as ineverknew writes, thru "compulsion" ( a bit strong of a term). But all these boosted the pleasure. I am fortunate that most of the time when I'm away from home own business I am in a private place, so I don't have any qualms about making noise.
  • EhmEhm

This got me thinking about why women vocalise in the first place something that was adumbrated in Sex at Dawn, where Christopher Ryan makes the (scientific) case that monogamy is unnatural. Part of why women vocalise is to show other men they are available to be fucked. Our penis and balls have developed in shape and size not to be monogamous(as gabbons are with pitsized testis)or polygonous(as the harem alpha male gorilla with peasized balls) but have much more in common with bonobos.(who fuck for pleasures sake/bonding etc)
    Looking at the sexual differences between men and women it doesn't even  make sense  we should be monogamous. Men are finished as women  are  just warming up, and when they're warmed up they can keep going. Also their body knows  better than they do which seed has the right immunological etc characteristics to make a strong child, hence she needs a lot of sperm of a lot of different men to make babies, vocalising doesn't make sense from a monogamous pov, why would she be advertising her availablility and making other men horny to  come and fuck her? And apparently this has developed so it aids the orgasm as well so despite the sexual suppression that women sexuality has endured they still  feel the need to vocalise ;)
    CR brings up other interesting cases of different peoples around the world with different arrangements than the 'turn females into whores' Civilised world paradigm. For example the Musuo where women can have as much lovers as they want and the children are looked after by her family, apparently these people don't have a word for rape or war
  • AneRico
    Deleted by author