Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Long term on off aneros user ;)

Ok has anyone experienced this? and would massage help or hinder

Just back from holiday with my wife where we had sex every day, all good no issues. then did not have sex for 4-5 days on return. When we tried I got half aroused with lots of burning and leaking prostatic fluid and then came!

since then I have had difficulties, aching, feeling like im going to explode at the near thought of sex and then aching. it has all the hallmarks of an irritated prostate.

But should I abstain from sex, or have more? and would massage help?

seeing urologist in 14 days but thought I would ask the community.

My thoughts are that over doing it then not doing it has led to an overactive prostate that has become irritated, just not sure whats the best cure.
  • So I think I have worked out I have an irritated prostate but the question is will massage help or make it worse? UG!! so much conflicting advice on Dr Google, some say regular sex others abstain.

walnut and me are confused :(
  • With other things you do the opposite of what caused the problem. ie if your skidding in your car take you foot of the break until you regain grip!
    If your prostate is irritated then stop poking and prodding it until its happy again.
    Makes sense to me.
    Remember just you can google it does not mean you will get sound  advice.
    I am no doctor but thats what i would do!
  • Theme_Gasm

So I think I have worked out I have an irritated prostate but the question is will massage help or make it worse? UG!! so much conflicting advice on Dr Google, some say regular sex others abstain.

walnut and me are confused :(

Absent any type of infection, your body naturally will heal itself...I would trust your body! Lay off anything for a while to give it a chance!

TG

• Thanks guys, this was my thought, my only concern was not doing anything then creating congestion which started this roller coaster.

will lay off for 3 days then see, maybe need to rewire the old gland into not needing so much activity.

currently taking quercitin, saw P, and sting nettle extract along with some anti inflammatorys.

Last time i spoke to my Uro about massage, he said he had seen the Massagers at a conference but could not pass judgement, but said, nothing wrong in trying, then of course gave all the medical warnings such as nerve damage etc etc, that they all have to to cover their own butts ;).