Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What, umm... Yeah, what just happened???
  • I had no intentions of posting right now about my progress. As you all know to well, this takes time, loyalty, learning, rewiring, opening up, etc and so fourth... I would say my last two or three sessions saw a lot of progress. I had mini dry O's, dry because there was only a bit of precum, and mini O's because where I've had better with my fleshlight they were still O's nonetheless. Very very nice.

And this wasn't under ideal circumstances, again, and things were still great. I can only imagine what it'll be like if I can implement what I"m learning from y'all as well as the wiki, correcting for my mistakes and making the environment better to perfect...

How-FREAKIN-ever... Tonight for about an hour and a half, absolutely positively aneros-LESS, I was able to have a session nonetheless. I would say I was having mini to light medium P waves, very nice, and a few mini dry O's. It was in the home office, so I was able to try different positions. I was also listening to bi-neural beats Logan linked too as well. It was all very nice. I could feel my dick shuttering at times, feel something inside me shutter or vibrate or shake as well.

So this comes with a certain amount of shock, obviously happiness, but cautious anticipation. Rushing this, no good. Forcing this, no good. But if only after a couple of sessions, not under ideal conditions, I was able to do what I did tonight with nothing, does this foretell better days are a comin?!? (Sorry if the grammar or my attempt at humor suck tonight, I'm just really beside myself) Thank you guys in advance, for what all this represents!!!
  • Congrats man! You are seeing signs of what the future holds! Those p-waves can go, and go, and go for as long as you want! Enjoy!
  • you have peeked into the future my man, good luck!  ;)  
  • It came as a surprise to me too. We don't know what to expect and yet it's somehow familiar.Nice to see you in chat last night.
  • Theme_gasm - Yep, it really starts there right, with the p waves? I almost look at them as trying to follow a rabbit through it's hole, but not a chase so much as an adventure. And yes, terrible analogy I know!~

ineverknew - Absolutely, I mean I really do sit here, and type these words, and really wonder what I'm embarking on.

euphemistic - Yes yes and YES! Familiarity, very very odd in regards to this. Familiarity implies, well, that I'm familiar with this!!! Trust me, I'm not. Yet here we are! And yes, like I said, the chat made me think of AOL chat rooms, just no bots or spam... I shall join again!
  • I'm an old geezer at 69 with ED and difficulty ejaculating now, but more than 40 years of sensuality interest, and training in my youth which enabled me to have Super-O's when I ejaculated. Trying out a Sue Johansen Head Honcho, I realized that what I was getting was a series of dry orgasms (which I'd had before, considering them female orgasms because I could have them in a series, but they weren't very strong); looked it up and found Aneros. At that point I could actually have a mini-O by internally tapping my prostate with my PC muscles a few times, bringing on a P-wave. The first that arrived were my Peridise set. I was delighted when on my second session, one gave me a super-O that made me pass out and come back in a puddle of drool. Successive rides have all given me serieses of super-O's, very powerful with low dips between them. Call it 10 dropping to 2.

My Helix syn arrived, and I had it working nicely by the second try. The ride wasn't as active as with the Peridise, but ranged from level 9 to 7, leaving me blissed out for hours.

Following the advice of the blogs, i decided I was ready to try the Eupho Syn. By the second ride, I was completely taken over by it, with levels from 10 to 7. Not nearly as much uncontrolled thrashing as with the Peridise, but I was literally howling at the moon (stifling the noise), complete with hallucinations that I was in a female body being boned by someone I loved. Really odd, since I've only had one cock in my butt in my life, when I was learning what sex felt like with my best friend in high school with inadequate lube. And I didn't love him. Still don't, but a life-long friend.

I'm still wondering what the future could possibly bring, since I'm already having room-filling orgasms with a lot of bells and whistles.

May your journey be a fulfilling as mine has so far. I haven't been this excited about sex since I was first with my wife over 40 years ago, and coming home knowing I was going to get laid. (When I showed her how I could have a hands-off orgasm at will a few weeks ago, she told me, "Don't do that in public.") 8>)

I wish you all the very best in your voyage. Mine has been exceptionally rewarding so far.  
  • sounds good @warrengwonka, glad to hear of such a successful endeavor with aneros.  I hope im having that much fun when i reach your age!
  • Warren - you give us all hope and trust me, you're hardly a geezer at 69... Isn't that the new 42 or something? But thank you and yes, I hope this journey continues to be as surprising as all of ours!  And one theme I've noticed is that men who use this whose wives or GF's know about it, all use it during sex, which is also something I look forward too.

Now I don't want to start ANOTHER thread as like Wednesday night, last night brought just as much surprise and pleasure WITHOUT the aneros, where as tonight hopefully I'll be able to use it for a session. Either way I'm curious to what y'all think about these sales, and if I should take advantage of one of them for the savings and obvious use and progress I'd receive from a new aneros.
  • I'm an old geezer at 69 with ED and difficulty ejaculating now, but more than 40 years of sensuality interest, and training in my youth which enabled me to have Super-O's when I ejaculated. Trying out a Sue Johansen Head Honcho, I realized that what I was getting was a series of dry orgasms (which I'd had before, considering them female orgasms because I could have them in a series, but they weren't very strong); looked it up and found Aneros. At that point I could actually have a mini-O by internally tapping my prostate with my PC muscles a few times, bringing on a P-wave. The first that arrived were my Peridise set. I was delighted when on my second session, one gave me a super-O that made me pass out and come back in a puddle of drool. Successive rides have all given me serieses of super-O's, very powerful with low dips between them. Call it 10 dropping to 2.

My Helix syn arrived, and I had it working nicely by the second try. The ride wasn't as active as with the Peridise, but ranged from level 9 to 7, leaving me blissed out for hours.

Following the advice of the blogs, i decided I was ready to try the Eupho Syn. By the second ride, I was completely taken over by it, with levels from 10 to 7. Not nearly as much uncontrolled thrashing as with the Peridise, but I was literally howling at the moon (stifling the noise), complete with hallucinations that I was in a female body being boned by someone I loved. Really odd, since I've only had one cock in my butt in my life, when I was learning what sex felt like with my best friend in high school. And I didn't love him. Still don't, but a life-long friend.

I'm still wondering what the future could possibly bring, since I'm already having room-filling orgasms with a lot of bells and whistles.

May your journey be a fulfilling as mine has so far. I haven't been this excited about sex since I was first with my wife over 40 years ago, and coming home knowing I was going to get laid. (When I showed her how I could have a hands-off orgasm at will a few weeks ago, she told me, "Don't do that in public.") 8>)

I wish you all the very best in your voyage. Mine has been exceptionally rewarding so far.  

Hi. I appreciate your input in my blog. However, what exactly was your training that gives you super-o in wet orgasm? I didn't quite understand your description in my blog, are you suggesting that I try to poop when I ejaculate?? Please teach me how to have super wet o too.
  • It came as a surprise to me too. We don't know what to expect and yet it's somehow familiar.Nice to see you in chat last night.

NP, finally got into the chatroom!
  • So, good session pretty much. Still a bit away from anything substantial but I look at it as there's no session that you don't come away feeling better or like you learned more... However! I do have a few questions that crossed my mind...

First, am I correct to remember reading somewhere, and now my own experience, that the lube can actually dry while inside? If so, does prelubing inside help, and if so how? Or, does taking the aneros out to relube and reinsert ruin \ restart \ interrupt the whole session?

Now, speaking of interrupting, for the times you actually have to fart and it either comes out on it's own or you actually have to adjust the A, does that interrupt \ restart the session?

Anyway, it's just amazing the things you can ask, and learn, and admit, and talk about, with absolute strangers across the world... Then again, I think at this point, those that post and chat here regularly are hardly strangers! As always guys, my thanks!
  • A sufficient amount of lube should keep you from having to re-lube, but your choice of lube will make a difference. There are quite a few forum posts dedicated to that topic so I won't go over it here, but I know that some lubes can be less comfortable than others, so chose wisely! As far as interrupting a session goes, I would rather relube if necessary than be uncomfortable. Also, the learning and rewiring will occur regardless of the length of uninterrupted sessions...it's not a factor! Your not a robot, your a sentient being who's prostate is becoming more attune to stimulation, and your brain is learning a new way to have an orgasm, so no worries about interruptions! Just like learning any new skill, you practice, then take a break to let the brain soak it in..practice some more...soak it in! Rinse and repeat...LOL! Enjoy the journey!
  • Haha, that's the first time I WASN'T called a robot!

Anyway Theme, I've got some hunting to do lube wise then... I actually bought the one Aneros sells, got em during the BF sale. You have any experience with theirs? But I'll tell you I wasn't actually uncomfortable, just felt like it wasn't moving as much:{

And the way you put the rewiring process makes absolute frickin sense! I don't think I've read anything like that yet and I'm just hopeful that it's progressing normal for me.
  • No experience with the Aneros lubricant...I use the Vaseline Cocoa Gel...I lube the Aneros, my hole...insert, remove, relube, reinsert...and that gets enough lube in that I seem to have good results...but, it's an experiment, so I might try the condom technique discussed recently in the near future! Glad to be of help...I'm happy you are getting some good sensations! Enjoy the journey!
  • Hmmm, yeah, I think the one draw back of the Aneros lube is that it's thick and seems to dry fast... I was actually using stuff from Walmart that seemed okay, but you may be onto something as well.

So yeah, do you find you have to relube in the middle of a session? I'm afraid of doing that because of interrupting.

Also, during my last session some imagery crossed my mind... Is obtaining a SO or FBO like a plane lifting off or a thermometer slowly rising and then bursting? (Don't know why this would cross my mind!)
  • No need to re-lube unless I have a very long session, over 3 hours, then I might just to be careful! Some of what I've read from others describes the SO like a rocket, while others describe it like a glider wafting through the sky and finding an updraft that lets you soar even higher into the "jet stream" that helps you really take off. While others are more like an ocean current that flows, and flows, peacefully and with a strong purpose, but very intensely with waves of pleasure! I've had all of these types, and I love them equally!
  • Amazing that there's all these descriptions that so many share... But as we all know too well, everyone is different from stem to stern.

I was in the chatroom earlier today and it seems putting up to 5ML in a eye dropper or turkey baster is a good way to prelube... As well as lube up the aneros, put it in and turn a bit, take it out and relube again, then ride. So hopefully that will take care of any drying issues.

Because in the end, the main point of all this is to have the Aneros move smoothly, whether in or out or going along with contractions, correct?>
  • Badger
    I find Slippery Stuff Gel to work great; it's super slick, super slippery, and super long-lasting. And to top it off, it's anal-safe

I inject the Slippery Stuff Gel into my rectum, and spread a thing layer of either Vaseline or Un-Petroleum Jelly on my Aneros, which seems to work well for me.
  • Yeah I really need to get this down pat soon... I bought the liquid type at Walmart today and a medicine dropper, so hopefully that'll help keep it nice and loose. Tell me where can you buy SSG? And the Vaseline has to be non pet? (Thanks for the help!)
  • Badger
    The easiest place to get it is online, like Amazon, where it's easily had for under $20 for a 16 oz. pumper, to your house.
  • mack
    You can buy slippery stuff gel through Walgreens online. About $19
  • Oh cool, thanks guys, I'll give it a try asap!
  • Well the journey continues... Blakkkez very helpfully had me try some exercises last night so if you read this before we chat, THANK YOU! Haha, obviously I'm a fan!:}

After a good amount of success and pleasure from his suggestions, I combined them with mine. On my side like the first time I experienced my first official P waves, I had a lot of false starts, tingles, etc. Still very nice but no cigar. Then, as I'm oddly famous for, I turned the helix around 180 degrees and from there experienced two light P waves after I went through the dance of pushing and contracting pleasure embers inside.

Very nice. But the next part surprised me, and I know you guys have experienced this as well... After all was said and done and I was going to sleep, I felt tingling, body spasms, and nice feelings and light pleasure down there... Nothing huge but very nice still!
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Hopeful, the transition from sleep to wake and wake to sleep can have all kinds of unusual phenomena. Hypnogogic and hypnopompic visual and aural hallucinations, as your conscientious mind meets your subconscious mind. I'm a night person. I get these phenomena rarely but they're normal. I imagine that the dry orgasms are a subset of these.
  • HopefulMMOerHopefulMMOer
    Yeah, I tend to be a night person as well but don't experience them that much. Haven't really since either, but I'm not complaining either way!:}
  • Okay yall, not too shabby a session tonight! Tonight was the third night in a row, two hours, most of it on my right side with the helix in the proper way. Went with doing nothing, just in-voluntaries. This led to light P waves, a few light dry O's, and a good amount of a flippin and a floppin! Also tingling, contractions, etc... Not too much activity in the perineum as I've been having lately.

But I did follow aneros2010's advice and did my best to just let go and the body do it's thing. I think that helped along with a bulb on the ptab as well. Draw back wise is I kept having piss like a God damned race horse so that probably didn't help that much. Anyway, upward and onward!

What do you guys do when you find you have to pee? Hold it, stop N go, option 3???
  • artformartform
    Great thread, thanks HMMOer!!

euphemistic, I too experience the many levels of consciousness in the sleep<<<>>>wake transitions including Hypnagogia as the gateway, and sustainable Lucid Dreaming traveling all the way out again. More comments after I can read this whole thread.

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected

• @artform - Thanks man:} Tell me have you had a lot of experience with lucid dreaming?
  • So yesterday I was doing runs after work, and noticed general nice feelings in the rectum area and tingling around my balls and buttocks. Nothing earth shattering, but even if I contracted just a bit it was really noticeable in a nice way! I even thought I could probably try to direct a dry O in the car but thought better of it.

Now, fast forward a to later last night, when I had a session, and what a session it was!

First hour was meh, nice but meh. After that, umm WOW is a nice way to describe it. MMO's, tingling, light SO's, dry O's, precum, shakin, etc. Friggin nuts! Like at one point, just laying on my back, from deep within I could feel the dry O start, (hope this makes sense, memory is foggy) like it started in my dick and quickly went deep within my body where my dick snapped up hard and dry Oed.

Now, I don't think I was nearing an FBO but still, the other O related feelings were great, aside from me having to continually piss like a race horse! At one point my left thigh tightened up, leg lifted, moved off the side of the bed, and began shaking. Then, like in that one XTube video, both my legs lifted and began shaking in the air as I felt P waves and what not.

That's about the gist, as my memory is embarrassingly foggy at this point! But still, just wow. So great stuff guys, slowly but sure breakthroughs and now feel like the rewiring is really increasing \ or at least more noticeable.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    awesome sauce! lol
  • Yeah man, fascinating is another way to put it! See how tonight goes!!!
  • I've had a thread in mind since I started all this and boys, I'm gettin there! Tonight, much like last night but better, had more intense O's that I'd say they were, well, super! Now it's difficult to say for sure, any of this really, as I have nothing to compare it too.

The best is obviously JOing, and using my fleshlight. Now the FL is a lot better for obvious reasons. And for a while nothing with the aneros beat it. Again not a perfect analysis, but I'll put it like this... While banging the FL, at the height of the O \ climax, I can't say I could compare it to my aneros play. Not to say AP wasn't better in other ways, but that was the benchmark I had in mind.

BUT, tonight, like last night, blew away my fleshie! Long sustained O's, surprisingly dry though a good amount of precum, that would come from deep inside and just shoot the hell out of my throbbing dick... Multiple times... Onward and upward!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @HopefulMMOer, its best not to compare traditional O's with prostate O's, as they are considered different and will never compare.  They are different on many levels.
  • BigGlansDC
    Yes, it looks like you're "getting there," @HopefulMMOer, and congratulations!

But you said something a few days ago which struck me:

So yesterday I was doing runs after work, and noticed general nice feelings in the rectum area and tingling around my balls and buttocks. Nothing earth shattering, but even if I contracted just a bit it was really noticeable in a nice way! I even thought I could probably try to direct a dry O in the car but thought better of it.

@HopefulMMOer,

You are truly blessed when you have these feelings not only in your prostate but also in the areas surrounding it, especially when you are getting ready for an Aneros session. This entire area, I would describe as your loins or groin. This special area of yours is sexually aroused, and says, "Hey, I want to go out and play with Aneros." ;) :D :D

When I have such anticipatory feelings, I know I am going to have a good session! 

But even more, you may have been having these delicious feelings 24/7??? ;)

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • @ineverknew - Yeah, as you can tell from my last post, through my struggle with trying to describe or compare, it's best left to just describe as there is no comparison!

@BigGlansDC - Yes yes and yes, your lips, God's ears, and everything in between!

And easy there BGD!:} Like, in what you're saying about my loins and groins, (I'm gonna use that a lot now!) I'm almost reluctant to agree. Now, to know me is to know my neuroticism (spell check indicates that's not a real word!), and I'm very contemplative about all this. Are you telling me that after almost four steady months of this, I'm this far? I knew I was never going to be an over night guy, in fact tell me if I'm wrong, but are any of the big posters \ chatters around these parts that?

Still, to imagine where I am now, as confusing as it is in a way, in this amount of time, where the frig am I gonna be in a year?

Insofar as my general pleasures down there, they haven't been as strong in the last few hours, but even now, sitting and typing, if I push down just a bit I have nice feelings in my L n G! Even weirder I have to pee and it still feels nice! In fact I have to concentrate now when kegeling because half the time I'm having those nice feelings and am tempted to want to just go ride or at least JO instead of exercise.

And to answer your question, UMMMMMM, pretty much!:} At least for now, everything is subtle and lite, like in the car and now. Whether it's the tingling in my balls, buttocks, or the light contractions inside or the pleasure when I bear down. I don't necessarily feel hornier, but I feel like I could almost JO when ever I want too.. I'm trying to resist though, as we all know, it can interfere with rewiring. In fact, I have to really make sure I don't end with a wet one my next session so I don't hurt any progress, but ITS REALLY HARD NOT TOO.

Like with these last three breakthrough sessions, I literally couldn't walk away without coming! But your words and encouragement, as well as countless others here, give me hope, make me smile in our shared journey and brotherhood, and really still confuse me. Tell me, where you are now... A decade ago, could you see this on your radar now?
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi @HopefulMMOer,

Like you, "I'm getting there!" :) :D :D Yes, we can set Aneros goals and aim for them. But at the same time, we are on an Aneros journey. Some guys achieve Super-O's and MMO's very early in their Aneros journey. Others like me it takes longer. I try to approach each Aneros session with the intention of having fun and pleasure. Super-O's and MMO's will occur in their good time for me. I am not worried in the least. Working with my Aneros tools is just full of fun and pleasure.

Also working with my Aneros tools have enabled me to relax. And when I relax with my Aneros tools, I am enveloped by sheer sweet and delicious pleasure!

I do not think that masturbating after an Aneros session will hurt your rewiring process in the least. We are cautioned however against focusing upon our penises during Aneros sessions, because penis focus during a session is a distraction from the prostate which is being massaged.

Tell me, where you are now... A decade ago, could you see this on your radar now?

@HopefulMMOer, I believe that I am fairly along on my Aneros journey. I believe that the pleasure I experience from my session lately is so great that I may be hit by a Super-O out of the blue! I do not know when. All I know it is going to be a big surprise.

A decade ago the Aneros was not on my radar screen. It is only that working with Aneros in a devoted manner has enabled me to enjoy play. A guy on BateWorld who is really into Aneros told me about this line of products only in September 2011.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Yes @BigGlansDC - I was never going to be one of those SOB's!:} I kid of course but come on, you've got the thing in you a hand full of times and BOOM, you're there like that!?!?!? (Gentlemen who can relate, just my jealousy talking) Truth be told most of the time I was just going through the motions, figuring even if I didn't enjoy myself at least I'd be getting rewired. Not to say that's wrong, but I wasn't really focusing on the pleasure aspect unless it really knocked my clock clean.

And yes, messin around with my guy was always off limits, that's one thing I followed to the letter. But I'm glad to hear that JOing by and large wont interfere with rewiring after a session, because I still can't stop myself after a session! But you do sound like you're certainly on the right path and then some! And like you, this blessing was not even a thought back then either, and only because of fleshlight.com am I even here in the first place!
  • Okay gents, wanted to split posts up so I could write another novella for BGD but also give y'all an update... Truth be told, why wasn't learning trig this fun?

Tonight, another ride. Things happening quicker, more intense. Three times I had to piss like that race horse I bring up, practically filled up a sports drink bottle. But, and thank God there's a but, I believe my body was literally learning how to FBO.

I had a few medium SO's, dry \ medium MMO's, but while on my side, I felt A LOT of tingling around my anus and balls. It was very much a center of pleasure around the whole area. It would ebb and flow. I believe I was getting PWaves as well. The pleasure increased and began to sprinkle outward but die out quickly... As the helix was pulled in through a contraction, when it would release it literally felt like I was crapping out orgasms... Haha, that is to say, strong pleasure was being released as I bore down.

Also lots of shaking and tightening... My left leg would seize up and go nuts. While on my back with my legs on two pillows I'd get all tense in the ass area and raise it off the bed while feeling the beginnings of an autobang from the helix. Lots of precum.

Now like I said, nothing like the last three sessions SO wise, but it was still great and if I am correct (and please let me know either way) I think my body was learning \ teaching itself \ adapting to FBOing...
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi @HopefulMMOer,

I have a suggestion for you. Get yourself a camera mounted on a tripod and aimed at you as you have your sessions. I think you have the makings of a movie star from your recounting to us your FBO's, SO's, and MMO's. Upload your videos on Xtube for all of us to see. ;)

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Wow, haha... Trust me, I wouldn't think of assaulting your eyes until I take care of my ice cream gut. See, I'm skinny fat, which sucks ass. I can't go on a diet, cause I'm not fat, but because I eat like crap, I have a gut. I don't even drink, so it's not booze, just a poor diet. And I do work out, but the gut being one of those places where the right diet is a MUST, well, here I am. (Standing up it's not bad at least)

And, like, you know how, say, Ron Jeremy or Peter North kinda have, you know, what they have? Well I'll just say it's ironic that they can make an average guy feel the opposite of that. Wait, that's not ironic at all! (FINGERS CROSSED... Come on real legit magical pill!!! We split the atom and put *cough* a man on the moon, surely we can permanently extend three stupid God damned chambers in a man's... Again, I've said too much!)

Yeah, so aside from that TMI, the thought did actually cross my mind. If nothing else I'd love to see what I look like while I'm trying to cast demons out, and sound like as truth be told I don't moan that much, and when I do, it's deep and loud and I need to put a friggin pillow over my face!

Anyway, if my avatar and I ever meet and I strike pay dirt and we, umm, spend sometime together, I'll recommend her the EVI and we'll both ride while riding, and see if she'd like it taped. Lucky for me backdoor stuff is a favorite of hers! (One can dream. Honestly, I wouldn't want to leave the house!)

Anyway, you first @BigGlansDC !
  • BigGlansDC
    Please pardon me, @HopefulMMoer, I was being rather snarky in my last post in this thread regarding you! ;) :D :D
  • @BigGlansDC - No worries, once I get the gut gone and the pecker bigger (come onnnn science!), we'll talk then:}
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi @HopefulMMOer,

I do not know where you live, whether if you live in city or town that is walker friendly, but I suggest that you start a daily walking regimen. Start off slowly and gradually. Walking each day is good for getting and keeping the pounds off you and keeping you trim. Also you may want to consult your physician for advice.

I live in Washington, DC one of the most walkable cities in the USA. While I have walked many years here, I found that my Aneros sessions early on have toned and strengthened the muscles in my thighs, legs, abs, even my pecs and shoulders. A good vigorous walk after an Aneros session is always invigorating for me.

Another thing: The Kegel Exercises are good for developing firmness of erection and ejaculatory control in sexual intercourse, but I have not heard of them along with Anerosing in developing penis length. :D

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Oh yeah @BigGlansDC, I do do some basic exercising... I have a treadmill in the home office that I was using regularly for a long while, stopped for a bit, then got back to it in Jan. If nothing else it's good for burning calories but even with the crap I eat, I don't get above 2000, however I know there's more to healthy eating then just keeping caloric intake in check.

And yeah, I think you or someone else mentioned that around here, about walking in part because of or after a session... And I definitely feel that my thighs and buttocks are getting a work out during a ride itself! And yeah, lol, if all it took to look like North or Jeremy were kegels every man would be an expert and a foot long!