Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New Aneros?
  • xnxxmax
    Anyone have any idea when a new Aneros model will be released?
  • BigGlansDC
    xnxxmax said:

Anyone have any idea when a new Aneros model will be released?

Hi @xnxxmax,

What new Aneros models do you have in mind? I very much hope that there will be a Maximus Syn and a Maximus ICE marketed soon in addition to the Original Maximus Classic, whose action I have been savoring in new and amazing ways recently.

Unfortunately I do not know if any new Aneros models are anticipated soon, since I do not work at Aneros.com. I do not know their current R&D plans. :( :D

Thom./BigGlansDC 
  • Badger
    Ask @Aneros2; he's the official guy here on the boards.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    I would be interested in seeing some metal models kinda like the tempo is to the peridise.
  • BigGlansDC
    Can someone tell me if @Aneros2 is a devotee of the Tempo because I see that Aneros device in his avatar??? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)
  • ineverknewineverknew
    if my memory serves correct @aneros2 mentioned using a device but wasnt a devoted aneroser
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi @ineverknew,

I think a PM to @aneros2 is in order to tell him how much I have fallen in love with the Tempo. :D

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • TreiTrei
    I'm wishing for a low-voltage electro-tempo myself ;;) .
    We where just discussing possible new models for the S2 line in chat last night too ^  ^.
  • isvara
    I am sure it would not be too difficult to cast a hollow stainless steel model ideally like the SGX/MGX/PSNew style with a narrow neck. Lots of other things are hollow, not sure how it would be done. We do pay a very large price for a bit of molded plastic that is often poorly cast, so why not reward us with something really good. Just my thoughts. I think the compressed soda capsules are or were steel, light and strong.
  • Aneros2Aneros2
    Everyone,

Oh, I wish I could tell you all what exciting things we're working on.  I wouldn't want to spill any beans, but I think the prototypes I've seen are pretty cool. 
    @BigGlansDC Yes, the Tempo is my favorite. It's by far the sexiest model we have, IMHO. 
  • gregor
    I know there was a separate "new model ideas" thread a while back, but I want to add my personal wish for a new aneros product here!

It would be for a male ben-wa ball device. I have always envied women that they get to wear toys that jiggle inside, creating subtle sensations. We guys have no options like that. Well, okay: there are a couple of shoddily made products out there (Geisha plug, power balls) but nothing I'd be willing to purchase.

But if Aneros could come up with a plug that had an internal, free-moving, weighted core. . . how amazing would that be? 

I see it as something that could beautifully complement the current line up. Instead of lying still to use it, this one would be all about MOTION. Walking, yes. . . but also thrusting.

--gregor