Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Orgasm MRI study - might need test subjects in NY area
  • darwindarwin
    Hi Guys,

I am opening up a discussion with a scientist in the NY area who does brain studies of humans during orgasm.  I am in very preliminary stage, but I believe I might be able to interest him in doing imaging studies on men who can have orgasms with only mental stimulation (what we call aneros-less, or chairgasms).   (Or it might not pan out!)

Are any of you in the NY area interested?  I think what might be involved is going into an MRI and having orgasms while they image your brain.  I believe there is some compensation. So far it has focused mostly on women, but is now also including men.

I am only asking at this point to get a sense, so I know whether I can suggest I might be able to help him find such subjects.

Feel free to PM me.

Darwin
  • brine
    Wish I lived in the NY area! :)

Brine
  • Armon-neat
    I had  posted an email to the Aneros people about just such an idea a week or two ago. (I'm a radiologist, BTW, but I don't have access to an MRI for non-clinical use).   It seems to me that it could be done with an Aneros in place if the participant uses the "do nothing" technique.  Keep us posted.
  • artformartform
    Thanks very much darwin and Armon-neat!!

I am VERY interested in exactly these kinds of studies!! Please add me in and keep me in the loop. Email me at: artformation@yahoo.com

Art/artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected

• Clenchy
    That's so cool, I'd be tempted to participate, but I'm nowhere near NY. [-(

I'd love to see those scans if this goes ahead.