Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What's your favorite position?
  • I got an email from a guy who's just starting to experiment with an Aneros massager. He asked for some suggestions for positions and while I definitely have some answers for him, I thought I'd check and see if there's anything I'm missing.

What's your favorite position for using yours?
  • rookrook
    Helix-classic & Eupho-classic:   Semi-fetal on right side.  Right fingers on either 'fur' on left Tricep or Left Nipple.  Left fingers on abdomen for Male Deer exercise or testicles.  Tongue on soft pallet.

Vice:  On belly, cheeks splayed.  Jock to subdue penis contact.

Helix-syn:  Too new to tell.

Progasm & Maximus: 
      Back on floor, knees elevated,  Calves on bed. Small pillow under tail bone.

Pro.Jr.: 
      Face down on bed, knees on floor, Kundalini tab firmly on tailbone & perineum. Employ Kelly Howell's breathing for Kundalini.
  • rumelrumel
    CharlieGlickman,

Some of the potential Body Positions are mentioned in the Aneros WIKI. You may also be interested in reading the user Poll What has been your most effective/favorite position? for some ideas.
    Personally, I like flat on my back with a small pillow supporting my lumbar region, this is very comfortable for me.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • XilehXileh
    I prefer laying on my back so I have easy access to my nipples. A little stimulation can really get things going.

Xileh
  • I love laying on my back. But I change it up by having a pillow under my butt to elevate me then I lift my legs in the air. When I really want my progasm to pound me I pull my legs as far up as I can. One time I pulled my legs over my head which ended in a HFWO.
  • PommiePommie
    With all the models that I use regularly, (P3, P4, Eupho Classic, Helix Classic and MGX Classic (all modified by having removed the curly part of the handle)), I nearly always start on my right side, left leg straight, right leg knee bent to a right angle.

After about ten minutes, I shift to front/right and remain there for perhaps half an hour. Having trouble with arthritis in my right shoulder and hip, I then shift to front/left (right leg straight, left leg knee bent to a right angle), and probably remain there for the rest of the session.

All these positions are a bit restrictive for nipple stimulation but, if I'm feeling I need some of this, I'll move briefly on to my back.
  • I use a Swedish foam knee pillow between my knees when on my side, and the same under my lumbar spine when on my back. I prefer the side. I never lie on my stomach. So the knee pillow does double duty.
  • @euphemistic I just had a ride last night on my side and could really use one of those pillows as I rocked back & forth. I will be getting one soon for a early Christmas gift just to make my rides that much better.
  • :))