Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Doing key sound wrong
  • Hey,

I've dabbled with both the aneros and key sound but I know I'm having the same problem with both....tension!

With the Key sound, I'm able to induce 'echo effects' in the sense that i feel a wave so to speak but it's really a wave of tension caused by a pc clench that causes pressure in my head. Now I think i'm incorrectly rewired which means when i try to relax, i build up tension!!! :(

With the aneros, i seem to only be able to build up pleasure with tension until i hands free ejeculate but because its all through tension, its not really pleasurable.

It really sucks because i basically seem to not have an orgasm even normally because i think my pc is always tense, meaning that I ejeculate but dont really climax.

Any advice from anyone in a similar situation?

• rumelrumel

With the aneros, i seem to only be able to build up pleasure with tension until i hands free ejeculate but because its all through tension, its not really pleasurable.

It really sucks because i basically seem to not have an orgasm even normally because i think my pc is always tense, meaning that I ejeculate but dont really climax.

MrAwesome9999, Obviously you are in need of some relaxation training. I would suggest you read the Relaxation paragraph in the Aneros WIKI and also 'darwin's thread relax, relax, RELAX. While it is easy for us to just say "relax", I realize for some men this is not easy at all whilst living in a high stress society. It sounds strange for me to say this but it takes work and training to truly be able to relax. I think once you have developed some proficiency with relaxation techniques your pleasurable orgasmic experiences will be markedly increased and incidences of undesired ejaculations decreased.

As far as doing the Key Sound wrong, I advise you to contact Jack Johnston and schedule a personal phone coaching session with him. He's an excellent mentor and will get you straightened out quickly.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Yeah I need to learn to relax. The difficulty I'm having is that relaxation=tension up to the head. It's almost like a kundalini awakening ive read about but stuck in my head or something. Deep belly breathing causes the most tension. It's such an oxy-moron!
  • And with regards to the Key Sound, I must admit i was naughty and found materials so to obtain it for free. I know it's bad but as a student there is no way i can afford to pay yet. I'm hoping when i graduate i can purchase it properly and get the one-to-one help i need.

I have tried the silent key sound and i get the same effect so i know im doing something right...but my body is fighting back big time. And with regards to furballs, all that energy stuck up there stops sleep and makes me very emotional so clearly I have some big blockages somewhere.