Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Eupho Syn and Progasm Jr. - Never been so disappointed in my life.......
  • Alex_xxx
    I decided to add Eupho Syn and Progasm Jr. to my collection after having been satisfied by MGX and Progasm Ice for a long time now. Helix has also been "ok".

They both arrived to day. Mail order, total price of 1300NOK - that`s $218.  Aneros are really expensive in Norway due to our VAT and freight cost.

Anywayz...

I opened the Eupho Syn box.. my excitement rapidly turned to disappointment. It has TWO sharp synthetic bumps on the head. One on the seam on the top part - frontside and one on the backside / ridge. Seems like this might be a point where the synthetics have been connected to something else while still liquid - and then just ripped apart.

I really don`t want to put those sharp bumps up my ass..

I turned to the Progasm Jr. and opened the box. One should have thought that they had recalled all the models with the sharp seam, but no..... there`s a sharp edge running all the way up the front and down the back/ridge of it. And before every handyman in the room jumps the gun, I DO NOT have the tools to fix this.....

Man oh man, I`ve never EVER been so disappointed before... $200 of sextoys right out the window - and Norway has a no-return policy on sextoys.

This sucks.. Why are you selling models that should have been redacted or never even approved for sale Aneros?

Alex
  • Alex_xxx
    Well.. a small update here. I can feel the errors. Especially going in and at removal.. still a bummer - got my hopes up that it might not be noticable.
  • your country doesnt allow returns?? I would think that would be up to the place you purchased them from.
  • PommiePommie
    @Alex_xxx,
    Can you be sure they're not fake?
  • Alex_xxx
    ineverknew: its complicated. generally speaking - no - when it comes to sextoys. other stuff is easier.
    We have one place that has an Orgasm guarantee actually, but that place doesn't sell the aneros of course.

I am 150% sure they are not fake.
  • PommiePommie
    @Alex_xxx,
    In that case I'd be inclined to contact HIH direct for some assistance.
    This is doing their reputation a lot of harm.
  • Norway has a no returns policy on sextoys? Wtf! Anyway can you not contact the company u bought them from. Also 'tools' for fixing. Sandpaper. Also heard sum1 mention 'grit paper' (hope i remembered that correctly) that ranges from grade 4000 to 1000 to really smooth and polish.
  • If you don't have any sandpaper around the house, you could use a fingernail file.
  • Alex_xxx
    A fingernail file on the syn.. hmm.. wouldn't that create places for fecies to stick? its supposed to be smooth like a porcelain toilet..
  • yeah i dont think you can sand silicone lol, and heat doesnt do much to it either.  I think contacting aneros support would be best.
  • I'd try using a razor blade to carefully shave off the casting ridges on your Syn. Just get cheap disposable blades for a utility knife. You can find them in any hardware store. Or even tear apart a shaving razor to get that blade. 

Sorry to hear about your Progasm Jr. That will take some work to fix, but it's worth it in the end.
  • JMay
    I've actually abstained from buying the progasm jr. because of that... I recall reading someone else on this forum with the same issues.
    As they say, sandpaper could be your solution, it's not expensive or hard to get. Sorry to hear about this...
    Good luck!
  • CTCT
    @Alex_xxx,

I am really sorry to hear about the issues you found with the products you purchased.  All of the Aneros products carry a full warranty and we would be happy to replace them for you.

Can you please send an email to support@aneros.com and refer to this post with your contact information?

Thanks,
    CT
  • PommiePommie
    @CT,

Thank you for your response.

It is good to know that someone at "Headquarters" is taking note of what is going on!
  • isvara
    @CT,
    Thank you for personally responding to @Alex_xxx.
    Support can be difficult if we live overseas.
  • Alex_xxx
    Update: Sent an email the 29th, as recommended to support. No answer yet..
  • Alex_xxx
    I got a response from support! They`ve been really busy with christmas sales. Looks like it`s going to work out...! :) Thnx Aneros.....
  • Glad to hear it Alex_xxx :) 
  • Hi all,

I've just received my Eupho Syn. I took in off from the box and realized, that my Eupho has a visible and easy to feel by just touching it by finger "joint/connection" ridge on the both side of it.  I recognize that it created on the border of two mould parts.  So my question is - is it typical for Syn version or I've got defective product and it should be perfectly smooth. 

Please for your advice.

Regards, Sagbata
  • PommiePommie
    @sagbata,
    It's defective!
    Send it back for a replacement or a refund.
  • Well..easy to say if you are an US citizen.   Once in the past I ordered Aneros from agent and got 100% fake MGX. I threw it away, so this time I ordered directly to be sure that I get 100% quality product and paid 100USD for it (with shippment). If I would send it back..then I need to add additional 30-40 USD. You see 130 USD to get Eupho Syn is quite poor deal...excluding previous fake MGX.  Anyway - I sent message and picture to support. We'll see how they judge it. I'll let you know about result.

Regards
  • Alex_xxx
    All they need is the handles cut off all the way in to the aneros in a case good enough for a refund. They're alot cheaper to ship for you than the entire unit.
  • Hi there,

I would say that Aneros Support works fine. These poeople really approach customer's need and have no problem to accept fault and try to "fix" the problem.  Currently I'm waiting on the replacement package.

Regads, sagbata
  • Alex_xxx
    I recieved my replacements. They were perfect.. no lines or seams. Works great....

Thank you Aneros support for fixing the situation.. :)