Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A possible reason why nipples are erogenous
  • twlltintwlltin
    Nipples 'Light Up' Brain the Way Genitals Do

I wonder what would happen if they tried it with Aneros users.
  • Really interesting, Twlltin. "If we can control a part of the brain that produces pleasurable sensation, what would that do in the case of, say, depression or anxiety or addiction or obesity?" Komisaruk said. "We really don't know what the limits are as far as what we can make our brains do." Indeed!
  • JMay
    Very interesting indeed! Thanks
  • Very interesting indeed. I've wondered, from the beginning of my journey, how the brain lights up during a session. Especially during a super-O. It has been established that women have more powerful orgasms compared to a traditional male orgasm, but I'm very curious to know how an Aneros induced super-O compares to a female full body orgasm.
  • They left out the men! 

I volunteer to be subject of Aneros ride and nipple stimulation brain survey!!  Ride for Science!

• Wandering_Smoke,
    I don't know where it's ever been established that women have more powerful orgasms than men. In fact, when a study was done asking males and females to write about what it felt like to have an orgasm and the descriptions had all sex reference removed, you couldn't tell a male from a female description. I think you may be referring to a myth.