Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

20-30.....?
  • Any 20-30 somethings on here gents? Need some dudes around my own age....
  • I'm 35, but I think I'm going to disappear from the forums soon since I can't add anything new or useful. That and I don't think anyone here likes me lol. If you have a Ps3, you can add me if you want. RUNSATWALL
  • im 39.  Almost over the hill lol.  @wandering_Smoke, what kinda games you play on ps3? I was a call of duty freak but recently got BF4 and love it!  GTA5 Too!
  • I'm 25 here with 8 months under my belt if you need a buddy
  • @ineverknew I mainly play racing games, but I play almost everything else too. I don't have GTA5 yet, but I'll be getting it next month. Unfortunately I've never been a fan of war games like COD, but as long as that isn't all you play we'll have fun. I also spend time BSing with friends on Ps Home.
  • 38 here.  Not much of a gamer anymore :(  Haven't bought a new game in awhile...
  • Wondering-smoke, you said: "since I can't add anything new or useful. That and I don't think anyone here likes me lol." I'm crushed. I always like reading your messages and sometimes learn something. don't go away. it's not all about what's new or useful although that may be in the eye of the beholder.
  • XilehXileh
    @wandering_smoke - you have been contributing, and in a positive manner. While we all feel at times that we might not have anything new to contribute, something changes, a new discovery is made, or a connection is made. This forum is special due to the contributions made by a lot of people who are willing to share.

You are valued here.

Xileh
  • I agree with @Xileh, Wandering_Smoke, you are valued here.
  • tairy
    Hey @newguy8, I'm 30. There's a few of us younger guys around (if I still get to call myself young at 30, anyway).
  • @euphemistic Sorry about that. I enjoy reading your messages too. I was a little depressed when I wrote that. First time since I started using an Aneros. That's a great thing all by itself ^^ 
    @Xileh & @beegee6 Thank you very much. Your words mean alot.
    Alright, I'll stick around.
  • 22 here, but that'll change in a few days.
  • Akira
    I'm 27, and using Aneros sinds the end of March. I game most on my PC. I read a lot on the forum but don't write a lot on it...
  • Whew, glad young gents R also using this thing. 
  • hey that's me! i started using the helix when i was 20, back in January, been 21 since may. i don't write a lot either. i was thinking of posting on the "my first super-O" forum but i couldn't find the words that someone else hadn't already written.
  • @Obidodi this forum is not a competition. This forum is a place for exchanges, testimonies, advices, experiences and support.
    Even if you feel that others have already more or less described the same experience as yours, your testimony may help others to progress on their own journey.
  • PommiePommie
    @Obidobi,
    Also bear in mind that if your experience is the same as someone else's, that would be helpful for others to know as it confirms that your technique is not unique.
    Keep posting. You might just help someone who is struggling. 
    We are all here to help each other.
  • just finished. it's not perfect but i feel like i described my experience as well as i remembered it.
    thanks for changing my mind guys, it felt good to write it all out.
  • @obidobi, i read your explanation, very good description, though I would say you have much more to look forward to, amazing things to come!  Good luck!

• @obidobi, thanks for writing down your experience for us.
    I just read it and think it will be really helpful for me to integrate it in my own preparation for future O's. I am a very analytical slow learner guy. Experiences like yours help
    me build scenarii to get my body accept those weird feelings and progress.
  • 37 here. Been using the aneros for about 18 months. Feel free to message me :)
  • geeusc24
    Im 30 just purchased MGX i hope its worth it
  • Theme_Gasm
    geeusc24 said:

Im 30 just purchased MGX i hope its worth it

@geeusc24

As you will read in these forums, the learning curve for everyone is unique! As far as whether it's worth it or not...I can emphatically state that it has been more than worth it for me! I'm not alone in my feelings! Take the advice of the posts in the forums and read and practice! Frequency of your sessions, multiple times per week, seems to have a lot do with the success of many guys. Have fun!
  • TreiTrei
    24 @};-
  • newguy8
    So riding M W & F wud be a good schedule to keep?
  • airbagairbag
    I'm 29. I'm about to have my session.
  • Theme_Gasm
    newguy8 said:

So riding M W & F wud be a good schedule to keep?

I would say yes...and then sneek in one of the weekend days as well! Once your prostate is awake, and your body and mind are more attuned to delivering these sensations, your schedule may not matter! I'm at the 10 month mark and I've come so far that my sessions without the Aneros are just as phenomenal as with the Aneros!
  • newguy8
    Dang...
  • Theme_Gasm
    You said it...I could not have imagined that an awakened prostate could allow me to experience such exquisite feelings which are just so cool. I mean, I remember how awesome my first orgasm was as a teen, but these orgasms and p-waves are an order of magnitude better. And, being able to have them over and over, and to keep having them for an hour or two or more is just surreal!