Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Heart beating harder and faster a few beats, at random times during the day!
  • Alex_xxx
    Hey peeps!

I`m back in super-o modus again, and everything down there feels great. But I suddenly and random times during the day get a few heartbeats that are REALLY powerful and my heartrate goes up even though the heartbeats kind of seem longer in duration than a normal beat.

It`s the heartbeat you get during the an orgasm, but more powerful and only lasts 1-3 beats. Then it goes back to normal. I could be sitting at work or relaxing in the couch without anything to trigger a higher pulse, it just hits me.

Just wanted to check, is anyone else is experiencing the same? And does anyone know if it`s harmful?

PS.
    I`m 99% sure it`s related to the prostate play.. and only when the I`m in the most intense periods.
  • I have had the same thing on and off through out rewiring
  • Alex_xxx
    Hmm.. I`ve had it before as well, but I should have been done rewiring by now..
    Well at least my relaxation pulse is racing like it did before..

But good to hear I`m not the only one :)
  • EhmEhm
    Sounds like low bloodpressure. Chi and blood goes to where you put your attention. Focussing on the prostate the whole time possibly lowers your bloodpressure and your heart starts beating faster to get it back up again
  • Alex_xxx
    Wow, hadnt thought about it like that. But it makes sense. And if so it has to be happening on a subconsious level, because I havent been focusing on my prostate the last days. Just a few regular short sessions with the MGX.

Today I havent had one single occurence. Must have been released when I had a totally insane super orgasm last night.

The last two days before a superO mode might be connected to my heartbeat occurences now that I think about it....
  • Alex_xxx
    And you can ignore what some say about the super O not being a "release" like a traditinal orgasm. Because the superO I had last night was different from the other one I usually get. But this one also had a release, like falling over the cliff.. the point of no return.

But instead of the one big wave of neurons firing all over my body after the build up, I got something else. I got he spasms you see in a womans belly when cumming, but more of a smooth rolling motion. Coupled with the traditional build up, release, and bellyspasms. I also got the rolling spasms anally.

So there really are different kinds of super Os to achieve... as well as HFOs and full body Os. This thing we're exploring here with Aneros really is something special...

And both my superO types have taken me over the edge after the build up. So keep exploring the build up phase guys, dont give up :)