Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Popping out?
  • bumpy
    Hi folks
    Been using the Helix on and of for a few months now.Feel like Im getting closer and closer. Had an intense session recently where the Helix popped out several times. The last time it slid out I felt I was real close to an O. My head was pounding and my body was all tensed up and then "pop" ....out it comes! Anyone had that experience?
  • i have but only with the progasm.
  • bumpy
    Hi inever
    does it happen when you feel like you are close to an O?

• @bumpy,  well it used to happen more when i was first starting out.  It doesnt happen as much anymore.  If I go for a super T, then yes when I orgasm it usually does pop out.  A super O doesnt cause that for me though, if anything it pulls it in further.
  • DCDC
    Same thing happened to me with my Helix during my first few tries. Progasm and Eupho seems to stay in place better. I purchased some trunk-style underwear to keep it from popping out. Have since evolved technique to keep it in.
  • XilehXileh
    It's actually a "Safety Valve". It's a feature designed into all current Aneros models to prevent runaway Super O's. Earlier models that did not have this safety feature caused some rather spectacular melt downs.

:)

Xileh

• PommiePommie
    @Xileh,
    Citation required?
  • bumpy
    Lol @ xileh.
    That is a good suggestion DC, might actually try that. I try not to push down as I get closer but for some reason that is what happens. Im usually contracting all over when it pops out. Maybe my muscles arent up to the task yet.Its a bit frustrating as I feel real close to an O right before the Helix slides out. Kinda kills the momentum.
  • Thank you for that info, Xileh. I haven't had much problem with my models slipping out, but you just convinced me to get an MGX and an SGX LOL XD.