Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Still an incredible experience!
  • I hope this is the best place to post this!  Sorry if not! 

So, I hadn't used the Aneros in a long time because of school and everything so I had really forgotten how amazing it is.  I started using it 9 or so years ago based on my first thread here when I was 19 (man time really flies!).  I had achieved the super O back then and you can read about my experiences and such if you wish in those threads.

Anyways, as I was saying, I haven't had the time lately and I don't even have any of my models with me so a few weeks back I ordered the Helix Syn and I just wanted to say how freaking amazing it still is.  I really wish I had more time to do this more often, because the experience is still amazing.  All I can really describe it as is the most pure orgasm I have ever experienced in my life.  It was just so great and I wanted to say thanks for creating an amazing product that is still good after all these years!
  • Alex_xxx
    I enjoyed that post.. I can just immagine what it`s gonna be like when I do it in 15 years and what I`ve experienced by then.