Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Model fidelity
  • I was wondering what people thought about using different models vs. sticking to a particular model for a number of sessions.

I own the majority of the models offered and have been chopping and changing frequently without that much success,

I was wondering whether I might have made better progress had I of stuck it out and ' learned the ropes' on one model of aneros.

I'm 18 months in so far on my journey FYI.

Love to hear your thoughts on this.

• Stick with one until you start to get consistent results. Then, switch them out.

FYI...I get consistent Super Os by using a progressive ramp up process...do a 30-45-minute session, then rest for 30-minutes to an hour. Then do another 45-minute to hour session and rest an hour and repeat as much as your time allows in a day. Each session is better than the previous, as the seminal vessels and prostate seem to get more and more sensitive.

Hope this helps.
  • Okay , thanks. I'll give this a try. It makes sense that It might be easier to progress sticking with one model. I think it's a trap that others have fallen into, swapping out models in desperation, hoping that it will bring about faster results.
  • I have a pretty good collection, I swap out often because each does have it's own personality if you will.  However, I find I do get better results when I stick with the same model for awhile
  • XilehXileh
    Likewise, I have a well rounded collection. I tend to stick with one model until the results tapper off then switch.

Xileh
  • I've been trying the stop/start method as suggested and can report some initial success. It seemed to tease my body which meant that I was counting down the minutes before I was ' allowed' to reinsert. I actually got really hard in anticipation before resuming my second session. Unusually for me I had really strong large muscle group cramps and my body seemed to want to start contorting me into strange positions, I was flipping around like a fish out of water. It wasn't that pleasurable but I experienced a kind of carnal build up of arousal. It whipped me up into a kind if sexual frenzy. Real interesting . It's time to remove and wait eagerly for round three!!
  • PommiePommie
    I think I would agree with @newguy.

Find a model that is comfortable and stick with that one for a few weeks before switching again.
  • I wonder how many relative newbies like myself have hampered progress by swapping between models in the false hope of chasing the super O.

It's this common knowledge or could it be useful to add this to the wiki?