Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix Syn
  • Looking at getting the Helix syn as I found other types just too hard and uncomfortable, my problem is also my prostate seems rather small and have difficulty in feeling any real pressure on it, even with finger massage when I start to get going the prostate seem to shrink.

any model suggestions would be welcomed.
  • Clenchy
    The Helix Syn is gentle and soft, but if not getting enough prostate pressure is your problem, then I'd look elsewhere (I don't rate the Helix Syn at all). I have 7 aneros models and the one I'd rank most highly for prostate pressure is the Progasm Junior. It makes other aneros models seem like they don't fit me, it's right-on-target all the time.
    I'd rank the MGX as least comfortable, since the p-tab chafes me.
    The regular-sized Progasm has rounded p-tabs, which are a joy to work with, so comfortable.
    The Eupho might be a good model, the p-tab isn't that aggressive and it's a more feather-touch approach, which might be a solution to the problems you have with hardness/discomfort.

Prostate sensitivity increases all on its own with time and practice, so I wouldn't get completely hung up on it as a problem that needs solving. Still, the progasm junior, wow. :))
  • good advise thanks
  • XilehXileh
    This is always a hard question to answer. Knowing a bit about your experiences to date and with what models helps a lot.

The Syn models are very comfortable and mobile. The Eupho is subtle and very effective. The Helix is a good all around unit. Large does not always mean more effective. You've been around awhile so you've probably read that smaller units like the Peridise can really rock you. It's the gentle movement across the prostate rather than bludgeoning that gets you where you want to be.

Let us know a little more about your experiences.

Xileh
  • PommiePommie
    @Xileh,
    I'll second that!
    I now find, after almost four years of using Peridise models, that the smallest one is the only one for me now.

Like you, my favourite prostate massager is the Eupho although, if feeling adventurous, the Progasm junior fits the bill nicely.