Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

An Itch That I Can't Seem To Scratch
  • I've been making some slow progress with my Helix the last few days. Got ahold of some shea butter, seems to work better than the water based lube I was using before. I've had some decent involuntary movements and lots of anal twitching going on but nothing beyond that. 

The strange thing that i've found is that after my session when I'm at work or just sitting around at home I feel this sensation inside my rectum/anus and around my prostate. Its like the entire area is more sensitive now to any kind of pressure or stimulation. I feel like theres something down there that is just itching to be stimulated and release this pent up pleasure that I just can't seem to get out. 

Its almost like I know what a prostate O is supposed to feel like though i've never had one and my body is aching to have one but I don't know how to give it to it. I found that today at work I would (on my break) just contract the muscles down there and cause some minor pleasurable sensations.

I know patience is the key on the journey to the super O, but i'm always looking for the next step I could be taking. Most sessions I just do nothing but relax and let the involuntary movements take over. And they do, but they only go so far. Are my PC muscles just not strong enough to instigate the proper contractions that would lead to a mini-O and later to a super 'O'? 

Can anybody else relate? 
    Even as i'm writing this, i can feel this "urge" within me for some sort of stimulation that I can't seem to satisfy, even with manual stimulation. 

Cheers!
  • Thats the beauty of prostate stimulation!  The urge!  It will get worse before it gets better.  Everything your feeling is completely normal.  Eventually it will happen, just give it time.
  • Thats the beauty of prostate stimulation!  The urge!  It will get worse before it gets better.  Everything your feeling is completely normal.  Eventually it will happen, just give it time.

Do you find that it helps things along if you take breaks in between sessions? 
    Maybe only go every other day, or every 3 days? 
    Also, does it help to abstain from ejaculation after a session or for a few days leading up to a session? 

• rumelrumel

The strange thing that i've found is that after my session when I'm at work or just sitting around at home I feel this sensation inside my rectum/anus and around my prostate. Its like the entire area is more sensitive now to any kind of pressure or stimulation.

musicmaker86,

I'm glad to hear you are making progress with your rewiring. It is common for one to experience increased awareness of internal sensations as a result of "awakening" your prostate. It is good you are looking to try new activities to enhance your journey. In regards to your PC muscle strength, I wouldn't be overly concerned about it. If you practice some Kegel exercises daily your PC muscles will tone up quite nicely. Of course your own Aneros practice with contractions will also contribute to your overall PC health as well, so don't forget to include some voluntary contractions at the beginning of an Anerosession to 'jump start' your body's own involuntaries.

Can anybody else relate? Even as i'm writing this, i can feel this "urge" within me for some sort of stimulation that I can't seem to satisfy, even with manual stimulation.

"Did you feel it? Did you feel that tingling itch deep inside that you would just love to reach inside and scratch? If my fingers were 6 inches long, I could do that for you, gently massage your prostate and milk it of all its wondrous fluids... you'd like that wouldn't you? Yes, I know you would." This is from the script to HypnAerosession Yes, I can certainly relate!

Also, does it help to abstain from ejaculation after a session or for a few days leading up to a session?

Please read the thread Aneros, Arousal & Abstinence
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • The urge!  It will get worse before it gets better.

When you say "it will get worse before it gets better" what exactly do you mean? 
    Are you saying that the "urges" will become more persistent as you get closer and closer to the 'O' you're looking for? 

Do you find that these urges interfere with your daily life at all? 
    Are you finding yourself constantly wanting to satisfy the "itch"? 
    Or does it become something that you don't really notice after a while? 
  • The urge will always be there, you just learn to deal with it.  You will get them all the time, its important to not let them control your life and just deal with them.  I'm self employed and constantly have to keep the feelings at bay, but nothing out of the ordinary, nothing more then typical urges to masturbate.  after a while you get used to them, no big deal.
  • I'm right there with you music and can totally relate.  Been at it for a little more than a month now.  I'm know I'm close but just not getting over the hump yet.  No complaints however,  every session is great. Feels like I'm getting closer every time.  I'm trying so hard to stay away from my penis and I really do think that's the key to rewiring.  I try to concentrate on the feelings coming from the prostate and anus, etc.  I want the dry O and super O's so bad it hurts.  I hope it's not a myth!!!!
  • I can guarantee you, its NOT a myth! This is one of the best things to happen in my life, and it may be for you too!
  • Just at year with my Helix and I can endorse all that was written above, especially Rumel's (consistently) great insights. I didn't make any progress for three months and only after six months began to learn how to get into that groove and consistently experience the deep and different pleasure of the Aneros. I don't think abstinence has much to do with the prostate centered experience . I second your comment, too, Theme-gasm,