Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I have come a long way and I didnt want to post until I could contribute but ...
  • norm348

I started the journey in March . I have learned so much from the Wiki and made my big strides from reading the many discussion's on the forum. So thank you to all who participate because it helps all of us !!!

I need a little help right now. I am at the point now where  I can start a session with or without out my Helix Syn inserted. I have progressed by doing both.

I start my Helix Syn sessions with relaxation and  the do nothing approach . I then move into light to medium contactions of the particular mussel that I am targeting until I get the desired results  . I next  move into the shallow breathing technique . I then switch back and forth depending on the session .At this point I kind of let whatever happens happen .  I am at the point where my whole body responds to what is happening with tingles and energy sensations that move around my body or can be controlled . I have p waves that build to a certain point and then my body kind or explodes in to a much stronger sensation that makes my whole body tremble and shake  for about 15 seconds and then this will continue to repeat itself maybe 10 or 15 times.  it's very nice. 

Here  is where I need some help. I need help on two fronts . 1.  What do you call what I am experiencing ??  Small and short  full body O's ???      2 . I have read on the forum about guys talking about their Supper O's who talk about relaxing into the sensation to build it and get to the Supper O.. I don't understand quite how to do that . As I try to relax into the sensation to increase the sensation, it gets to a point where my body  explodes into shaking and  heightened orgasmic waves but not to the point of what I would call a Supper O .   Do you think this is just what my body's nervous system is capable of before it goes into this tremble and shaking ?  Any thoughts and suggestions.?  Thank you 

Norm

• its hard to say for sure what you were experiencing, but does it really matter?  If its pleasureable then what it technically is called doesnt really matter, just enjoy it for what it is, your brain will thank you!  Just my humble opinion.  As far as relaxing into a super O, I think what everyone is referring to is when things get intense and crazy we tend to tense up all of our pelvic muscles which will interfere with the aneros movement, so if you relax into the intense, crazy feelings and not clamp down, things will spiral out of control, hopefully.  Hope that makes sense.  Body shaking or leg trembling shouldnt really affect your pelvic muscles so those are not really a concern.  I always try to check several times during a session to make sure I'm truly relaxed, and surpirsingly many times I'm not, my body will automatically clamp down as things get exciting which usually tends to end the pleasure eventually.  Hope that helps.
  • norm348

ineverknew

Thanks for your thoughts and comments. Like you said it doesn't really matter what it's called.  I was looking for a name so I could have kind of a yard stick of the distance I have come and how far  I might be from a supper O . I think I am not all that far away .

I was also wondering if some of us do not have the physical ability for our body's  to be able to experience a super O.  ? That was why I talked about trying to relax in to it  but my body did what it wanted and kind of shook with pleasure early so the sensation couldn't seem to t be able to build any further . However maybe I am clamping down on the pelvic muscles and that it what starts my body shaking with pleasure and stops me from building to a higher degree of pleasure. I will try to make sure I do not clamp down and see what happens. Thanks again.

• PommiePommie
    @norm348,
    At least half of the rewards that come from being on this journey are the unexpected surprises that one receives along the way.

As @ineverknew suggests, just by relaxing, you never know what might happen next. Some of my best responses happen when I make a conscious effort to let my muscles go. As he also suggests, involuntary tensing of muscles seems to happen when the excitement builds and one often has to make a real effort just to let go.

Just try it. Don't put labels on what results, just enjoy it for the moment!
  • AneRico
    @Norm348,

Some great advice here already.

1.  What you are experiencing may be SuperO's.  You might want to go back to the wiki's definition of the SuperO and see if you fit one or more of the 'indicators' of SuperO.  

Bottom Line: as @ineverknew said, who cares what label you put on it.  I know you'd like to have a reference point from which to further your understanding, but your main concern is understanding *your* body and it's response to the stimulation.  

2.  I'd like to offer another take on 'relaxing into the sensations'.  Imagine wading out into a very cold ocean.  Icy spray hitting you...water freezing your balls.  sucks, right?  who the hell wants to do that?  ok, so now that you have that image, imagine that you could totally relax and just wade slowly into that torture, no tensing, no retreating.  god, who the hell wants to do THAT either?  (hope you're smiling by now).  

Ok, so my point is that we react automatically to sensations and it takes work to observe those defensive reactions and to cause them to not happen.  Pleasure waves (sorry, that's a pun unfortunately) cause us to react defensively too.  The intentional act of 'relaxing into' them is not easy.  Oh yeah you may get your legs to stop clenching...then you notice you've tensed your back....or your shoulders..or something.

But focus on this too....the very singular event of one pleasure wave makes you react...you feel your body 'do things' when that wave hits....the trick is to not do those things....to let the pleasure wash over you.  That ain't easy, but it's a doorway to greater pleasure.  It's a constant balancing act....mentally focusing on keeping everything relaxed, yet being mentally relaxed as well.

I hope this helps.
  • So, what you're saying is that when the involuntary twitches from your prostate start and your body begins to tense, spasam and thrash, you should relax your body so these things do not happen which will lead to even greater pleasure?
  • Well, I tried the relax the body through the session method and all it seemed to do was kill the pleasure. Things were really building, but when I would stop the body from tensing, everything would slowly come to an end. I realize this was just the first time trying this method, but initially it seems counter-productive.
  • AneRico
    As I wrote above, it is a balancing act.  You have to find the balance.
  • rumelrumel
    norm348,

From your description of events and technique, I'd say you are doing quite well, congratulations Clap In responses to your questions...
    norm348 said:

Here  is where I need some help. I need help on two fronts . 1.  What do you call what I am experiencing ??  Small and short  full body O's ???

I'd say you were having Super-O's. As 'AneRico' mentioned what you are experiencing meets the basic Super-O definition. I also agree with 'ineverknew' that one should not get too hung up upon labeling these experiences. Orgasms really exist along a continuum of sensations not as discreet, easily defined, bounded events.

norm348 said:

2 . I have read on the forum about guys talking about their Supper O's who talk about relaxing into the sensation to build it and get to the Supper O.. I don't understand quite how to do that . As I try to relax into the sensation to increase the sensation, it gets to a point where my body  explodes into shaking and  heightened orgasmic waves but not to the point of what I would call a Supper O . Do you think this is just what my body's nervous system is capable of before it goes into this tremble and shaking ? Any thoughts and suggestions.?

'ineverknew', 'Pommie' & @AneRico, make a good point about relaxing into your orgasms. In traditional masturbation or intercourse (penile stimulation) with which we are all familiar, the body builds muscular tension throughout during the arousal process. This tension keeps building until orgasm and then ejaculation which then triggers various hormonal releases leading to the refractory period and release of tension throughout the body. The path to the Super-O using an Aneros requires you to re-train your body and mind (the 'rewiring') to act differently.

IMHO, when you do not let go of this body tension as you enter orgasmic states, your body will tremble, shake, quake and quiver as a means of releasing this sexual energy. While this doesn't preclude one from continuing to experience orgasm or even a Super-O, the quaking in and of itself is not particulaly pleasurable. When you are able to relax away that normal arousal tension from your body muscles then the associated sexual energy is redirected into the production of P-waves, hastening and intensifying your orgasms.

@OneEyedWillie, yes this is another of the Aneros use paradoxes, as 'AneRico' noted
    AneRico said:

...it is a balancing act.  You have to find the balance.

There is a fine distinction between learning to relax the tension away and stopping the tensing by force of will. When you employ your force of will during an Anerosession you have lost focus on the pleasure generating aspects of the process, in effect telling your body to do something else rather than generate pleasure. When you automatically sense and release that muscular tension, your focus on pleasure wave generation is never lost.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image