Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix not long enough...?
  • Hey guys,

I am a bigger guy... around 6'6" and 320 lbs. When I put my Classic helix in, I dont really feel anything. No pressure, no sensations, nothing but a feeling like there is something in my arse. I was in the chat room and slimjim said that he eupho was a little longer, than the helix. Since I am so big (tall) it may be possible that it isnt able to reach my prostate. Has anyone else had this problem??? I am debating on buying a eupho Syn, but I am still relativly new to the aneros prostate massage scene. I know that they say it is for more advanced peeps. Any ideas???
  • it is normal to not feel much in the beginning.  Everyone is different but I would say you should feel something in a few months.  Its true the eupho is longer but as far as for advanced users, I'm not sure why.  It certainly cant hurt to try.
  • @NOOb117  & @ineverknew Because the eupho is smaller in width you need stronger ass muscles to move it. This is why it is recommended for advanced users.
    However you are being told incorrect info!
    The eupho is exactly the same insertable length.I have both and put them side by side to check.
    What ineverknew said about it taking a while until you start feeling things is very correct. It may take a few months even.
    You may need to look at the PS-new from High Island Health it is for taller guys, the only other one to my knowledge is a progasm as it is about 1/2 inch longer. Progasm looks huge to a beginner though.
    If you go the progasm way i suggest the ice or black ice as this surface will move better.
    As with the eupho being too skinny for a begginer the progasm can be to large, that is why most models are in between so they are jusssttttt right..
    Hope this info helps Noob
    prostates.gif
    500 x 208 - 42K
  • slimjm
    Agreed, the Progasm is the longest of all by my measurements, but simply so large and uncomfortable and moves so little compared to the others (to me at least) it's my last pick from the drawer.  I always wondered why the Eupho could "reach" up inside with those incredible movements it makes so much further than the others and upon measuring some time back from the point where it rides in the anus to the tip (as opposed to the base of the toy to the tip) it was longer than the other models, as my memory serves me maybe about a quarter inch or so.  So I gave that, and of course the amazing mobility of the Eupho, the credit for the O's it could produce for me.