Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Here Are Some VIDEOS
  • Hello everyone - for those of you who haven't seen it yet, there is a new website dedicated to the Aneros and visual depictions of its use, including VIDEOS. The web address is www.anerosvideos.com - there are also some still pics and a great user forum where you can discuss a wide variety of topics! I do want everyone to know that this site is neither affiliated with nor officially endorsed by the Aneros company - I created it after reading the forums here and discovered a huge demand for videos and images relating to the Aneros. The site is built completely around user submissions, so if you've got a picture or video you would like to contribute, please check out www.anerosvideos.com!
    Thanks to all those who have supported us since the site went live!
    Ryan
    anerosvideos.com
  • Edit
    WOW!! That 3-minute video of the guy with the Aneros was amazing. There needs to be more of them. Most of the videos are of basic dildo play.

The videos also need better sound. I want to HEAR what an prostate orgasm sounds like.
  • zanyo
    no offence- i felt abit sick after that, very instructive tho