Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Put condom on Aneros
  • Halo
    Hey all,

since it was so painful to pull off Aneros after 30 mins or so,
    I tried everything to ease it.

and yesterday, I squized some lubricant inside condom, then inserted
    Aneros in it, then over coated outside of condom with extra lubricant.

wow, no pain!
    there was no problem pulling it off after decent times.

not just pulling out, but even pulling in was much easier since
    condom itself is pre-lubricated material.

my question is,
    is it safe to use condom since it is latex?
    would it cause any allegic problem or any other serious illness
    after long term use?

if not, then I really recommand this to newbies since you don't have to
    worry about timed-off / dried-out lubricants. Even outside is dried-off,
    you still have extra lubricant inside condom, so pulling it off is
    much smoother, and easier. And less time to clean up Aneros for next use!!
  • I have also had good results using a condom over the Aneros (Helix, in my case). I had a particular issue that prompted me to want to take an extra step in cleanliness so I thought I'd try the condom. I found it had no effect on the Helix's mobility and I enjoyed my usual round of Super O's. In fact I though that the well lubricated latex sleeve around the Helix might have actually improved its mobility and reduced the need to add so much lube during my session.

I'd be interested to hear from others who try the condom technique.

Kevin S
  • Edit
    I Also use a condom over my MGX every time I have a session. I find it makes no difference to the blissful sensations, I reach super O's and have many orgasms following. I would recomend it if you like to be extra clean. Jason
  • In two years using the MGX and Helix I have not had a super-o. I am constantly experimenting and have often tried a condom.

I find the lubricant often gets pushed up into the large intestine which is uncomfortable, or gets absorbed and after a while mobility is lost.

Depending on the lubricant used, yes a condom can be better. The more viscous the lubricant inside the condom with the aneros, the more success I believe you will have. Stay away from the thick lubes (jelly or jels) like KY. You want something runny. If you can find a lube spefically for condoms (male or female) give that a shot!

I just got the Eupho so I will be experiment with it for a while.

Good luck.

• Originally Posted By: normaltype
    I find the lubricant often gets pushed up into the large intestine which is uncomfortable, or gets absorbed and after a while mobility is lost.

Depending on the lubricant used, yes a condom can be better. The more viscous the lubricant inside the condom with the aneros, the more success I believe you will have. I just got the Eupho so I will be experiment with it for a while.

Good luck.

Hey Normal - tried something the other night that worked well on the lub front. I use Glide as my primary lub and it is water soluble. After I get nice and slipper and play for a while it does dry out, so I tried a little water in a spray bottle. Just a little squirt on the Aneros will still inserted and things got nice and slippery again. Might be of help to you.