Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What Am I Doing Wrong???
  • qwer1234
    Well, I've been a MGX user for the past 8 months and I have still yet to experience ANYTHING that could even be regarded as pleasurable from my sessions. I read this forum regularly and have tried all the following during relaxed, 1-2 hour sessions:
    1. Sleeping with the aneros in
    2. Watching erotica
    3. Doing nothing
    4. Different Positions
    5. Different lubes
    6. Moving/grinding my hips
    7. Abstinence
    8. All manner of breathing techniques
    9. Inward contractions
    10. Pushing out contractions
    11. taking a small contraction and holding it for as long as possible.
    12. Using a small vibrator

Whew... well, all I can say is that not once have I EVER felt anything orgasmically pleasurable or ANY kind of discernable stimulation of my prostrate whatsoever. There is just absolutley NO pleasurable response. What I do get is a few minutes of involuntary contractions in my anus which are bland and after a while recede, and some full-body shaking that seems exciting at first, but then just gets boring as it just seems to short circuit the whole process. This has been the case for about 6 of the 8 months I have used the MGX. I try to be patient, but all I can assume is that somehow I'm missing some sort of important technique or that the aneros is just NOT hitting my prostrate. Obviously, I'm not doing something right. I've just ordered the Helix, in the hope that it will feel different or show me what it is I'm supposed to be feeling. I will write an update as to how this goes for me, but, truly I feel like I'm just wasting my time and energy...
  • Ward
    You might try adding the Slightest Touch to your game? I hit a plateau awhile ago and this really helped me out. The first time I used it I was finally able to generate P waves and get a sence of what is supposed to happen and how it's supposed to feel. I've used it for 3 weeks on and off. Though I still have not hit the super "O", I am getting very close. I've had a couple of mini "O"s so I know that super "O" is attainable for me now. One is just around the corner. The Slighest Touch costs a bit, but it may be just what you need to help get you on track. It sure worked for me. I feel your frustration. http://forums.slightesttouch.com/showthread.php?t=169
    Good luck
    Ward
  • Edit
    I too have been using the product extensively, for over a year....I also purchased the Helix(which was supposed to be more user friendly)....I havent achieved anything close to a super O. Im 100% sure it works for some people, but then again, whos to say that it might not work for others. Ive tried different lubes, positions, techniques, etc...Nuthin. There really isnt much to the technique these succesful people speak of...they put it in, relax, wait and whammo....there isnt some secret way to hit the perenniem spot or some way ancient yogic breathing technique handed down from monks that they use....its just inserted with a lil lube and it works.....so Im thinking its purely anatomical and that we arent shaped like some people are...maybe we have a smaller prostate or who knows?
  • Edit
    Yeah-
    Its pretty damn frustrating. If I can afford it I'll try the Slightest Touch thing, maybe... Seriously, some of the breathing and contraction techniques that people suggest here read like a stereo manual. At least as a compensation, I can say that traditional mastrubation with the Aneros inserted can lead to some very powerful orgasms, so it wasn't a total loss in time and money. I'm trying the Helix now, I definetly feel more pressure on what I think is my prostrate, though it feels burning and stingy mostly. Again, I get the anus contracting on its own, though this is always ineffective and eventually peeters out. I also get full body shaking/convulsing, but this just gets tiring and stops the aneros contractions. Well, I'm tired of complaining on this forum. If there is some key piece of advice I'm missing I'd love to know, otherwise I'll post again if i find it on my own.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey qwer1234,

I have been having pleasure waves for the better part of a year now and they were enough to make me a Anerose fan immediately! Sorry you didn't have the same advantage!

I, however, have only started to have Mini-Os and a few Super-Os in about the last month! The "re-wiring" was complete, I guess, and suddenly the same things I did before, just started to work allot better! (I too have a slightest touch and occasionally use it to to amplify the vibes, so to speak?)

I have the Helix and one other, but the Eupho gets me more Os than the others??? Makes no sense I know, because it's smaller in diameter, but it is a little longer, smoother and the tab is also longer, so I am able to experiment with different depths without all of it going in to the hilt??? (the others are short enough to go all the way in, but the Eupho leaves about a 1/2 in. sticking out)

I can push it in a little at a time and it stays at that depth pretty well, till I find that perfect sweet spot along the way. Also, the tab arm is very long and "really hits home" even when not fully inserted, so I have to wrap the tab end with soft paper towel or such to keep it from irritating my perenium...works great for me! We are all buiLt in different shapes and sizes and depths, I guess???

GUESS WE EACH HAVE TO FIND OUR OWN SPECIAL FORMULA FOR CAPTURING THIS ELUSIVE BUTTERFLY???

Hope this helps a little???

Hlaser

• zanyo

Originally Posted By: qwer1234
    Well, I've been a MGX user for the past 8 months and I have still yet to experience ANYTHING that could even be regarded as pleasurable from my sessions. I read this forum regularly and have tried all the following during relaxed, 1-2 hour sessions:
    1. Sleeping with the aneros in
    2. Watching erotica
    3. Doing nothing
    4. Different Positions
    5. Different lubes
    6. Moving/grinding my hips
    7. Abstinence
    8. All manner of breathing techniques
    9. Inward contractions
    10. Pushing out contractions
    11. taking a small contraction and holding it for as long as possible.
    12. Using a small vibrator

Whew... well, all I can say is that not once have I EVER felt anything orgasmically pleasurable or ANY kind of discernable stimulation of my prostrate whatsoever. There is just absolutley NO pleasurable response. What I do get is a few minutes of involuntary contractions in my anus which are bland and after a while recede, and some full-body shaking that seems exciting at first, but then just gets boring as it just seems to short circuit the whole process. This has been the case for about 6 of the 8 months I have used the MGX. I try to be patient, but all I can assume is that somehow I'm missing some sort of important technique or that the aneros is just NOT hitting my prostrate. Obviously, I'm not doing something right. I've just ordered the Helix, in the hope that it will feel different or show me what it is I'm supposed to be feeling. I will write an update as to how this goes for me, but, truly I feel like I'm just wasting my time and energy...

learn to do it with your fingers, learnt to tickle your prostate with your fingers and very slowly and gently have fun with it and you'll learn a lot more about it than putting in a rigid piece of plastic because your fingers give you a lot more feedback and a lot more possibilities. I use latex gloves it's very pleasant. I just cut one finger of the latex glove every timeand it's very clean.