Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Thoughts on capability and the evolved male.
  • I recently found myself in an argument with a friend about how the female sexual response is not as strong or as evolved as the males. Using the facts of evolution we based our argument on the premise that evolution only gives, improves and makes systems more simple, but at the same time increases ability. The X and Y chromosome did not evolve separately, it is proven that the Y chromosome comes from a step forward in the evolution of the X, NOT from a deformity. It is a simpler version of the female chromosome thus using less information to create a faster, stronger and more intelligent being. Does a computer program run more efficiently with less steps or more? A better computer program achieves a more complicated objective, but using less information. I want to reiterate that evolution does not move backwards, it only improves and gives advantages. 

I'd like to point out that strength is the dominate goal of this evolution. I'll start out by saying brain neurons are the strongest, longest lasting (durable) and most influential cells in the human body. It is the STRENGTH of these cells that creates our INTELLIGENCE, not the other way around. It is muscle that allows us to manipulate our environment and protect those that are weaker than us. Saying that women live longer than men is irrelevant to the suggestion that they are greater sex. It is the sacrifice of males and our strength that keeps females healthy and safe. It is a matter of logic, the weaker sex does not out live or out perform the stronger one. This goes for sex as well, and can't be counter argued.

With all this in mind, I want to move on to the prostate. The prostate is a stronger and more responsive sexual organ, even more so than the vagina, clitoris and the g-spot. The tip of the penis is more difficult to stimulate because the clitoris of the yet unsexed fetus expands out to make the penis, causing the pressure sensitive nerves to be spread out over a larger area. One could argue that the same thing happens to the prostate ie the gspot turns into a larger less sensitive organ, but this is not true. The prostate is not a reconstruction of the same nerves and cells like the clitoris > penis. It is a brand new structure that DEVELOPS an INCREASED amount of nerves. So the size increases but the space between the nerves does not. More nerves are added to the gspot/prostate system so that way the prostate can be stimulated and respond effectively because it is MUCH further inside the body than the gspot. 

I know you want suggest that I am contradicting myself by saying evolution creates simpler systems by me pointing out that the prostate changes into a more complicated one. The prostate IS much more simple than the combination of the vagina/clitoris/gspot. For a woman to experience the peak of what our (male and female) brains are capable of feeling during orgasm, means that all 3 of these areas must be activated. For men we only need 1 area stimulated to peak (the prostate). This is the nature of nature. Another thing I would like to point out is the multiple functions of the male sexual response. Males have the option of using sexual stimuli for 2 different purposes. We can choose to stimulate the penis to ejaculate, resulting in the release of prolactin to calm us down and facilitate rest and a window to produce more sperm for procreation. Or we can choose to stimulate our prostates for the sake of pure sexual gratification. This to me says males are the greater sex because we have a natural tool to further manipulate our experience and environment, beyond our muscle. Where as women are limited to the singular path of chasing more and more oxytocin/dopeamine release. 

I want to discuss Prolactin. Prolactin counter acts the effects of dopamine. Some would suggest that the most important sexual hormone is Oxytocin. Because it is what triggers the release of dopamine to create pleasure. I don't agree with this. The most important sex hormone is Prolactin because it allows men to give a woman pleasure without the fear of hurting her or being un-able to protect her from her environment. If prolactin did not exist then male sexual pleasure would be completely out of control. If a 300lb man of all muscle is having sex with a woman and his pleasure goes unabated, he will be KO'd by his orgasm just like woman sometimes do, then his lights go out and he collapses on her. How is she going to scramble out from under him? How is he going to protect her from dangers? When females orgasm they clench, their toes curl etc. If this happens to a man he could potentially crush her to death or harm her in some way. Also if our sex went unabated we would not be having sex with females and there would be no procreation. Evolution would NOT choose to design us with dysfunction in the way we release dopamine. It is regulated by something evolution GAVE us as a safeguard. Meaning our capacity for pleasure is not hindered, but we have the ability to CHOOSE how we receive and give pleasure. Woman are only able to receive pleasure, not administer it.

Early in our evolution the prostate was meant to be stimulated by a penis. It is the only way the prostate could be stimulated enough to produce an orgasm, as women don't have any sort of evolution to properly stimulate the prostate fully. To me this suggests that ONLY men are able to give true orgasms. Thus making us once again the more evolved sex because we have the tools to not only create orgasms but have better ones through the advanced construction of the prostate. A woman CANNOT give herself a true orgasm, nor can a woman give another woman a true orgasm. This is because a true orgasm comes from the brain not being able to predict or recognize exactly whats going on. A sexual toy cannot make random decisions in speed or intensity. Nor does it feel like the real thing. True orgasms come from the male making unpredictable decisions and taking their partner out of control of the feeling they are getting. Evolution designed the penis for facilitation of a true orgasm in both men and women. This creates a combined sense of satisfaction of being able to receive the greatest pleasure, and give it.

My conclusion is that only men are able to give and experience the greatest pleasure, making them the more advanced sex. 

My question to you is this, are women capable of experiencing the heights of pleasure a male can feel and give?

• impimp
    Good sarcasm, what a hoot :O) It really made me laugh =)) I sure hope this ain't a troll post.
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    I skimmed over this. Not sure if kidding...

I think what you wrote is literally one of the most misguided articles I have ever read.
    I truly hope that was satire. I literally feel ashamed after reading this.
  • PolecatPolecat
    Actually not sure if I can even call this a guilty pleasure.   If it is it would be the kind sullying guilt that makes people leap from heights!   This type of thinly veiled misogyny brings back memories of the dark times.   Those gloomy days when he who should not be named showered us ad nauseum with hateful screeds like this. 

Absolutely dreadful.

Paul
  • I lost interest  after the first paragraph! Sounded like male shovanistic crap to me.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    i believe you put a lot of thought in this.  Though personally I don't think anyone will ever know the answer to your questions except for GOD.  I don't think either male or female are superior in any sense, whether physical, mental, or even sexual.  Though it has always intrigued me as to why us men do have such an extreme pleasure center inside our bodies which is very hard to reach.  Obviously I believe in GOD, so what was the intention of the prostate in his view?  And i don't believe the notion that men can achieve that much pleasure from a penis hitting their prostate, though ive never experienced, but from what I hear, not many gay males actually strive for prostate pleasures from a penis.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @Sirloinalot - I don't find the tone of your post to be in the spirit of this forum. I recognize that you are ultimately asking a question for other forum members to comment upon. But in the process you display and express negative traits misogyny, chauvinism, and needing to prove you are right, that are not really welcome here as you've so far seen from the responses above me.

You would have been much better off cutting out everything above the last sentence in your post. Better to ask questions than to assume and think you are right. There is so much variety in experiences and sexual responses of both genders. That being said, as males, we will never completely know what women experience beyond what they can communicate to us. So how can you compare orgasmic response? But yes, I do believe that they can experience similar heights of pleasure that men can. But again, it varies quite widely from person to person in both genders.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @ineverknew if men did not have the huge pleasure centers there wouldn't be as many babies. If we stopped to consider the consequences we might stop altogether! LOL!
  • Badger
    Has Helixer snuck back in?  It kind of sounds like him, doesn't it?