Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

It's fun but not pleasurable
  • 1s0e1a9n
    I received my helix syn about a month ago, and having been having sessions ever since but never had a super-o, dry-o, mini-o nor p-wave until a few days ago after I learned about controlling both PC muscle and anal sphincter separately. I followed the instruction step by step. My thigh and butt started twitching involuntarily with great intensity after around half hour of inserting my helix syn. I learned that I don't really have to be aroused to have a super-o because when the spasm begins, my dick gets hard every time. To me, It's more like doing workout than having orgasm. I have to admit that I can play with myself like that all day if my butt and thigh don't get exhausted. It's really fun. However, there's nothing more than that. I watched some videos on xtube of people having prostate orgasm. Their body reactions are exact the same as mine, twitching like crazy when super-o occurs, except I don't feel any pleasure, no where near the traditional orgasm gives me. This session lasted about four hours. I thought something more would happen so I waited and waited, but all I got was the spasm with different level of intensity for three and half hour.
  • gdunn
    my advise would be to try to relax with the Syn in, just do nothing. No contractions of PC muscles or sphincter. Just to try to feel inside, even small movements. Just concentrate on that. That did it for me. No big spasms, but a wonderful feeling. Take in total an hour for this. Let me know what it does for you after you have tried this approach.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    i think you should give it more time, one month isnt much practice.  For me and many others it can takes months and months of use before things get interesting, but so worth it.  Remember its a journey, not much is gonna happen that quickly.
  • bumpy
    @1s0e
    I am having a very similar experience. I get the spasms and contractions and my body is acting like it is having an orgasm but I have zero pleasure so far, if that makes sense.It is interesting for sure and I dont plan on stopping yet either!
  • 1s0e1a9n
    @gdunn
    I actually had many sessions of just relaxing and doing nothing before my first involuntary anal contraction and spasm. I basically felt nothing unless I start doing some voluntary contraction, then I would feel tickling in my anus. But after the four hours session on that day, I could feel much more than before. I had another four hours session yesterday following your advise, and I started having involuntary anal contractions and spasms very soon after inserting my helix syn. I could feel it's getting more and more intense and tickling as the time went by, but four hours passed, and I still didn't 't reach a super-o. I felt like I was on the verge of having an orgasm and it just didn't happen and fade away. I ended up having a super-t to finish this session. I wonder how I can make a breakthrough. Do I really have to be mentally sexually aroused? I found it's really difficult to get aroused mentally while concentrating on the contractions.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    i think being mentally aroused can help things, maybe make them super duper if your having a prostate orgasm, but ive had prostate orgasms and not really been mentally aroused per say.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I haven't had a super o, but I get a great deal out of it even without being overly aroused. For me it is something all it's own. I am getting there.
  • gdunn

the answer on your question: Do I really need to be mentally sexually aroused? Speaking from my experience, YES, very much so. So instead of just inserting the Syn, wait for a moment when you are mentally aroused. What also works for me in that process is to start longing for inserting the Syn, thinking about the pleasure it brings (not necessarily super-o's). I know I am ready for it when I really get a good hard on just by thinking about inserting the Syn. I always imagine it is my cock longing for the insertion of the Syn. Only when my cock is hard I know I it is ready for the Syn. Imagine it as a reward.  Call it an arousal triangle between your mind, cock and the Syn. Try and let me know if it works for you.

A nice side effect I have experienced a few times is that I can get also very excited/orgasmic without using the Syn. Just going with my mind inside down there, I can feel my prostate. Getting a hard on by just slowly breathing into that area. This typically happens for instance when I am just in bed, ready for sleep. But one time also during the night.

Again I never have spastic movements. Not even sure if I have experienced a super-o (who can define this....)... all I know that I have experienced along the way some very pleasurable moments....