Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Massage Therapist
  • robabrue1
    Hey hope everyones weekend is going well. I was wondering what is the best way to approach a massage therapist to see if he or she will do prostate massage. Any input/advice will be greatly appreciated.
  • [QUOTE=robabrue1;48284]Hey hope everyones weekend is going well. I was wondering what is the best way to approach a massage therapist to see if he or she will do prostate massage. Any input/advice will be greatly appreciated.

I wonder if this is allowed by law. You can do your own. Just stick your finger up there and rub over the prostate. Or as a partner or friend do it.
  • robabrue1
    I'm not sure what the legal aspect of doing prostate massage is....I would think its allowed because it is advertised.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Rob.

There are only a few places in the USA where non-medical prostate massage is legal: the counties in Nevada that allow prostitution. Medical prostate massage is available everywhere with a referral from a doctor. Many times the doc will do the massage on the patient. I've had a few of those medical procedures and they are NOT fun.

Non-medical prostate massage is considered a sex act that Certified Massage Therapists are not allowed to perform. That said, there are many Asian massage parlors that offer the service unofficially. While getting a routine back massage at such an establishment, ask the girl if she has any optional services available. She may say no just because she has never seen you before and thinks you might be a cop. If she says no, ask her whether additional services might be available if you become a regular customer.

Also, in most major cities, there are "Tantric Goddesses" who offer Tantric Yoga sessions that often include sacred spot massage. That's the same thing as prostate massage. The Tantric ladies are usually expensive.

Another option, if gayness doesn't freak you out, is M4M massage. Gay massage guys usually offer prostate massage as part of their services, but don't advertise it for the reasons explained above.

As Paul pointed out, you can have your GF (or BF) do the job too. It does take some training to get it right. My wife got pretty good at it after about three tries.

Good luck,

Dave
  • robabrue
    Hey this is the guy from craiglist ad...do u think he's legit (I modified some of the message for his privacy sake):

"I have a place here in Miami which I use for the days I'm here. It's my own private space in a large residence Now I'll likely be available after 5pm, and look forward to meeting you. I use a hard mattress here and have found that I can adapt to it very well. I am not gloved, and have not needed to be. I use a light mineral oil, like baby oil, which I infuse with vitamin e and aloe for the skin. I can't describe the prostate stimulation process precisely, except to say that each guy is different in terms of comfort level, and I adjust to that. It is slow and soothing rather than sharp or abrupt. I tend to go slowly. Call or text me any time"
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Sounds legit to me, Rob. Talk to him on the phone to check him out. If you're really skittish, meet him for coffee near his place before the session.

Cheers,

Dave
  • dazzled
    [QUOTE=robabrue1;48287]I'm not sure what the legal aspect of doing prostate massage is....I would think its allowed because it is advertised.

Well if you see them advertised you can go there. Probably would massage your cock for you too if you desire.
  • calmercalmer
    I find being up front is the best policy. When you are booking a session as if they perform Prostate Massage. You will get a yes or no or what is that.
  • dingus
    Google the name of your town and "prostate massage" to find a dominatrix who offers this service?

Even in my little city there's at least one.